Fire Emblem Awakening 3DS Bundle at select retailers.

Nintendonly

CAGiversary!
[quote name='Alucard400']HAHA. googled the bundle and found that Walmart has it in stock for store pick up or Fedex pickup.

Walmart

This is probably the last store to be able to pick it up easily without having to call around or drive around to find one.

[/QUOTE]

jCwOBKKZkU5ol.png

UPDATE: IGN has confirmed the Bundle will be priced at $200 it also will come with a 4gb SD card with the game pre installed.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/11/fire-emblem-3ds-bundle-confirmed-for-north-america

Now available at gamestop for pre order:
http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/consoles/nintendo-3ds-blue-fire-emblem-awakening-bundle/107660
Available for pre-order @ newegg.com right now, but you have to pay $8.xx for shipping. Free Shipping now.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16868100134
ToysRus are selling the bundle.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=19347206

No details yet because it was just leaked on NeoGAF, but I'll make the thread Wikified so that once information starts pouring through, people can edit the thread accordingly.

Fire Emblem is a pre-installed digital copy.

Adding a second image to confirm.

dxWhE.jpg

Second image is a bit misleading. The bundled system is NOT a 3DS XL like Nintendo is advertising at the top of the Game Informer page. It's just a regular 3DS.

[quote name='devincenzi']Too lazy for feet, too lazy for melanin! I think the reason could be related to the reason why there are no dark people in other fantasy stories, like LOTR for example.[/QUOTE]

There's usually tan people at least in Fire Emblem; there's a few in Awakening too. It's just a bit odd.

I know a lot of fantasy stories don't have minorities in them but since this is Create a Character, that shouldn't matter. Once you have CaC you should just let the player do whatever they want.

By the way, in LOTR, in the books at least, there plenty of dark people. The Southrons and Easterlings who made up the bulk of the men that served Sauron. I don't really think they showed them off in the movies for obvious reasons: they were pretty much cruel, soulless and as evil as can be. The more you know!

[quote name='Bioterror']The bestbuy website said that there were a few stores that had in store pickup for today, has anyone tried to get a copy today?[/QUOTE]

Got a pickup email, no copies till Monday lol.

[quote name='elessar123']Not really.[/QUOTE]
How's that?

If the Japanese version cost more and they got more physical product than the US version it makes perfect sense.

[quote name='JCrichton']How's that?

If the Japanese version cost more and they got more physical product than the US version it makes perfect sense.[/QUOTE]

It released at ¥19,800 when the 3DS was ¥15,000. The base game was ¥4800 yen. And it came with a bonus ¥1000 card.

So no.

[quote name='elessar123']It released at ¥19,800 when the 3DS was ¥15,000. The base game was ¥4800 yen. And it came with a bonus ¥1000 card.

So no.[/QUOTE]
Your math proves the point.

Japanese 3DS bundle = $213
US bundle = $200

The Japanese version cost more. They got the same product except it wasn't digital. They paid more and got more. $10 bonus card is nice but you were still paying for it up front so it's part of the cost. It's a small amount but the US version is less expensive so makes perfect sense to get a little less, no matter how much people (including myself) don't like it. Discounted game = digital game in this case.

So yes, the point stands very firm.

[quote name='JCrichton']Your math proves the point.

Japanese 3DS bundle = $213
US bundle = $200

The Japanese version cost more. They got the same product except it wasn't digital. They paid more and got more. $10 bonus card is nice but you were still paying for it up front so it's part of the cost. It's a small amount but the US version is less expensive so makes perfect sense to get a little less, no matter how much people (including myself) don't like it. Discounted game = digital game in this case.

So yes, the point stands very firm.[/QUOTE]

What, no it doesn't. By your logic, we pay $7 more for a 3DS, so we should get something they don't on every 3DS, which is not the case. The Wii U costs $270 in Japan.

The Fire Emblem game is $51, where the $11 difference compared to NA already accounts for most of the $13 difference.

It's a different market. They always pay more for stuff by default.

[quote name='elessar123']What, no it doesn't. By your logic, we pay $7 more for a 3DS, so we should get something they don't on every 3DS, which is not the case.[/QUOTE]My logic only applies to this specific circumstance, not across the board. Any application otherwise would be a different conversation.

[quote name='elessar123']The Wii U costs $270 in Japan.[/QUOTE]
Hardly relevant. We're talking about bundles, digital games & handhelds.

