Fire Emblem Heroes: Choose Your Legends!

I was wondering why I couldn't find the Upgrade/Create Seals area, but it was because I didn't clear that new story mission lol.

Whoops

Went from Nowi --> M.Corrin.  The Nowi loss was bs, but I decided to join the losing team.  I think I blew my load a little early. 

IMG_3846.png

I went Ninian cause the Corrins suck.

I did my free pull from the Maria and Minerva banner and got Minerva.

Now I have 2 of her.

Time to earn seals

I've been on Team Feathers every round so far. Looking forward to the final stomp from Ninian.

I had some extra orbs, so I did a couple of pulls and got Olivia. I'm not sure what I want to use for skills on her. I thought about watersweep, but mine is -spd so that probably won't work well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasted 40 orbs for Deirdre, got nothing... :cry:

Won't use anymore orbs on this banner, they're not limited units so I'll probably get them as 4 star variants later on.

I'm not going to spend any orbs on this new banner.  You can get these units another time.

Need to get the dancers before they are gone.  (I'd bank on these limited time banners coming back on a yearly basis, specifically because of the seasonal ones.)  It has been really frustrating because I've pulled THREE Inigos and nothing else.   Really want to get the other units, especially Axe Azura and Shigure. 

Good Lord. 60hp/41def on Arden, SS2 and Desp3 on Ayra, and three different ploys on Arvis. I guess I'll hang on to those feathers I was going to use on Eirika for a bit longer.

Got my three Arvises (Arvi?) today. It took me a few times to figure out what I was missing on Infernal. I needed atk+3 on Cordelia to get the first turn clear.

As a side note, I'm really going to miss the warriors maps for things like this.

As disappointing as the Arya thing was, I am still not that surprised. This is a gacha game after all, no matter if Nintendo/Intelligent Systems is at the helm.

Is it messed up that they didn't announce Arya's banner ahead of time like they always do? Yeah.

Does that mean you need to protest with every living fiber of your being and boycott Nintendo? (Seen this so much on twitter) Not really.

This is still nothing compared to other mobile games on the market. If people think they are living in despair because of this, they clearly have not played any other mobile game.

This game is still really user friendly to me, and that's what makes it great.

1. There's usually an orb campaign for a brand new summon banner.

2. First summon per banner is free.

3. 3% start rate for 5 stars.

4. Pity rate increase per failed non-five star pulls

5. Ayra is not limited.

Sorry about the rant, I just didn't feel the same amount of rage as everyone else regarding Arya. Or maybe it's because I am so numb from other mobile games that it doesn't affect me much, personally.  :???:

Well I think the main thing is we don't want to see feh go the way of other mobile games pulling this stuff regularly. We have been shown to have some influence on IS in the past so we just want them to hear our voice for a better future for the game.

Just got Ayra from 26 --> 36 in one clear of special map 5-2 lol.   Got her to 40 and fully skilled using 70stamina in like 20 minutes.   Good god she is powerful.  Made her my Summoner Support and then ally linked her to Axura. 

It's amazing how moving a skill from the B slot to a sacred seal can make such a huge difference. Now everyone can have desperation+brash assault (and Lyn can have that plus another B skill).

Also, Barst is now nothing more than a way to disappoint me on a green orb.

She's very good; the 3rd highest spd in the game, a legendary weapon that boosts spd and charges her special, and a special that adds 40% of spd as damage on only a 2cd.

Though the reason there's so much talk at other places is because they snuck her into a 3 focus banner AFTER the rest of the new units were released. There's another reason too. While I think about what that reason could be, check out the Ayra I just got:

[attachment=28432:Screenshot_20171024-005930.png]
Oh right, this is the other reason. :D

Arden (sword knight) is the Tempest Trial unit
Arvis (Red Mage) is the GHB unit
Ayra (sword infantry) is only available in the banner.

Ayra had no IVs when she was added to the files, so it was assumed she'd be a free unit. That was changed, and she can only be obtained by orbs.

Halloween Henry is an armored mage with armor march and a friggin coffin for a shield? I don't think my 120 orbs is going to be anywhere near enough for this banner.

It should be fine guys. We have a whole month to summon them, so we should have plenty of time to accumulate orbs.

I really didn't expect a red flier or armored mage to show up, but they are definitely must haves. More so than the dancers on the performing arts banner, at least for me. They would make armor and flier teams really interesting.

I already have build plans for both Henry and Nowi if I get either one of them.

Henry:  Give him Inigo's Dacer's Ring+.   Then add Breath of Life 3 and Breath of Life seal 2.  +19hp healed to adjacent allies every time he attcks.   Run armored squad of Hector, Effie, Black Knight, and Henry which makes four units with distant counter, armor march, and some awkward healing sustainability. 

Nowi:  Red Mage bladetome.  Already have Tharja fodder.   I'll put Hone Fliers on Cherche and then run Cherche and Cordelia brave attackers with hone and fortify.  Plus Nowi and S.Corrin both with bladetomes.  That seems so powerful

I already have build plans for both Henry and Nowi if I get either one of them.

