Fire Emblem: Awakening @ NFM - $23.99 + Ship + Tax

[quote name='ZombiesWorld']Dang it. Was going to get Fire Emblem and Zelda OOT but Zelda's back up to $40 -_-

Does anyone know what the cheapest Zelda has got down to?[/QUOTE]

19.99 at best buy. I picked it up around Black Friday/cyber Monday at that price along with starfox for the same price. I believe they have been 19.99 at best buy one other time since then as well. Also, I know there is a site to track this sort of thing, just don't know what it is. Google is your friend.

[quote name='Yigytugd']Hard to know that when you live in a state that doesn't have the store... No need to be that way towards people that don't know it.:cold:[/QUOTE]

I know I buy my video games from furniture stores all the time.

Can anyone recommend out of personal experience, either epic Mickey or Scribblenauts Unlimited for 3ds? I played the Epic Mickey demo and or seemed a little slow, does Mickeys speed change throughout the game with upgrades possibly. Other than that it was enjoyable and nostalgic

[quote name='OsCream']Can anyone recommend out of personal experience, either epic Mickey or Scribblenauts Unlimited for 3ds? I played the Epic Mickey demo and or seemed a little slow, does Mickeys speed change throughout the game with upgrades possibly. Other than that it was enjoyable and nostalgic[/QUOTE]

nope about the same speed..i liked it but most dont

Did anyone get shipping confirmation for these orders yet? I ordered a few days ago and didn't get any confirmation...

I think I'm about to place an order for Fire Emblem. If anyone still wants me to I can try to order a couple and hook you up with a cheaper shipping price. Assuming the free shipping code works. Haven't tested it yet going through a list of things trying to see if there's anything else I want.

EDIT: Note only wanting exact shipping and cost of padded envelope.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DrNice']Did anyone get shipping confirmation for these orders yet? I ordered a few days ago and didn't get any confirmation...[/QUOTE]

Nothing here yet either, but to be fair the estimated arrival date was over a week in to April so I don't expect one until sometime next week.

Hold on a damn minute. They are legit trying to charge me $175 delivery for 2 games and a DVD to California! I skimmed this whole freaking thread and saw nobody mention how they don't actually ship things outside of the 5-state area. Rather, they're treating it like a home delivery of a fridge or something!
The only other option is in-store pick-up. That is crazy! So I just wasted my time completely.
Maybe fix up the OP so this doesn't happen to others?
Here is my checkout screen: http://imgur.com/86BvxIj

And to add a cherry on top, the email address the registration email said to use with account questions doesn't work. Awesome!

[quote name='ViolentLee']Hold on a damn minute. They are legit trying to charge me $175 delivery for 2 games and a DVD to California! I skimmed this whole freaking thread and saw nobody mention how they don't actually ship things outside of the 5-state area. Rather, they're treating it like a home delivery of a fridge or something!
The only other option is in-store pick-up. That is crazy! So I just wasted my time completely.
Maybe fix up the OP so this doesn't happen to others?
Here is my checkout screen: http://imgur.com/86BvxIj

And to add a cherry on top, the email address the registration email said to use with account questions doesn't work. Awesome![/QUOTE]

You should get free shipping at $49+ be sure to select the first UPS option not the second and if that doesn't work use the link on the first page provided by paddlefoot it has a free shipping coupon code link thingy but should work auto without it I think.

I am in LA and I got free shipping.
Just tried adding cart of your items, seem like The Master for whatever reason remove the UPS delivery option. Buy something else I guess...

Thanks, Wasabi. I'll try.
dravack: that wasn't an option.

Edit: That is nonsensical. I deleted The Master, and it went from pickup/nfm delivery to 2 ups options. Tried Argo, same issue. Apparently, movies can't be shipped.
Crazy stuff, yo...

Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D is back down to $23.99! And the $0.97 earbuds are back in stock if you need a filler item.

Edit: Now that I know Ocarina of Time has been $20 in the past I don't think I'm going to be able to bite on it and Fire Emblem at $25 each, ugh. I do really need some games for my recently purchased 3DS though..

[quote name='Yigytugd']Hard to know that when you live in a state that doesn't have the store... No need to be that way towards people that don't know it.:cold:[/QUOTE]

I know. Asking or expecting people to search the Internet is completely insane when posting something on the Internet. My bad.

There are plenty of stores that are not near me, yet I know where to find them and how. It is not like I asked if you knew how to do quantum physics.

No need to get all defensive when the answers you seek were a simple Google question away from you. :roll:

[quote name='jmbreci']I know. Asking or expecting people to search the Internet is completely insane when posting something on the Internet. My bad.

There are plenty of stores that are not near me, yet I know where to find them and how. It is not like I asked if you knew how to do quantum physics.

No need to get all defensive when the answers you seek were a simple Google question away from you. :roll:[/QUOTE]

there's nothing wrong with asking if a store is reliable on a forum.. THAT IS WHAT THIS FORUM IS FOR.

now get off your high horse

Address Validation

Oops! We had difficulties finding a match for your street address in the USPS database. Please enter a valid address to ensure proper handling.

