Fire Emblem: Awakening $31.99/$25.59 GCU - Best Buy

This has been sold out at my local Best Buys for a long time, maybe over a year.  Sounds like it is to whet people's appetites for the new Fire Emblem game releasing in about 3 weeks.

Yeah I've seen this game consistently over the past year at almost every target I've gone to. I thought it was OOP when I bought it but I'm pretty sure it wasn't.

Awakening was never OOP, just that bestbuy stopped restocking it for some reason and it's been that way for awhile. All other retailers always had it.

Awakening was never OOP, just that bestbuy stopped restocking it for some reason and it's been that way for awhile. All other retailers always had it.
yeah I always saw it at Target. then again the copies can still be left over from the 2nd or 3rd shipment since release.

for those that got the OoT reprint, was it any different from original? only thing I could think of is no Club Nintendo insert

It was on clearance back in 2013 for $14.99. What's Hubert Joly thinking.
Probably that nobody wanted it then, and suddenly people want it now.

I'm trying to decide whether I want Awakening, Fates, or Pokemon ORAS in the next month.

Apparently it's in-stock at every BBY near me, which would be useful if I hadn't already picked it up the time they had it for $15  :cool:

Probably that nobody wanted it then, and suddenly people want it now.

I'm trying to decide whether I want Awakening, Fates, or Pokemon ORAS in the next month.
You should get ALL THREE !!!! MWAHAHAHAHA.

Sorry, I got too excited. I'll go back into my corner and wear my DUNCE cap and shut up now.

You should get ALL THREE !!!! MWAHAHAHAHA.
Well, I probably will eventually, but it seems like ORAS is the only one I could get now, as I'll have to wait until Feb. 6 to pick up FE:A. And Best Buy doesn't like any of my credit cards, all of a sudden.

The link in OP is dead now. I went to pick it up at my local store and they had to get it out of the back (didn't even have a spot on the rack). Rang up at $35.99 before GCU, but after explaining what happened with the website page they matched $25.59.

bread's done
Back