Find me a worse OTT than this

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have an interview today! barely got 4 hours of sleep because i was nervous.
i need to go get a hair cut, tho. i hope someone is open at 9 am.

ruh roh!

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']i have an interview today! barely got 4 hours of sleep because i was nervous.
i need to go get a hair cut, tho. i hope someone is open at 9 am.

ruh roh![/QUOTE]

Good luck man. Hope it all works out.

I haven't tried multiplayer since the demo/beta. Wanted to get familiar with the controls and also I've been dying to try out the campaign.

Sean, if you played the campaign, have you used the visor when the suit tells you that there are tactical advantages or something along those lines? If so, how do those work? I'm mainly playing like Sam Fisher trying to stay hidden and creep behind foes.

That's what I figured, but I thought maybe I should be looking for some explosives or something.

Also on the collectibles, what do you look for to get the "NY Car"?

[quote name='flowery']So what is everyone's opinion on Crysis 2? Is the deal at Best Buy worth it?[/QUOTE]

Well, I rented it, but I think I like it enough to pick it up at Best Buy. I have 15.00 in RZ there, and the 10.00 GC would be nice. I already have what I want from the games that you can get for 40.00, but Bulletstorm, Dead Space and Dragon Age are all solid choices.

The graphics and gameplay seem really good in single player.

Multiplayer is fun, but not as solid as other big shooters out there (though I don't know how it compares to Killzone). I'm also not sure if it has legs. If your name isn't Call of Duty, you can drop off the charts quickly.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']That's what I figured, but I thought maybe I should be looking for some explosives or something.

Also on the collectibles, what do you look for to get the "NY Car"?[/QUOTE]

No idea what the NY car is. All I found was a statue of liberty in some room. Collectibles are really hard to find it seems.

It was about 60 degrees for a few hours before a thunderstorm came in and dropped it back down to to the 40s. It might even snow again later this week. :whistle2:(

[quote name='Maklershed']Game of Thrones is getting close. I can't waaaaaaaaaaaaaaait![/QUOTE]

Did you see all the previews on video on demand. At least on comcast. I assume it's also on FIOS?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']We're looking at five inches today.[/QUOTE]

Up in Sturgeon Bay, they got 12 inches over night and Green Bay ended up with 17.6 inches. We're right in between. Shitty, too, because in six days, I'm moving to California. Looks like the Midwest had one left in her.

No snow here thank god.

Also, just cooked dinner. Apparently chicken noodles are flammable. In a week I already feel like shit I could have burned the house down. GO ME!

I miss Anchorage sometimes.

Even with sleeping in and taking a nap after the wife got home I still feel like I have no energy today.
I get more done when I'm racing against the clock to pick people up or before they come home. When I have the day off and free time, nothing....

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Is it just me or is Aubrey Plaza kinda hot?[/QUOTE]

I think she is pretty hot. She's no Rashida Jones though.

[quote name='JStryke']Do you miss the girls as well, or is it just the guys?[/QUOTE]

I only miss the DUDES!!!!!!!!!

Found my original Sega Shaq-Fu game case and my Killer Instinct soundtrack which I believe came with the game when it was released. Old boxes = time capsules!

I had the "wake-up 25 minutes before your alarm goes off but you can go back to-sleep" duel with my alarm clock this morning and now . . . .a stomach ache . . . and I think the pollen irritation is causing a sty in my left eye.

This pollen is only the beginning! Just a few more weeks till the pollen count reaches insane levels. There might be some rain this weekend, so that will help with this issue.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Anyone use that LP $10 off TigerDirect code promo deal to get XBLA points and actually get them?
Mine are still processing or something. :([/QUOTE]

Mine's been in this status since the 14th:

To Drop Shipper - Your order being submitted to third-party warehouse for fulfillment and delivery. Please allow 7-10 business days for processing and shipment.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Mine's been in this status since the 14th:

To Drop Shipper - Your order being submitted to third-party warehouse for fulfillment and delivery. Please allow 7-10 business days for processing and shipment.[/QUOTE]

Yup, last I checked that was the status on mine too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back