[quote name='elessar123']The Fire Emblem game is $51, where the $11 difference compared to NA already accounts for most of the $13 difference. It's a different market. They always pay more for stuff by default.[/QUOTE]And in this case they got more, the entire point. Add to it that this bundle nets the US gamers a $10 discount, the trade-off being a digital game. The Japanese release, by your numbers, had no such discount only a coupon to buy more stuff. The game was full price.

The net result continues to support the point of paying more got the Japanese bundle purchasers more.

[quote name='JCrichton']My logic only applies to this specific circumstance, not across the board. Any application otherwise would be a different conversation.

Hardly relevant. We're talking about bundles, digital games & handhelds.

And in this case they got more, the entire point. Add to it that this bundle nets the US gamers a $10 discount, the trade-off being a digital game. The Japanese release, by your numbers, had no such discount only a coupon to buy more stuff. The game was full price.

The net result continues to support the point of paying more got the Japanese bundle purchasers more.[/QUOTE]

This is also why Atlus and anime companies are starting to region lock they games & movies, even on Blu-Ray, to stop Japanese customers from importing cheaper Western copies.

[quote name='MSUHitman']This is also why Atlus and anime companies are starting to region lock they games & movies, even on Blu-Ray, to stop Japanese customers from importing cheaper Western copies.[/QUOTE]
Hardly seems worth it considering the shipping costs alone aren't worth it.

No that's why a bunch of recent anime's had their western BR versions canceled & Atlus said to the press that's why Persona 4 Arena was region locked b/c it was cheaper for Japanese customers to buy a Western copy shipped than a Japanese copy at retail.

[quote name='maximumzero']
large.jpg

The XL wishes it looked this badass.[/QUOTE]

That looks so good! Kind of reminds me of the dark royal blue DS Lite (although this seems to be a slightly lighter shade) with the black interior. And the artwork is absolutely gorgeous! I've gotta' have one for my collection even if I never use it ('cause I'm using the 3DS-XL to play my 3DS games of course). Thanks for posting the pic, maximumzero.

[quote name='YellowGameboyColor']Wait, just got an email from bestbuy saying my preorder is ready for pickup. Why are they releasing this game early?[/QUOTE]

I've read others talking about the same situation, but then they weren't allowed to pick it up when they tried to. Evidently it was a mistake, but if you manage to get one, you're lucky. And I hate you.

[quote name='YellowGameboyColor']Wait, just got an email from bestbuy saying my preorder is ready for pickup. Why are they releasing this game early?[/QUOTE]

mine say BACKORDERED WTF

[quote name='Xombie007']That looks so good! Kind of reminds me of the dark royal blue DS Lite (although this seems to be a slightly lighter shade) with the black interior. And the artwork is absolutely gorgeous! I've gotta' have one for my collection even if I never use it ('cause I'm using the 3DS-XL to play my 3DS games of course). Thanks for posting the pic, maximumzero.[/QUOTE]
You can get a similar decal for your XL, although it doesn't look quite as good and misses the corner bits; can't really do much about the shades the XL comes in either.

[quote name='djricekcn']
I haven't played the game since last year so my memory kind of fades but Marth [DLC] is the real Marth. Marth in the real game isn't Marth but just using his name, and it's also a her and not a him. She was from the past sent to the future or something...forgot
[/QUOTE]

wow! so...

The Marth in the game is a GIRL? Thats surprising i'll have to look at the art book again, but it just looked like your standard feminine looking male JRPG Lead. Good to know the DLC Marth is the real marth though. I wonder how they explain that in game, or if they even bother.. probably not since its extra

I am sad to hear the girl Marth is there through some time travel crap.. i HATE time travel in stories, it usually is just an excuse for a bunch of nonsensical bullshit when writers dont want to bother with plot and logic =(

[quote name='devincenzi']Too lazy for feet, too lazy for melanin! I think the reason could be related to the reason why there are no dark people in other fantasy stories, like LOTR for example.[/QUOTE]

LOL! that literally made me laugh out loud =) Heh too lazy for feet and melanin, nice! Honestly the feet thing still creeps me out. Not sure if i'll get used to it. Its good to see the lack of skin color bugged other people than me. To those who say it may messes with the lore.. no. There are definitely dark skinned and even black people in the Fire Emblem universe. Hell in the friggin artbook, one of the characters is a very tan blonde dude with his shirt off. Vaike is his hame. Its been a while but off the top of my head i definitely remember a black spearman in path of radiance. Just looked him up: Devdan. I think there were more but hes the one i definitely remember. Also, several of the Laguz race were very dark skinned in their human form. Like Muarim, and Mordecai(i loved Mordi! he was awesome) So really, there is no excuse at all to not put a skin color option in the game other than laziness. Or racism i guess, but my bets on laziness.