GRR WTF

Welp placed an order for FE+NSMB2 for 58

Considering new on amazon is 39.99 (and ships in 2-3 weeks) I got NSMB for basically 18 bucks.

Hope it goes thru :D.

[quote name='United_Korea']I thought online sales were always charged tax in California?[/QUOTE]

Not yet. States target Amazon for tax deals because of the volume of sales. Smaller companies aren't worth it, and they'd probably put up a long, fairly successful legal fight to such rules anyways.

i wonder if they don't ship to Florida. anyone else have that problem where they cant locate your address in USPS database?

I'm still waiting for Fire Emblem and that new sofa.

[quote name='hwmusic']i wonder if they don't ship to Florida. anyone else have that problem where they cant locate your address in USPS database?[/QUOTE]
well i live in miami and was able to order just fine

Anyone know how long this will last? Hope I get an answer before then.

How are they with pre orders? Especially if I combine FE with a pre order. Do they charge during order? During shipping? Will they split the order up?

How long after you placed the order, did you get the confirmation e-mail?

I just ordered FE:A and OoT, but right now, I can't even access their website lol.

[quote name='Zeferino64']Anyone know how long this will last? Hope I get an answer before then.

How are they with pre orders? Especially if I combine FE with a pre order. Do they charge during order? During shipping? Will they split the order up?[/QUOTE]

I'm honestly not sure anyone here can really tell you. This is the first time I've ever heard of NFM.

[quote name='209chromatic']I don't think they will be shipping out orders, they will most likely get cancelled[/QUOTE]

Huh?

[quote name='jmbreci']I know. Asking or expecting people to search the Internet is completely insane when posting something on the Internet. My bad.

No need to get all defensive when the answers you seek were a simple Google question away from you. :roll:[/QUOTE]

I see your always butthurt about this type of subject.

Happy you know stores that aren't anywhere near you. I hope that is helpful for your deal searching in... someway.

And I did search the store and all I could find was the stores main sites (and sub links) as well as coupons. After 10+ pages I gave up like most of us did before we asked the legitimate question of "is this store reliable".

highly doubt it but if someone buys more then 1 of these and would do a trade

I have a professor layton 3ds code + maybe a few bucks

would trade for a copy of this game

but i doubt anything would be interested in doing it

[quote name='Zeferino64']Anyone know how long this will last? Hope I get an answer before then.

How are they with pre orders? Especially if I combine FE with a pre order. Do they charge during order? During shipping? Will they split the order up?[/QUOTE]

No idea about pre-orders, but they charged my friend right away.

Furthermore, no order confirmation was sent, but after speaking with a representative, a order "confirmation" was emailed with "Depart Date: 4/15/13" written on it.

Worryingly though, in their help FAQs it says that they ship within a 300 mile radius of their stores which doesn't reach my friend's address. Not looking good, really.

Edit: On second thought, that could just pertain to furniture delivery.

[quote name='bshirk']I'm still waiting for Fire Emblem and that new sofa.[/QUOTE]

Have you ever been in a NFM? Awesome furniture, super expensive =P

^ Same.

[quote name='ZeroMaki']Furthermore, no order confirmation was sent, but after speaking with a representative, a order "confirmation" was emailed with "Depart Date: 4/15/13" written on it.

Worryingly though, in their help FAQs it says that they ship within a 300 mile radius of their stores which doesn't reach my friend's address. Not looking good, really. [/QUOTE]

I think, if a delivery is not possible, the order wouldn't have reached the payment page. It'd be really sketchy if they accepted payment, had that 300 mile thing pertained to everything in the store.

And not getting a confirmation e-mail is really irritating. I can see that a payment is pending when I access my credit card account online. You're supposed to be a legit online seller; I'm not expecting Amazon quality service, but still.

Hopefully they send some kind of e-mail soon, stating that they've received payment or whatever. I didn't even write down my order number. Gahh.

I was surprised to see the still help up to today. My check finally cleared so I was able to get in on this. My Visa did get charged but I haven't gotten a confirmation email. Hope they fullfill the order.

Has anyone outside of the 5 states even got a tracking number? I ordered early Friday. I got my confirmation email but the order is still pending on my account. Really hope it isn't cancelled.

I can't get to Step 3. It's not doing anything when I press Proceed. Yet the games are still in stock?

Edit: nvm got it. Bought 2 copies of Fire Emblem and Zelda OOT

Mario 3D land, Fire Emblem and Ocarina of Time for $64? Don't really sound like much of a deal, especially when you're used to paying no more than $10 for an Xbox game, but I guess it is. I never really followed or paid much attention to DS and 3DS game prices until I purchased mine last week. Guess I'm going to have to get used to dropping at least $20 on 3DS games.

Man, CAG has turned me into such a CAG :cry:

[quote name='Masterkyo']Mario Land 3D (3DS) $16 and few PS3/360/Wii games is on sale :)[/QUOTE]

Nice find on Super Mario Land 3D.

bread's done
Back