Nowi: Red Mage bladetome. Already have Tharja fodder. I'll put Hone Fliers on Cherche and then run Cherche and Cordelia brave attackers with hone and fortify. Plus Nowi and S.Corrin both with bladetomes. That seems so powerful
That's the exact team I was thinking of too. I have a S!corrin, but a red flier would be much more useful in this meta. Cherche and Cordelia will blow everything up and now you don't have to worry about Tanky green units like Hector or B!Ike.

I'm guessing you have armor march on one of those other units, but I still wanted to give a friendly reminder that both BoL and AM are C skills. I didn't want you to move the tome over and then go "... dang."

Sweet! I got a Halloween Henry in my first batch. +hp/-def.

Edit: And a Jakob in my next batch. I think I'll stop pushing my luck for one night.

I just want Halloween Sakura...

Got spooked by another Takumi....now my pity rate was reset :(

No more orbs. Well at least this banner lasts the whole month

I did 2 rounds and did not get anything special.

I got another Azamu so 4 Star Lv 40 + 5. 

Just got a Jacob, but I really want NOwi and Henry.

Used up my orbs because it's Halloween. No Nowi/Sakura, but I got a second Henry and a second Celica. I might merge Henry since he'd probably be my Armor March unit anyway, but Distant Defense is too good to merge away.

Month reset so time to get more orbs for more Heroes.

I want more from this banner.

I am doing the monthly quest now for more orbs

Then back to Tempest trial as I am up to 20K and I at least wanna get to 40k and get the Guidance Seal.

Kinda annoyed this is my first trial without a Bonus ally with 40%, only have Arvis for 20%.

Arena Assault has become a drag. It used to be that you needed 5 answers for Hector, now you need 5 for Hector and 7 for BLyn +dancer. Then today, the computer ignored attacking a Julia with Reinhardt in order to reposition a Lyn into two kills.

But, I need those sacred coins, so what can you do?

The announcements on FEH channel were mindblowing. This game is going to change so much in the next month. It's going to be so hard to resist whaling.

I'm looking forward to all of the stuff from the Feh Channel preview. I'm not looking forward to how many orbs I'll want between now and Christmas, though.

I got a 5 star Eirika while trying for Mia, so I'm glad I didn't spend the feathers to promote my 4 star.

I have almost all those units in the 8% super banner coming up, so I decided to use my orbs to get Mia instead.

No Mia.....

But I am really excited for all the new content coming. Kudos to Nintendo for constantly bring new stuff to the game.

My bad.

I have a habit of referring to Intelligent Systems, Gamefreak, etc as Nintendo when that is not entirely true.  :whistle2:(

I think the smart play for me (and for f2p in general) on the upcoming 8% banner will be to do the full 5 every time. It would be better to have the extra one or two pulls at 8%+ than it would be to go hunting colors.

Then again, an all colorless attempt to get as many Gennys, Cordelias, and Lyns as possible doea sound appealing.

By the way, I don't know if godofwar still reads this thread but I never got around to thanking you for bringing my attention to Beruka. My +10 4 star has been tanking a lot of hits in Chain Challenges.

So this may be common sense, but I wanted to mention that the Savage Blow seal stacks with the Savage Blow skill. Now Lissa is truly a monster as the healer on my level up team; 10 to the target and 10 (eventually 14) within two spaces.

I got it and placed it on my Jaffer.

He does 31 chip damage to target and 14 to heroes in 2 spaces and he debuffs them.

Any idea of slot a? Thinking Fortress Def 3

I usually use him a chipper and debuffer and pair him with Ninian,

Jaffar + 1

Deathly Dagger

Draw Back

???

???

Poison Strike 3

Savage Blow 3

Savage Blow 3

It's probably just me, but these new Tempest Trials are more difficult than before.

I find myself having to use my second team halfway through. And likely a third on the final map.

I guess incorporating Brave Ike for the bonus is throwing my team off balance.

I got it and placed it on my Jaffer.
He does 31 chip damage to target and 14 to heroes in 2 spaces and he debuffs them.
Any idea of slot a? Thinking Fortress Def 3
Fortress Defense would be good for him. If you find that he is rarely attacked on enemy phase, you could also go with something more common like Armored Blow as well.

I don't know how you use your ghb/tt units, but if you don't have any plans for your spare Joshua, you could also go with Windsweep and something more offensive in A. You'd lose the poison strike, but could avoid the counter dmg.
It's probably just me, but these new Tempest Trials are more difficult than before.
There's some deceptively difficult placing/unit layouts in this one. I'm usually less cautious on TT anyway so that I can get the speed bonus, but there's been a few times where I overlooked something and lost a unit two turns later.

I've been irritated with the game lately since this just happened. Finally had my pity rate broken last night by reg Lucina and reg Sakura. I was sniping reds. The game simply refuses to give me any mage fliers. Spend a few hundred on all three banners combined and have a single -Spd S.Corrin to show for it.

s3jzlNP.png

I find myself having to use my second team halfway through. And likely a third on the final map.

I guess incorporating Brave Ike for the bonus is throwing my team off balance.
I agree with you. These maps are more annoying than before. Probably won't play it to 100k+ this time.

I've been irritated with the game lately since this just happened. Finally had my pity rate broken last night by reg Lucina and reg Sakura. I was sniping reds. The game simply refuses to give me any mage fliers. Spend a few hundred on all three banners combined and have a single -Spd S.Corrin to show for it.
That's rough....I hate when your pity rate gets broken....

bread's done
Back