Fire Emblem: Awakening 3DS Bundle coming to NA

Yeah I haven't even used a stat boost item yet. Not that I need to, my troops are way overpowered. Was having too much fun raising up troops and putting together cool skill combos I broke the game's difficulty. Oh well. Better than having to restart a level half a dozen times because I keep losing a character. But then again that's what has defined the fire emblem experience for me up until now.

So what happens if Chrom isn't married by the time they show
That Emm dies and you have a kid, I was married to Sumia so they showed as the mother but if you weren't married who would be the mother?

So what happens if Chrom isn't married by the time they show
That Emm dies and you have a kid, I was married to Sumia so they showed as the mother but if you weren't married who would be the mother?
If Chrom has no support points with any eligible female at that point, he marries a plain village girl that is never seen or heard from again.

Last edited by a moderator:
ah thank you

If Chrom has no support points with any eligible female at that point, he marries a plain village girl that is never seen or heard from again.
Cool thank you was really interested in this.

On the subject of marriage. I paired Gaius and Nowi and they don't seem to love each other. Gaius is pretty much meh lets see where this marriage thing takes us

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm at Walhart but his soldiers are too damn hard.

I spent too much time using my lower level characters earlier, I think. Should I really just ignore the huge roster they keep sending me?

Also all the Risen stopped showing up on my map, so I think the only way to level up is to fight streetpass dudes.

This game is so addicting.  I got it before the recent BB price drop, but I don't mind paying $30+.  Awesome game with tons of replay.  Are there any other similar games on the 3DS yet or is this the first?  I love the mix of JRPG and strategy. 

I'm so depressed I missed the $15 sale. I've always wanted to play Fire Emblem, especially since it's like Advance Wars and that game would give me boners galore.

This game is so addicting. I got it before the recent BB price drop, but I don't mind paying $30+. Awesome game with tons of replay. Are there any other similar games on the 3DS yet or is this the first? I love the mix of JRPG and strategy.
Like I mentioned before, have you ever played Advance Wars? There are 2 for GBA and 2 for DS. I haven't played the DS versions so I can't say for sure if they are good like the GBA versions.

I'm so depressed I missed the $15 sale. I've always wanted to play Fire Emblem, especially since it's like Advance Wars and that game would give me boners galore.

Like I mentioned before, have you ever played Advance Wars? There are 2 for GBA and 2 for DS. I haven't played the DS versions so I can't say for sure if they are good like the GBA versions.
From what I've played of Dual Strike, it is much easier than the GBA games. The difficulty gap is a lot more than AW to AW2. Still fun game though. Haven't touched the other one.

bread's done
Back