Find me a worse OTT than this

Status
Not open for further replies.
My electric bill is about 30.00 a month between my girlfriend and I.

It used to be 70.00 a month until we unplugged the PS3 and threw it out the window, W_BB style.

[quote name='seanr1221']My electric bill is about 30.00 a month between my girlfriend and I.

It used to be 70.00 a month until we unplugged the PS3 and threw it out the window, W_BB style.[/QUOTE]

That means if you unplug your 360 you'll be paying negative dollars!

[quote name='Scorch']Finally decided to get an iPad 2 .. and they're nowhere to be found. D'oh.[/QUOTE]

Sure they can be found. 3 to 4 weeks in the future after you order it. Mine's still 3 weeks away, but the smartcover shipped early, so I'm hoping the iPad might ship early too. Fingers crossed. I might still check in store, but probably I'll just wait it out.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']SeanR -- you were right; DA2 is now $40 on Amazon today, go buy it.[/QUOTE]

I actually used my credit when they tacked on the 15.00 giftcard. Got them to price match the DotD, and they put 20.00 back in my credit account :cool:

That reminds me when is Brak doing another?

~~~~~

I am going to see a Tchaikovsky ballet on thursday, should be interesting (even if it sounds homosexual [I am just cultured {and looking forward to the orchestra}]).

[quote name='crunchewy']Sure they can be found. 3 to 4 weeks in the future after you order it. Mine's still 3 weeks away, but the smartcover shipped early, so I'm hoping the iPad might ship early too. Fingers crossed. I might still check in store, but probably I'll just wait it out.[/QUOTE]

Most Best Buy stores got a shipment today.. Check the tracker on Obamapacman.com. typing on my black 16gb one now.. Shame the iTunes store is down, really wanted to dl some apps..

I was thinking of stopping to play pinball at the world famous SS Billiards today, but I'm too tired. I've been lifting boxes and other stuff today and it's tired me out.

Since T-Mobile was bought by AT&T, I'm laughing every time I see one of these T-Mobile commercials trashing AT&T. Guess they'll have to re-dub it to be Verizon. :rofl:

If that acquisition takes like 16 months I can just wait until the next round of phones come out next year to switch, lulz.

Greg Anderson is the best friend that anyone could ever have. fucking government has put him in jail for over a year and that mother fucker still won't break.

fuckin PA. A few select Walmarts will soon be allowed to finally sell wine. The catch? It has to be in a vending machine that you have to swipe your license into and breath into. And so far the majority of these machines haven't been working. Why can't we have beer and wine in our stores like 99% of the rest of the country?!!

[quote name='Maklershed']fuckin PA. A few select Walmarts will soon be allowed to finally sell wine. The catch? It has to be in a vending machine that you have to swipe your license into and breath into. And so far the majority of these machines haven't been working. Why can't we have beer and wine in our stores like 99% of the rest of the country?!![/QUOTE]

Wait, you can't buy wine at wal mart? I kind of get no liquor, but wine? That doesn't make sense.

Mak, you've been living in oppression for far too long. You need to move to a place where the beer flows like wine.

[quote name='DT778']Mak, you've been living in oppression for far too long. You need to move to a place where the beer flows like wine.[/QUOTE]

Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano?

[quote name='Maklershed']fuckin PA. A few select Walmarts will soon be allowed to finally sell wine. The catch? It has to be in a vending machine that you have to swipe your license into and breath into. And so far the majority of these machines haven't been working. Why can't we have beer and wine in our stores like 99% of the rest of the country?!![/QUOTE]

$$$$a, welcome to my world.

I have to drive 30+ miles to get booze on Sundays

[quote name='seanr1221']I wish I could buy alcohol from CostCo.[/QUOTE]

The Costco's here are loaded. Not that I drink though.

---------

Looking forward to Crysis 2 today...its waiting for me at home right now.

