Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Seasons of Warfare Edition

EvilChamp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (67%)
UPDATE: 3/19, 12pm CT: BACK IN STOCK AT AMAZON (now OOS) 

LINKS:

GAME: 

This is for the Special Edition of Fire Emblem Three Houses -- Seasons of Warfare Edition. Some people have posted elsewhere that you can still PO at Gamestop in store only, though. So far, it is sold out online. 

For $99 you get: 

• Art book,
  • Sound selection CD
  • 2020 calendar
  • Steelbook 
  • Game
R9NzacKGb07WJEKEdD8Gg3-J5zkpncRh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah there was free shipping on the 1st release.  Guessing they gotta collect all that money b4 all the GS closes down.

Just grabbed a copy on BestBuy.com. Flickering in and out of stock. Possibly due to cancellations from people that just locked in Gamestop orders. Keep trying!

Edit: Actually seems to be in stock and can actively add to cart without any trouble. Jump on it if you need to secure an order with GCU!

Yep BB is live. Secured one. But if its anything like that warriors special edition run thier will be plenty. We’ll see as release gets nearer.

Just ordered myself a copy from BestBuy and the kids a copy from Gamestop. Not at all happy with Gamestop 's new free-shipping but we still get you with a $10 release-day handling fee, but I promised the kids a copy and I am weak.

Just ordered myself a copy from BestBuy and the kids a copy from Gamestop. Not at all happy with Gamestop 's new free-shipping but we still get you with a $10 release-day handling fee, but I promised the kids a copy and I am weak.
Why not just order a 2nd one from Best Buy?

got one from gamestop..wish it were best buy so i save 25$ ;(
Ditto (only with Amazon, not Gamestop).

So far, I've been either in meetings or teaching during the short windows where BestBuy has gone live. Normally, I've been able to track down some of these harder-to-find items without too much difficulty, but even I'm beginning to get a bit frustrated. Yes, I did get one during Amazon's short window, but I'd be much happier taking advantage of my final cycle/year of GCU. :shock:

Ditto (only with Amazon, not Gamestop).

So far, I've been either in meetings or teaching during the short windows where BestBuy has gone live. Normally, I've been able to track down some of these harder-to-find items without too much difficulty, but even I'm beginning to get a bit frustrated. Yes, I did get one during Amazon's short window, but I'd be much happier taking advantage of my final cycle/year of GCU. :shock:
May the odds be ever in your favor.

Thank goodness for a restock at Best Buy. Hard to swallow $100 for another paper thin CE but I’ve acquired every other FE CE so I’m not going to buck the trend now. Been buying FE stuff ever since it came to the states and couldn’t be happier that it finally hit big with Awakening. Good strategy games are exceedingly few and far between.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank goodness for a restock at Best Buy. Hard to swallow $100 for another paper thin CE but I’ve acquired every other FE CE so I’m not going to buck the trend now. Been buying FE stuff ever since it came to the states and couldn’t be happier that it finally hit big with Awakening. Good strategy games are exceedingly few and far between.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same here. I love the series and got into it back when Blazing Blade released, though Fates was a bit of a low point for me story-wise, so I'm hoping this one is a little better in the writing department. I always try to grab all of the CEs, too, and while I think I preferred the Fates CE to this one (less expensive, special cartridge, wasn't full of extra fluff that will do nothing but sit in the box), the steelbook is enough to get me to bite. Love me some steelbooks. I'm tempted to see if I can find someone just selling the steelbook down the road, but I'm also afraid that they'll want so much for it that it'll still be cheaper to just get the CE right now.

That being said, I have a preorder at Walmart and Amazon right now, so if someone really wants it and doesn't get a copy, I'll be happy to sell it at cost + shipping when the times comes. I tried to do the same with the Echoes SE, but there were so many copies of it at launch that I still have an extra one lying around.

Sad I missed the pre-order going live. 

I called all my contacts and missed out and now I'm sad.

Just hope one pops up for buying it overpriced from someone hopefully.

Sad I missed the pre-order going live.
I called all my contacts and missed out and now I'm sad.
Just hope one pops up for buying it overpriced from someone hopefully.
I'll have an extra from Amazon provided my bby order doesn't get cancelled. Just shoot me a PM closer to release

With the Shadow of Valentina CE, I remember the same thing happened: 

- Sells out everywhere at first

- Then Gamestop gets more inventory, but nobody else

This eventually leads to everyone getting more inventory and the CE itself doesn't become rare. And then it gets discounted like crazy much later. I guess we'll see ... 

Honestly the CE is pretty meh. I want the game very badly, so I will get that. I wouldn't get this if I didn't get the good discount.

To those who hate the GS 10$ shipping... Has anyone tried calling their care center to inquire on to it? 

