Fire Emblem Awakening 3DS Bundle at select retailers.

Nintendonly

CAGiversary!
[quote name='Alucard400']HAHA. googled the bundle and found that Walmart has it in stock for store pick up or Fedex pickup.

Walmart

This is probably the last store to be able to pick it up easily without having to call around or drive around to find one.

[/QUOTE]

jCwOBKKZkU5ol.png

UPDATE: IGN has confirmed the Bundle will be priced at $200 it also will come with a 4gb SD card with the game pre installed.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/11/fire-emblem-3ds-bundle-confirmed-for-north-america

Now available at gamestop for pre order:
http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/consoles/nintendo-3ds-blue-fire-emblem-awakening-bundle/107660
Available for pre-order @ newegg.com right now, but you have to pay $8.xx for shipping. Free Shipping now.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16868100134
ToysRus are selling the bundle.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=19347206

No details yet because it was just leaked on NeoGAF, but I'll make the thread Wikified so that once information starts pouring through, people can edit the thread accordingly.

Fire Emblem is a pre-installed digital copy.

Adding a second image to confirm.

dxWhE.jpg

Second image is a bit misleading. The bundled system is NOT a 3DS XL like Nintendo is advertising at the top of the Game Informer page. It's just a regular 3DS.

[quote name='ProudLoz']Omg, no. Did he say why?

This is upsetting, but oh well. :([/QUOTE]
That's all he wrote.

[quote name='maximumzero']Two, actually. The Pink/White was for the holidays only.[/QUOTE]
Where was this stated?

Either way, it's still easy to find.

[quote name='1modernboy']Just got back from pre-odering the bundle, and my GameStop said pick-up had been shifted to the 5th.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully, it's just the FE bundle that's being delayed by a day not the actually physical game considering most who get the FE bundle will just keep it sealed for collector's purpose. Looks like the physical game is suppose to be out in stores on 2/04 according to this FE commerial. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg7qQnxFQ-g

This game isn't popular enough to have a "street date" which is the earliest possible day retailers are allowed to sell a game. The Feb 4 date is a "ship date" which is the day the games leave the warehouses to the physical stores. In most cases, the stores won't actually stock the games until the next day, in this case the 5th. That is probably what your Gamestop meant. Don't expect to walk into your Gamestop on Monday and have it in stock. Be sure to call ahead.

It's apparently a lot more popular than Nintendo expected it to be, though. Not only does Amazon have that potential delay notice up, GameStop's entirely removed the game from their site, although the bundle is still up for purchase.

Dammit, hope they dont take in-store preorders down before I get there tomorrow. Wanted to pre-order the standard when I picked up Ni No Kuni

[quote name='dgwillia006']Dammit, hope they dont take in-store preorders down before I get there tomorrow. Wanted to pre-order the standard when I picked up Ni No Kuni[/QUOTE]

Sometimes store and online allotments are different.

Yeah thats what I'm hoping. That or its an error with the release date or something, the in-store tracker is showing up despite it not being out yet.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Dammit, hope they dont take in-store preorders down before I get there tomorrow. Wanted to pre-order the standard when I picked up Ni No Kuni[/QUOTE]
doing the same tomorrow.

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']so are these actually going to be rare? I really want to get an XL instead but it will be pretty cool to know that I have one of the few available.[/QUOTE]

I have yet to come across a Nintendo LE system that isn't limited.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Yeah thats what I'm hoping. That or its an error with the release date or something, the in-store tracker is showing up despite it not being out yet.[/QUOTE]

Fwiw I was able to preorder the game late this afternoon when I went to pay off ni no kuni so I could pick up my steel book early. I'd be surprised if you couldn't preorder it in store tomorrow.

Yeah, I'm just guessing its either a temporary thing so they don't have too many pending orders (If there is a shipping delay), or its actually an error.

Worst comes to worst and I'll just pre-order at Best Buy, want that artbook though.

[quote name='prateeko']Fwiw I was able to preorder the game late this afternoon when I went to pay off ni no kuni so I could pick up my steel book early. I'd be surprised if you couldn't preorder it in store tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Same, I preordered the game earlier today no problem and the cashier told me I should still get an art book FWIW. I don't even have a 3DS yet but my wife wants the art book and it will never be cheaper than on launch day.

[quote name='The Punisher']I wish i could get a zelda 3ds[/QUOTE]

It is indeed beautiful and the FE LE is equally tempting. I actually find LE 3DS (Except the mario flame 3DS) far nicer than the LE 3DS XL so far.

Edit:
Memory is playing tricks on me. I thought the Mario Red Flame 3DS had an actual flame but google tells me otherwise.

[quote name='UltimateIdiot911']It is indeed beautiful and the FE LE is equally tempting. I actually find LE 3DS (Except the mario flame 3DS) far nicer than the LE 3DS XL so far.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Wonder why they cant offer it too on the XL.

Im debating on the fire emblem 3ds. (big fan. First FE was on gameboy sp, then on gamecube)

Guys help me out, does the GameStop pre-order charge you right away? I want to pre-order but won't have the funds till Friday for sure. I just want to secure a copy before it gets pulled or something.

[quote name='The Punisher']I agree. Wonder why they cant offer it too on the XL.