Honestly after watching the whole customization video im overal very disappointed. No eye color options, skin color options, very limited face options. Hell it seems the Women models have way more variety than the men! Why the hell is the only eyepatch option in the friggin woman loli build section?! I want an eyepatch but dont want to be an 8 year old girl! Its very sparse and weak overall. Jeeze, i may just have to make a female character i guess since the male options are kinda weak by comparisson =(

I just really wish you could change the skin color/eye color, and that there was an actual scar/accessory option. Hell just more options all around. Jrpgs always seem very lacking when they give you a customization option. I guess most Japanese gamers just stick with the same generic young anime boy/girl hero. Too bad

[quote name='Rock_Dash3X']You also have to remember that game came out almost a year ago in Japan. Way before Nintendo started pushing their digital side. You shouldn't really be too mad about it. I understand you're a collector, but you are speaking like you're the only collector in the world so your wants is the only thing that matters. I'm a collector too and really I find that it shouldn't matter too much if this came with physically copy or not if you're not going to open it.

That and the fact that there is nothing special with the actual game. Like if it came with a slipcover, steelcase or even a alternative copy. Those are things to care about. Plain game with no extra isn't a big deal. Plus the way I see it is the main selling point of this bundle is a branded 3DS. Unless the game is some special edition I don't find it a big deal.[/QUOTE]

Ah i guess that is true. It did come out a while ago. Still, im still incredibly disappointed by the lack of a physical copy. Especially when you consider that they had to include a 4gb SD card to put the game on. Is it that much of a stretch to just give us the damn cart?

aslo. As for the highlighted part in your message. Thats the problem, i WANT To open it. The fact that i DONT have a physical copy is the only thing keeping me from wanting to open and use it now. The game does come with something special: A cart i actually own and can move around instead of a Digital thing thats locked to that console. Plus it has an actual manual and something i can put on my shelf in my collection

[quote name='MSUHitman']This is also why Atlus and anime companies are starting to region lock they games & movies, even on Blu-Ray, to stop Japanese customers from importing cheaper Western copies.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JCrichton']Hardly seems worth it considering the shipping costs alone aren't worth it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MSUHitman']No that's why a bunch of recent anime's had their western BR versions canceled & Atlus said to the press that's why Persona 4 Arena was region locked b/c it was cheaper for Japanese customers to buy a Western copy shipped than a Japanese copy at retail.[/QUOTE]

MSUHiutman is right. Not too sure about game prices but anime prices are fucking ridiculous in Japan. Its the equivilant of like 60-80 bucks US for a single BD/DVD with like 3 or 4 episodes on it. Its an absurd rip off. Its why a bunch of anime is either not getting a BD release for a delayed ammount of time, or has locked subs on it these days =(

[quote name='Kenshindono']... not sure how many times i have to repeat this: I'm a collector. I honestly dont even play the majority of the stuff i've bought/own. I simply enjoy having them in my collection. My pile of just PS3/360 games that are in the 'to play' pile is massive. Im sure theres a couple hundred in the 360 pile alone. Dont even start me on counting all the vintage games and stuff. I only recently opened up one of my DS's to start playing DS games. Though honestly i've loaded up more GBA games up than DS games on it. May seem a bit odd to some, but then again i think peoople who actually spend $60 on the next generic Call of Duty game are nuts. So to each his own.

I actually spend most of my gaming time these days just replaying old vintage games. Im on another Suikoden run right now, and have been busting some Turtles in Time. Most current gen games just seem too meh to me, but i still collect the stuff. Thats why im so irritated that theres no real game in this supposed collectors edition system bundle. It leaves it with a high chance of just going on the shelf with the other systems im not opening. Maybe they'll put out a good color for an XL soon or something and i'll get one of those when theyre on sale[/QUOTE]

OOOOOh you're a collector. Well that explains everything! :roll:

I collect stuff too but if it's not part of the item, it's not part of the item. Don't buy it if you don't like it. Stop whining about it. Sheesh.