[quote name='seanr1221']I wish I could buy alcohol from CostCo.[/QUOTE]

Wanna know what's retarded?

Costco and Sam's sell booze up here.

Not on Sunday, and they close at 8:30 PM every other day, but still...

My mind was blown when I saw that you can't buy beer before 12PM in a grocery store on Sundays here. I can't imagine grocery stores not selling alcohol at all.

so my insurance dropped my dr. office off their coverage and didn't tell them or their customers. Had to go in today but luckily they were really great and kept my costs down as low as they could. Now I have to find another dr. office. sigh.

The State of Kentucky, the only place in the world that makes Bourbon, has 120 counties and only 32 of those counties are Wet and ~65 counties are considered Moist with by the drink sales only.

A Perfect Circle announced their summer tour dates:

May 22 Columbus, OH Rock on the Range

June 29 Portland, OR Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall
30 Kent, WA Showare Center

July 2 Gibbons, AL Boonstock Festival
4 Winnipeg, MB Centennial Concert Hall
6 St. Paul, MN Roy Wilkins Auditorium
8 Detroit, MI Fox Theatre
9 Toronto, ON Edgefest
12 Boston, MA Bank of America Pavilion
13 New York, NY Hammerstein Ballroom
15 New York, NY Beacon Theatre
16 Philadelphia, PA Penn's Landing - Festival Pier
17 Washington, DC Constitution Hall
19 Charlotte, NC Time Warner Cable Uptown Amphitheatre
20 Atlanta, GA The Tabernacle
22 San Antonio, TX Freeman Coliseum
23 Grand Prairie, TX Verizon Theatre
25 Phoenix, AZ Comerica Theatre
28 Los Angeles, CA Gibson Amphitheater
29 Sacramento, CA Memorial Auditorium
30 Berkeley, CA The Greek Theatre

August 2 Denver, CO Red Rocks Amphitheatre
9 Pittsburgh, PA Stage AE

My Morning Jacket is performing April 17th in town but tickets are $50-$60. That's just crazy but I should get tickets anyways.

[quote name='munch']Wait, you can't buy wine at wal mart? I kind of get no liquor, but wine? That doesn't make sense.[/QUOTE]

Unless something's changed since I moved from PA last year, you can't buy any alcohol in grocery stores. I don't drink much, but it is retarded that you have to go to an actual distributor. At least in Chambersburg, there were a couple around so it was never really an issue.

I don't think grocery stores in Maryland sell alcohol either thinking about it. Granted, I don't shop at the grocery stores in MD, but I know for a fact Wal-Mart and Target don't.

Crazy to think how used to it I got though having only moved to WV 10 months ago.

[quote name='flowery']My Morning Jacket is performing April 17th in town but tickets are $50-$60. That's just crazy but I should get tickets anyways.[/QUOTE]

They're an actual band? I heard of them once on American Dad. Don't know why I thought they were made up. Not like I'm missing much regardless.

[quote name='seanr1221']Booked my flight and hotel to San Diego. What's worth checking out when I'm not in my conference?[/QUOTE]

Go to the zoo. It's bad ass. What dates are you going to be there?

Only 2 minutes in so far, but that's a lot better than what I recall hearing on American Dad. They sounded a bit...hippieish(?) then.

[quote name='DT778'] You need to move to a place where the beer flows like wine.[/QUOTE]
Some place warm . . .like Aspen.

[quote name='manthing']Wanna know what's retarded?

Costco and Sam's sell booze up here.

Not on Sunday, and they close at 8:30 PM every other day, but still...[/QUOTE]

GA, makes Sam's open up these little mini-"package" stores called Tom's Liquors so the doors are separate and can be quarantined on Sunday.

Speaking of Sunday sales, I hope we get it passed this session. The state-wide referendum got shot down by the unholy alliance of the restaurant lobby, S. Baptists, Pentecostals, Evangelicals, turbos and the other snake-handlers but the potential for county by county authorization is still breathing.

[quote name='munch']Go to the zoo. It's bad ass. What dates are you going to be there?[/QUOTE]

May 11-14. I want to go to the zoo, but I don't think I get out of my conference until 7ish each day. Hopefully I have time.

Anyone know of a great burrito place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back