Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Seasons of Warfare Edition

EvilChamp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (67%)
UPDATE: 3/19, 12pm CT: BACK IN STOCK AT AMAZON (now OOS) 

LINKS:

GAME: 

This is for the Special Edition of Fire Emblem Three Houses -- Seasons of Warfare Edition. Some people have posted elsewhere that you can still PO at Gamestop in store only, though. So far, it is sold out online. 

For $99 you get: 

• Art book,
  • Sound selection CD
  • 2020 calendar
  • Steelbook 
  • Game
R9NzacKGb07WJEKEdD8Gg3-J5zkpncRh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You’re conflating timelines. Lack of rarity now does not imply the same in the future
Nor does hypothetical rarity in the distant future will prevent a price drop after release. Fire Emblem Warriors and Echoes was cheaper than MSRP at one point in time.

And to be fair, I said I'll wait for a price drop. I didn't say wait until the price goes up (which may or may not happen, but I'm not counting on it to skyrocket).

Last edited by a moderator:
Screw rarity, I'm just glad its been up for a long time so that any Fire Emblem fan that wants it can actually get it.

Agreed. I am still disappointed that only a few got Fire Emblem Fates fully on cartridge form. That was such a bad choice. I really hope this new one impresses. Not crazy about this edition....but may as well get a steelbook if I'm already getting the game.

Screw rarity, I'm just glad its been up for a long time so that any Fire Emblem fan that wants it can actually get it.
THIS.

Still happy I was able to snag the Fates LE. My other friends that are into FE weren't able to and it soured their impression of the game knowing they'd have to essentially pay for it 3 times over.

Yep I only bought conquest because of that and I waited till it was half off^

Glad they only did the pokemon  fuck  once as I would have been majorly peeved if they kept that up with this game.  I'm honestly amazed they held themselves back from doing it with echoes since it seemed prime for it with 2 protagonists and all.

I’m actually excited about this CE. It has both of the things I always want in CEs (SteelBook, art book), and I still have a CD drive in my PC so I can convert the soundtrack to digital media and put it on my phone and iPod and still have a hard copy as a backup. I don’t care too much about the calendar, but it will take up less space than the cheap statues that some of the other CEs come with.

I'd rather have statues to display over a calendar that will literally get obsolete by the end of the year. I probably won't pick this up day one because I too was burnt by nintendo over the Fates fiasco.

Yep I only bought conquest because of that and I waited till it was half off^

Glad they only did the pokemon fuck once as I would have been majorly peeved if they kept that up with this game. I'm honestly amazed they held themselves back from doing it with echoes since it seemed prime for it with 2 protagonists and all.
Yeah, I don't think it would actually work out with Echoes because of how intertwined events are between the protagonists (up to and including the events of the final chapter). It's all one storyline.

Fates actually has three divergent storylines from an early chapter onwards.

Fates special also had 3 games on 1 cartridge, made it very special. Echoes Ce were everywhere when the game actually launched

Fates special also had 3 games on 1 cartridge, made it very special. Echoes Ce were everywhere when the game actually launched
And the fact that Reggie and Nintendo didn't realize this, kinda pissed off some long time Fire Emblem fans such as myself. Even if they released a regular edition of fates that had all 3 games would have been good enough to appease people.

Buy this if you actually want it. If you're banking on making dough, not a smart move IMO.

Fire Emblem Warriors Special Edition is on sale for less then MSRP right now even.

bread's done
Back