Im debating on the fire emblem 3ds. (big fan. First FE was on gameboy sp, then on gamecube)[/QUOTE]

If you don't mind that it's a 3DS and not a XL, then I strongly recommend you get it. While the picture of the Zelda 3DS looks nice, it looks a lot better when you hold it in your hand. As much as I hate glossy surface, in this case, it adds to the beauty and I suspect it's the same with the FE. It's not the same if it was matte.

As for why NoA doesn't bring over the Pokemon 3DS XL, I don't know but they are probably going to launch it with the new pokemon games.

[quote name='UltimateIdiot911']If you don't mind that it's a 3DS and not a XL, then I strongly recommend you get it. While the picture of the Zelda 3DS looks nice, it looks a lot better when you hold it in your hand. As much as I hate glossy surface, in this case, it adds to the beauty and I suspect it's the same with the FE. It's not the same if it was matte.

As for why NoA doesn't bring over the Pokemon 3DS XL, I don't know but they are probably going to launch it with the new pokemon games.[/QUOTE]

I'd love if they did one for the XL that was like the Diamond/Pearl DS Lite they made. Or the DSi's for Black/White, I would buy one in a heartbeat

[quote name='UltimateIdiot911']If you don't mind that it's a 3DS and not a XL, then I strongly recommend you get it. While the picture of the Zelda 3DS looks nice, it looks a lot better when you hold it in your hand. As much as I hate glossy surface, in this case, it adds to the beauty and I suspect it's the same with the FE. It's not the same if it was matte.

As for why NoA doesn't bring over the Pokemon 3DS XL, I don't know but they are probably going to launch it with the new pokemon games.[/QUOTE]

Actually rumor is the Pikachu 3DS XL will be coming over.

[quote name='62t']Actually rumor is the Pikachu 3DS XL will be coming over.[/QUOTE]

Damn, was hoping for the Charizard one. But I could see myself buying the Pikachu one

[quote name='ProudLoz']Guys help me out, does the GameStop pre-order charge you right away? I want to pre-order but won't have the funds till Friday for sure. I just want to secure a copy before it gets pulled or something.[/QUOTE]

No they charge you when the game ships if you pre order online. As for in store you pay it off when you pick it up.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Damn, was hoping for the Charizard one. But I could see myself buying the Pikachu one[/QUOTE]

I was hoping for that charizard one too but even that one was limited in japan had to win a raffle to even buy it. Pikachu one is still great but I'm not a fan of the color yellow but I wouldn't mind it since it's pokemon 3ds.

Have any of you ever not received something your preordered in-store? I preordered both a physical copy and the 3DS bundle a while back, and all of this talk of the site no longer accepting preorders makes me worry just a tiny bit.

I might have to hit something if I don't get my shiny blue 3DS.

[quote name='Deserter Goose']Have any of you ever not received something your preordered in-store? I preordered both a physical copy and the 3DS bundle a while back, and all of this talk of the site no longer accepting preorders makes me worry just a tiny bit.

I might have to hit something if I don't get my shiny blue 3DS.[/QUOTE]
If you have a receipt/invoice you should be good to go.

[quote name='Deserter Goose']Thanks. That's all I'm going to see from now on.[/QUOTE]

Your welcome, its been ruined for me since it released in Japan ;)

Just fail, apparently Nintendo underproduced the game or something. GS had to take down the pre-order for just the standard (And somehow not the system?)

Figures it'd happen the night before I was going to preorder

[quote name='dgwillia006']Just fail, apparently Nintendo underproduced the game or something. GS had to take down the pre-order for just the standard (And somehow not the system?)

Figures it'd happen the night before I was going to preorder[/QUOTE]

cause there's no physical game in the system.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Just fail, apparently Nintendo underproduced the game or something. GS had to take down the pre-order for just the standard (And somehow not the system?)

Figures it'd happen the night before I was going to preorder[/QUOTE]

Well I'm glad I pre-orderd the 3DS System with the game then. Is there any source to your claim by the way?

Oh wait. Amazon is now showing that there might be expected delays...

[quote name='dgwillia006']I just meant I find it funny that the game sells out before the "Limited" console[/QUOTE]

Ah I see.

Well if you think about it, are you willing to pay $40 for the game or $199 for the console with the game? I think more people would be more inclined to buy the game on its own than the console with the game.

According to what the guy just told me, it sounds like Nintendo just didnt expect this much demand for the game. He was cool and said that if they did get an extra, or pre-orders came back he would put my name down for it.

Also tried to pre-order at Best Buy, apparently they dont take pre-orders for it instore

I plan to pre-order the bundle w/ art-book today anyway, so I guess I'll just pre-order the physical copy at Best Buy. I can't believe pre-orders for this game actually sold out! That's awesome news to hear for what I believe will be an absolutely amazing game. Great and bad for Nintendo just because it sold out lol!

[quote name='dgwillia006']According to what the guy just told me, it sounds like Nintendo just didnt expect this much demand for the game. He was cool and said that if they did get an extra, or pre-orders came back he would put my name down for it.

Also tried to pre-order at Best Buy, apparently they dont take pre-orders for it instore

I was gonna wait and check again tomorrow when the usual guy is there to see if I can do an instore 5$ pre-order. Really didnt want to have to pay the 40$ now when I'm not even sure where I'm gonna buy yet. If not, then I'll trade something and just do Best Buy

bread's done
Back