[FINISHED] Cheap Ass Gamer $10,000+ GameStop Gift Card Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh, strangely I didn't find out about this contest until today. I need to visit other parts of this forum more besides the deal forum :lol: Thanks CheapyD~

-crosses fingers-
On my way to get 2 Move controllers, I dropped the money in my hand into a sewer drain by accident because someone swerved off of the road and almost hit me. I saved up for 3 months. I so need this! :)

Hello, I have been following CAG for maybe 2 months now but only recently actually registered. Today I found out about this, really cool thing and I hope to get something! Cheers. :)

My name came up this week! Woohoo..want to publicly thank CheapyD for hosting this contest. This is a great site, one of the best I've discovered over the last few years.

One question though for any past winners: I PM'd a response back to CheapyD. Is that the correct way to request my card? If not, if someone would tell me the proper way, i will get right on it.

Thanks again to the host, and to the posters.

Long time listener to the podcast. Finally decided to check out the site to see if I could find some good deals. Hoping to get Halo: Reach (Legendary ed) as cheap as possible but the tracker only goes to $60. I'm a buyer at less than $120 (hoping to get it around $100). Any way to adjust this?

At any rate saw this contest and thought I'd throw my hat into the ring. Cool stuff, giveaways are always fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back