[quote name='Kenshindono']
Ah i guess that is true. It did come out a while ago. Still, im still incredibly disappointed by the lack of a physical copy. Especially when you consider that they had to include a 4gb SD card to put the game on. Is it that much of a stretch to just give us the damn cart?

aslo. As for the highlighted part in your message. Thats the problem, i WANT To open it. The fact that i DONT have a physical copy is the only thing keeping me from wanting to open and use it now. The game does come with something special: A cart i actually own and can move around instead of a Digital thing thats locked to that console. Plus it has an actual manual and something i can put on my shelf in my collection
[/QUOTE]
They didn't have to include a 4gb SD card. SD cards are standard with the system. Reg 3DS get 2 gbs. At least they increased the size. And wasn't sure if you were going to open it or not since it sounds like you probably keep them all seal. How do we know this doesn't have some kind of manual? And couldn't you put the system box on your shelf? I'm sure it would look cooler too.
[quote name='Kenshindono']
MSUHiutman is right. Not too sure about game prices but anime prices are fucking ridiculous in Japan. Its the equivilant of like 60-80 bucks US for a single BD/DVD with like 3 or 4 episodes on it. Its an absurd rip off. Its why a bunch of anime is either not getting a BD release for a delayed ammount of time, or has locked subs on it these days =([/QUOTE]
No joke on this. I import some anime on blu ray (mostly Gundam Unicorn). 90 bucks for a 50 minute series....that's what happens when you love Gundam so much.

[quote name='Kenshindono']MSUHiutman is right. Not too sure about game prices but anime prices are fucking ridiculous in Japan. Its the equivilant of like 60-80 bucks US for a single BD/DVD with like 3 or 4 episodes on it. Its an absurd rip off. Its why a bunch of anime is either not getting a BD release for a delayed ammount of time, or has locked subs on it these days =([/QUOTE]
I have no idea about anime prices anywhere so I'll just take your word for it. :)

[quote name='confoosious']OOOOOh you're a collector. Well that explains everything! :roll:

I collect stuff too but if it's not part of the item, it's not part of the item. Don't buy it if you don't like it. Stop whining about it. Sheesh.[/QUOTE]

First world problem.
We need entitlement reform.

Tried seeing if any GameStops got extra copies and even tried preording it at BestBuy only to get an email that they couldn't fill the order. This is a very bizarre move by Nintendo. Guess I'm buying it on the eshop on Monday.

At least that digital copy will transfer to a new XL if I decide to get one later. I bet the digital copy that comes with the Fire Emblem 3DS is not transferable.

[quote name='laseractive']Tried seeing if any GameStops got extra copies and even tried preording it at BestBuy only to get an email that they couldn't fill the order. This is a very bizarre move by Nintendo. Guess I'm buying it on the eshop on Monday.

At least that digital copy will transfer to a new XL if I decide to get one later. I bet the digital copy that comes with the Fire Emblem 3DS is not transferable.[/QUOTE]

Why wouldn't it be transferable? A digital copy is a digital copy.

Trading in a game at Best Buy + a free $5 Reward Certificate gets me Fire Emblem for $10! I can't wait to open it, play it for an hour, and then put it in my backlog to potentially sit there almost forever! This isn't healthy.

[quote name='Deserter Goose']Why wouldn't it be transferable? A digital copy is a digital copy.[/QUOTE]

It might be, but the digital games that came with the DSi XL I had would not transfer. They were locked to the system. Hopefully this is not the case with the one that comes with the Fire Emblem bundle.

[quote name='laseractive']It might be, but the digital games that came with the DSi XL I had would not transfer. They were locked to the system. Hopefully this is not the case with the one that comes with the Fire Emblem bundle.[/QUOTE]

you can transfer 3DS Digital Games and anything you downloaded, you just need both s ystems to be on internet and nintendo account

[quote name='laseractive']It might be, but the digital games that came with the DSi XL I had would not transfer. They were locked to the system. Hopefully this is not the case with the one that comes with the Fire Emblem bundle.[/QUOTE]

Ambassador games transfers, Mario Kart 7 from the XLs transfer, and even the Zelda Four Swords transfers, so I don't know what you couldn't.

