Fire Emblem: Awakening @ NFM - $23.99 + Ship + Tax

Hopefully this site is reliable and there isn't a $15 BB sale soon.

Thanks OP. Picked up a copy for the brother for about half of what i paid for mine in GS, with the new Style Savvy and a cheap (hopefully not too awful) set of new drinkware (which I need... Marcy the cat broke my beautiful crate and barrel set).

[quote name='UnlockPotential']For $9 they better have a hot chick deliver it to my front door[/QUOTE]

You're thinking about that other store that periodically has deals posted: BJ's

Picked up FE and pokemon mystery dungeon.

Figured the $5 may come in handy for next order but regardless, still good price, $58 shipped

[quote name='Gameboy415']Just ordered these:

$23.99 - 3DS - Fire Emblem: Awakening
$12 - VITA - Super Monkey Ball
$15 - VITA - Touch My Katamari

Total came to $50.99 so I was able to get free shipping + no tax ! :D[/QUOTE]

lol read that fast

touch my monkey balls coming soon to vita

[quote name='slidecage']they have the new brain age for 25

something is wrong with site

wont allow check out[/QUOTE]

I had an issue for a minute also. Try it again.

And thanks OP/others that posted. Ordered 2x Fire Emblem + batteries for $49.07 total w/ free shipping.

bleh so when I ordered it showed April 6th estimated delivery I think but in the email it shows April 15th as the ship date. Dont want to wait that long. Hopefully I can email and cancel.

Edit: and they canceled it for me. Good deal though if you want 2 copies.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone got an extra copy of Fire Emblem I'll take it off your hands for $27 shipped.

EDIT: Nevermind I just order it and Zelda OoT myself.

[quote name='Sinfulfate']If anyone got an extra copy of Fire Emblem I'll take it off your hands for $27 shipped.[/QUOTE]

I'll be buying 2 FE: A's with the intention of selling one. However, I would really prefer to get an even $30 for it shipped. I also have an April 6th Est Delivery date. So i'll have to ship it to you the next business day.

If anyone would like it, PM me. :)

[quote name='Snuggelz']I'll be buying 2 FE: A's with the intention of selling one. However, I would really prefer to get an even $30 for it shipped. I also have an April 6th Est Delivery date. So i'll have to ship it to you the next business day.

If anyone would like it, PM me. :)[/QUOTE]

Hey Snuggelz that is a great price you set on the game. If I didn't already own the game I would buy it. Don't be surprised how many people won't want to pay the extra $3. I'm sure you will get rid of it since its below MSRP and it's not the easiest game to find. I heard stores are just getting their restocks in. Good luck!

[quote name='Shadowsteal123']What's the target deal? Is it still running? and if possible link me?[/QUOTE]

Target had B2G1 on all video games last week. When you bought 3 games $39.99 each game costs $26.66. Sale is over unfortunately.

Thanks for sharing OP. For some odd reason, the website would not let me have a shipping address different from my billing address.

Picked up ZOE: HD for both 360/PS3 and Fire Emblem under $57 after taxes shipped. Just don't feel like driving 80 mins round trips for just 3 games.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Picked up ZOE: HD for both 360/PS3 and Fire Emblem under $57 after taxes shipped. Just don't feel like driving 80 mins round trips for just 3 games.[/QUOTE]

Get a motorcycle and you would :D

Is this seller reliable? The website looks crappy. I got error screen when I was trying to register the account.

[quote name='Masterkyo']KS peoples driving crazy. They scared me![/QUOTE]

Agreed. As a man who has braved through Lawrence, Overland Park, and Olathe...I can confirm that driving in Kansas is a death wish.

I pricematched the ToysRus sale Buy 1 Get 1 40% off at Bestbuy and then returned the game i bought for full price at customer service on my way out. Got fire emblem for $23.99. You can do this with all the games really. I didn't feel like it was illegal or anything. It's kindoff like when gamestop has a buy 2 get 1 free used sale and you return one game so you bought one and got one free.