Also I do feel people who want it, should get their preorder in on Gamestop, regardless of the "cost" cause you can always cancel it if you find another offer. Beats "not" having it at all... 

You know what's going to happen? 

This will be made in abundance. And Nintendo will then drop Link's Awakening KING ULTIMATE SUPER RARE EDITION out of nowhere. 

Concerned about the game itself, as 1) it looked/sounded grindy in the Direct (not that there's no way to grind in FE, but you shouldn't have to in order to just get through the game) and 2) Koei-Tecmo (Dynasty Warriors, which are some of the grindiest games out there) is developing it. :( Have regular preordered with GCU (got it before GCU expired) and LE preordered (because FE). Will decide what to do with them as it gets closer to release date and hands-on come out about the game. Hoping that it won't be a Warriors grind-fest, but I'm concerned.
Intelligent Systems isn’t making this game?

Concerned about the game itself, as 1) it looked/sounded grindy in the Direct (not that there's no way to grind in FE, but you shouldn't have to in order to just get through the game) and 2) Koei-Tecmo (Dynasty Warriors, which are some of the grindiest games out there) is developing it. :( Have regular preordered with GCU (got it before GCU expired) and LE preordered (because FE). Will decide what to do with them as it gets closer to release date and hands-on come out about the game. Hoping that it won't be a Warriors grind-fest, but I'm concerned.
I am too, abit for different reasons. It just seems SO incomplete. All we had for nearly a year was a video with some guy running around town. And then interacting with a npc forever. It seemed like they were looking for filler to pad out the short trailer or something. Frankly, I wish they'd delay it even longer than they have.

Gamestop link is still up, filled out everything, then decided not to click submit. I refuse to give them any business for gouging people by forcing 1 day shipping. That means I'll miss out on this LE probably, but fuck Gamestop.

Gamestop link is still up, filled out everything, then decided not to click submit. I refuse to give them any business for gouging people by forcing 1 day shipping. That means I'll miss out on this LE probably, but fuck Gamestop.
Just keep watching bestbuy. Its been popping in and out of stock at various times. Feels like they are selling them in batches.

Id say watch amazon too, but honestly they crush a lot of games so its not preferred.

So I had my friend pre-order me one in store at Best BUy and he was able to do it.

It was in the Phoenix Arizona area and do not know if others will let you.

Forgot to ask him about buying the Pokemon Lets Go Steelbook.

Just keep watching bestbuy. Its been popping in and out of stock at various times. Feels like they are selling them in batches.

Id say watch amazon too, but honestly they crush a lot of games so its not preferred.
I bought my Fates SE from them and it was only slightly crushed, very minor. The Echoes one was very damaged but they ended up refunding me 50% when I contacted them, so half off for it wasn't terrible.

I bought my Fates SE from them and it was only slightly crushed, very minor. The Echoes one was very damaged but they ended up refunding me 50% when I contacted them, so half off for it wasn't terrible.
Ya they crushed my Echoes so bad i just sent it back. Fates did come in good condition i ended up selling that extra for a nice profit.

Intelligent Systems isn’t making this game?
Co-developed by Koei-Tecmo. No word on the workload breakdown, but it's concerning to me that they're involved, at all, since Warrior games/grindfests in general are not appealing to me. Once they talked about doing repeated teachings per day to raise stats in the main game, the grindfest alert started going off in my head. When it was revealed that Koei-Tecmo is co-developing, those alerts started going into overdrive.

I am too, abit for different reasons. It just seems SO incomplete. All we had for nearly a year was a video with some guy running around town. And then interacting with a npc forever. It seemed like they were looking for filler to pad out the short trailer or something. Frankly, I wish they'd delay it even longer than they have.
I'd be okay with a further delay to make sure this is up to Fire Emblem (not FE:Warriors) standards.

It's been in stock for a long time compared to every where else. Didnt most places only last mins.
The only difference here, imo, is that the July release has some people snoozing.

But I do agree, this hardly seems like it will be rare. I'm going to hold onto mine and see how it plays out. If CE is in abundance, I'm just gonna snag stock version.

Still in stock at target some how.
yeah, still live on gamestop frontpage too, Newegg made it sound like they got a small allotment or none at all:

We are contacting you today in regards to your pre-order for the Nintendo Fire Emblem Three House Game Bundle, Newegg item 78-190-811. We have been advised that we will not be receiving our allotment of this item as anticipated. Therefore, we will need to cancel you pre-order.

Newegg is dedicated to ensuring our customers are notified and provided all necessary information to make the best shopping selection. Please keep in mind that your method of payment has not been charged for this pre-order.

If you have any questions regarding the information provided in this email, please do not hesitate to contact Newegg Customer Service through one of the convenient contact methods provided here.

Sincerely,
Newegg Customer Service Team

bread's done
Back