[quote name='elessar123']Ambassador games transfers, Mario Kart 7 from the XLs transfer, and even the Zelda Four Swords transfers, so I don't know what you couldn't.[/QUOTE]

there are a lot of games that dont transfer... i had 6 games that did not

cant remember the names i know one was like you started off as a speck like think and you had to eat flower to get more followers

best buy screwed me saying mine is backordered till june 2 2013

Last edited by a moderator:
June 2!? That's sad, hilarious, and pretty impressive all at the same time.

Authorization charge from GameStop dropped off my card last night; I was kind of hoping the bundle orders would at least get as far as processing before the actual release date but I guess not. Now it almost looks like a question of whether I get my bundle delivered within the next week or not.

[quote name='elessar123']Ambassador games transfers, Mario Kart 7 from the XLs transfer, and even the Zelda Four Swords transfers, so I don't know what you couldn't.[/QUOTE]
If the Mario Kart 7 that came with the XLs transfers then this one should. Good to know Nintendo stopped locking the digital ones that came with hardware to the hardware.

The Gamestop I went to had copies of the art book. I didn't ask about them or whether they had the game and bundle.

Cancelled my GameStop bundle preorder since I couldn't apply a gift card to an open one; re-ordered with one-day shipping instead of two-day. Interestingly my new order's invoice in my Order History lists both the DS (Nintendo 3DS Blue Fire Emblem - 3DSPlatform) and artbook (Premium, Fire Emblem Art Books) whereas the old one only listed the system, even though it was placed days after GS would include the artbook with the bundle.

If anyone has an online order for the system and the artbook's not listed along with the 3DS it might be worth inquiring to GameStop about just to be safe.

i would have been better if the game was not preinstalled and an actual cartridge was provided. it feels like the handheld is not fresh anymore coz a game is already installed. hehe!

Turns out there's already sellers of the artbook on eBay. Someone listed one that already had a $20 bid, how crazy is that? I have two copies already, thanks to preordering the bundle and a physical copy at two separate stores, but I don't think I'd want to sell them.

Seriously, though, who'd want to buy something like that for $20?

[quote name='Deserter Goose']Turns out there's already sellers of the artbook on eBay. Someone listed one that already had a $20 bid, how crazy is that? I have two copies already, thanks to preordering the bundle and a physical copy at two separate stores, but I don't think I'd want to sell them.

Seriously, though, who'd want to buy something like that for $20?[/QUOTE]

Does this really surprise you? There are people out there who will pay $40 for a pre-order DLC costume, nothing really surprises me with people willingness to buy these days. Xenoblade pre-order books also command high value despite them not being much more than a pamphlet. It's all about collectibles; if something releases and they can't get it in store, how else will they?

[quote name='Deserter Goose']Turns out there's already sellers of the artbook on eBay. Someone listed one that already had a $20 bid, how crazy is that? I have two copies already, thanks to preordering the bundle and a physical copy at two separate stores, but I don't think I'd want to sell them.

did you get it in the mail from gamestop.com or from B&M gamestop, I went to one on friday that told me i was the only one who pre-ordered and they didn't have the game or the bonus yet. They also had a huge poster advertising available now right behind the counter...

I went and picked up both of the artbooks from their respective stores. From what I've heard, just about every Gamestop should have them in by now.

[quote name='Rock_Dash3X']They didn't have to include a 4gb SD card. SD cards are standard with the system. Reg 3DS get 2 gbs. At least they increased the size. And wasn't sure if you were going to open it or not since it sounds like you probably keep them all seal. How do we know this doesn't have some kind of manual? And couldn't you put the system box on your shelf? I'm sure it would look cooler too.

No joke on this. I import some anime on blu ray (mostly Gundam Unicorn). 90 bucks for a 50 minute series....that's what happens when you love Gundam so much.[/QUOTE]

Ah i waasn't aware of that since ive never opened any of my 3DS's. I guess thats something, but they really should have included a real game. I actually DONT know that it doesn't have a manual, im just assuming thats the case. I havent really seen a US unboxing yet other than IGN's which was shitty and didn't actually show everything. I guess i'll find out in a few days if i open it

And ya, importing anime is no friggin joke. I dont get why JP anime fans pay those outrageous prices.