[quote name='Shadowsteal123']I pricematched the ToysRus sale Buy 1 Get 1 40% off at Bestbuy and then returned the game i bought for full price at customer service on my way out. Got fire emblem for $23.99. You can do this with all the games really. I didn't feel like it was illegal or anything. It's kindoff like when gamestop has a buy 2 get 1 free used sale and you return one game so you bought one and got one free.[/QUOTE]
lol

great job of rationalization

[quote name='domon']Would someone be interested in buying one for $29? I may bite on this if I can order 2 and only keep one.[/QUOTE]

i give you 25 for 1

[quote name='Shadowsteal123']I pricematched the ToysRus sale Buy 1 Get 1 40% off at Bestbuy and then returned the game i bought for full price at customer service on my way out. Got fire emblem for $23.99. You can do this with all the games really. I didn't feel like it was illegal or anything. It's kindoff like when gamestop has a buy 2 get 1 free used sale and you return one game so you bought one and got one free.[/QUOTE]

you got lucky cause best buy return has changed ..

if you buy a buy x get x free or BUY x get Y at % off ALL games must be return or no refund is given.

i had 3 fire emblems i asked how much would i get if i return 1 or 2 and they said 0

you must return all 3 to do any sort of exchanged i think they caught onto people fucking them over

I purchased 2 and would sell one for 30 shipped, but I don't want to commit until I get a shipping confirmation.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Quite simple, but quite shady as well. If it works for you, great. But try not to encourage other people to do this kinda stuff -.-[/QUOTE]

I didn't think it was shady at all. I'm not trying to encourage this style of nabbing deals. But it does work. So conduct at your own risk. I'm just mad why Fire Emblem has such low stock every where in the first place.

Ordered Fire Emblem, Rayman Origins (360), and Mario kart for $69. When I get my copy of mario kart I plan on returning it to Toys R Us with the receipt I used to buy Mario Kart 2 days ago.

What are the chances of seeing Fire Emblem at sub 30 sometime?
Already bought my XL and MGSHD so now I'm kinda hesitent on spending +$50. Broke college student status :booty:

[quote name='redmangoose']What are the chances of seeing Fire Emblem at sub 30 sometime?
Already bought my XL and MGSHD so now I'm kinda hesitent on spending +$50. Broke college student status :booty:[/QUOTE]

i see FE around 20 this summer if you want to wait that long... but without sales i say it stays around mid 30s

Dang... That's a decent price on FE but that $9 shipping charge is painful. And I can't find anything else to pad my cart with.

Dang it. Was going to get Fire Emblem and Zelda OOT but Zelda's back up to $40 -_-

Does anyone know what the cheapest Zelda has got down to?

All of my cards keep getting declined. Not good!

I think the reason for decline is because they use a full zip code instead of the 5 digits which I have listed with my credit card company. Anyone knows how to remove them?

Thanks for this deal! I ordered FE: A today for me and Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask for a friend. Ends up being about $26.50 per game. I should also note that the Professor Layton game is $29, which is a pretty decent price considering that amazon has it for about $34 and it retails for $40.

[quote name='Yigytugd']I'm going to order a few for some friends as a gift. How is the return policy since I can't go to the physical store?[/QUOTE]

just a guess but i say YOU would have to pay to ship the items back and if you fall under 50 They would charge you the 9 buck shipping fee

[quote name='slidecage']just a guess but i say YOU would have to pay to ship the items back and if you fall under 50 They would charge you the 9 buck shipping fee[/QUOTE]

Alright, I'm ok with that. I'm getting 3 copies so I should be good.

Should I order from NFM though, only heard of them a few times.

[quote name='golf1410']Is this seller reliable? The website looks crappy. I got error screen when I was trying to register the account.[/QUOTE]

OMG....did you try Googling to see who owns it? Ever heard of Berkshire Hathaway.

And it is the largest home furnishing store in the US.

[quote name='jmbreci']OMG....did you try Googling to see who owns it? Ever heard of Berkshire Hathaway.

And it is the largest home furnishing store in the US.[/QUOTE]

Hard to know that when you live in a state that doesn't have the store... No need to be that way towards people that don't know it.:cold:

bread's done
Back