[quote name='slidecage']there are a lot of games that dont transfer... i had 6 games that did not

cant remember the names i know one was like you started off as a speck like think and you had to eat flower to get more followers

best buy screwed me saying mine is backordered till june 2 2013[/QUOTE]

and this right here is my biggest problem with digital game d.loads.. stupid, asinine DRM issues. If i own a physical copy i can play it anytime anywhere. Digital crap always has problems like this

[quote name='FEGuy']Cancelled my GameStop bundle preorder since I couldn't apply a gift card to an open one; re-ordered with one-day shipping instead of two-day. Interestingly my new order's invoice in my Order History lists both the DS (Nintendo 3DS Blue Fire Emblem - 3DSPlatform) and artbook (Premium, Fire Emblem Art Books) whereas the old one only listed the system, even though it was placed days after GS would include the artbook with the bundle.

If anyone has an online order for the system and the artbook's not listed along with the 3DS it might be worth inquiring to GameStop about just to be safe.[/QUOTE]

Umm.. WHAT? Thats strange, i think your GS employees are retarded because ive put $100 cash down and then a $25 gift card down AFTER the inital pre order deposit. Payed it in little incrimints There should have been no issue applying the giftcard to your order. Hope you dont have any problems with your order now that you had to cancel/reorder

I have two as well, though not sure why you ordered at 2 different stores. I ordered at the same store and still got 2 artbooks. It clearly stated you get one for the bundle and one for the game. I agree. The artbooks neat but very sparse and not worth $20 at all. And BTW i piucked both my books up back on Thursday i believe. All the stores should have their artbooks by now i would think

Last edited by a moderator:
just got email from amazon saying THEY WONT SHIP Them tomorrow ...

I've checked the availability for "Fire Emblem: Awakening" and see it won't be released on February 4, 2013. If you place a pre-order now, we'll ship the item to you once it's been released and we've received inventory.

So what's the deal?

Gamestop had admitted there isn't a street date so they'll give out the games as soon as they receive them... but they don't know when they'll receive them.

I had preordered a game and a bundle; maybe I'll see if they let me pick up my art "pamphlet" (not going to call that a book).

Any idea if any retailers have the game and if not when are they expected to receive them?

Damn maybe I should sell off my pre-order Artbook to cover the cost of the actual Knights of Iris art book. Just kidding. The actual art book costed me $60 to import from Japan. I managed to snag one a few weeks ago.

The game's been up in the eShop for about sixteen minutes now, if digital copies are your thing. I'll be waiting for my physical one, and if my Gamestop doesn't have it in by the time I wake up, I'm going on a trip and visiting all of the other retailers to see if they might have them.

Shh, don't spoil my fun. I like to get out of the house and go on adventures once in a while - even if it's just a ten-mile trip to harass the local retailers.

The one thing that bugs me about the "shipping error" is that Amazon has had that warning about a potential delay up for weeks now, and other retailers are acting as if it's a recent thing. I wonder what happened.

[quote name='Deserter Goose']Shh, don't spoil my fun. I like to get out of the house and go on adventures once in a while - even if it's just a ten-mile trip to harass the local retailers.

The one thing that bugs me about the "shipping error" is that Amazon has had that warning about a potential delay up for weeks now, and other retailers are acting as if it's a recent thing. I wonder what happened.[/QUOTE]

Nintendo being little bitches and trying to get more dedicated FE fans to buy the digital version since its available now? I love Nintendo but I wouldn't be surprised that they pull something shady like that since they are really gung ho about selling digital now.

[quote name='Josef']Nintendo being little bitches and trying to get more dedicated FE fans to buy the digital version since its available now? I love Nintendo but I wouldn't be surprised that they pull something shady like that since they are really gung ho about selling digital now.[/QUOTE]

Has to be the dumbest thing ive heard, lol.

I highly doubt thats the case.

Me being the cynical guy I am, that's what I figured, too. There are a ton of other people on GameFAQs (and I'm sure on other forums, too, but I like to stick to one) saying that they're downloading the digital version now because they just can't (well, won't, but you won't hear anyone saying that) wait for their delayed copies.

I don't mind if they do, of course, since sales for Fire Emblem are always a good thing, but I'm a little sad that I most likely won't get my game on the date promised. I had one more day left before I had to start doing a lot of extra work and travel for my classes, as well, so now I'm not going to be able to start playing nearly as soon as I'd hoped.

I can hold out till Tuesday. If nothing by then I'll just use the GC BB gave me for my order screwup and get the E Shop version half off.

I tried local Walmarts, but none of 4 had em, might be different for others

bread's done
Back