food network cleavage. holy ott

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='AlbinoNinja']yeah, ur better off finding an FYE and doing the trade 4 get 1 free game deal...

...that deal is still going on, right?[/QUOTE]
I'm trying to get rid of all my games o_0.
I will just trade in what I can't get rid of at all and then I'll just get movies with the credit I guess.

[quote name='Eviltude']Did they get a new Daily Show set, or are they just somewhere else?[/quote]

I think they're in Ohio or some mid US state this week.

[quote name='Eviltude']I'm trying to get rid of all my games o_0.
I will just trade in what I can't get rid of at all and then I'll just get movies with the credit I guess.[/QUOTE]
*Notices Tradelist*

PM sent

and with that, g'night OTT, its sleepy time for this ninja

[quote name='dcfox']The Queens of the Stone Age OTT? I checked the last few pages and I didn't see anything. :cry:
[/QUOTE]

It was at the end of a long post. It basically said:

Dcfox, this is relevant to your interests:

Strell's gf> You sure to flirt with dcfox a lot. Is this something I should be concerned about?
Strell> Maybe, considernig he's a guy.

I like to think I didn't completely quell her fears.

HappyHalloween.jpg

Just got back from trick-or-treating and a Halloween party. I forgot from last year that the sluttier you dress, the more perverts you attract. Someone please remind me that next Halloween.

[quote name='6669']I forgot from last year that the sluttier you dress, the more perverts you attract. [/QUOTE]

Isn't that in the Bible somewhere?

[quote name='6669']I forgot from last year that the sluttier you dress, the more perverts you attract. Someone please remind me that next Halloween.[/quote]

You love the attention, nobody dresses like a slut, mentions that they dress like a slut, and then acts all aloof like they had no idea that perverts like sluts.

"Hey, you can see the bottom of my ass cheeks in this Hermione costume meant for 4 to 7 year olds, I hope nobody stares. Especially perverts."

[quote name='JimmieMac']You love the attention, nobody dresses like a slut, mentions that they dress like a slut, and then acts all aloof like they had no idea that perverts like sluts.

"Hey, you can see the bottom of my ass cheeks in this Hermione costume meant for 4 to 7 year olds, I hope nobody stares. Especially perverts."[/QUOTE]
ll3wy3.jpg

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Isn't that in the Bible somewhere?[/QUOTE]
:lol: Probably.

[quote name='JimmieMac']You love the attention, nobody dresses like a slut, mentions that they dress like a slut, and then acts all aloof like they had no idea that perverts like sluts.

"Hey, you can see the bottom of my ass cheeks in this Hermione costume meant for 4 to 7 year olds, I hope nobody stares. Especially perverts."[/QUOTE]
Well, first off, you're the last person to accuse someone of loving attention.
Every girl dresses like a slut on Halloween. Didn't you see Mean Girls? Well, its true. There were some girls at the party just wearing lingerie. My friends and I wore actual costumes while we were trick-or-treating, and guys kept whistling, and acting immature all around.

Exactly. I don't really have anything else to add to that because you pretty much said it all.

Giada's breasts make up for her freakishly big head..she does have a cute face and a very nice body though..

Perverts are just a "side effect" of dressing cute, as long as it's look and don't touch, I think it's alright..

Okay..maybe not..offering you a "ride to work" when you're 10 feet away from your office's door, that's creepy..

Still though, wouldn't trade my high heels or short skirts for anything. Curse the winter.

[quote name='Strell']Guys call out at me too.

It's so unfair.[/QUOTE]
Hey, its our one time a year to be complete cockteases. You know you loved it :lol:

[quote name='6669']
Just got back from trick-or-treating and a Halloween party. I forgot from last year that the sluttier you dress, the more perverts you attract. Someone please remind me that next Halloween.[/QUOTE]
Oh fasho!

Like, just because I wore hot pantz this year, doesn't mean all these hawt chix can be rubbing my cox all nightz!

I'm not a piece of meat!

[quote name='zewone']Oh fasho!

Like, just because I wore hot pantz this year, doesn't mean all these hawt chix can be rubbing my cox all nightz!

I'm not a piece of meat![/QUOTE]
:rofl:
There were people in superhero costumes with tight hot pants. You would have fit right in!

Some guy dressed up as Hard Gay at my school, but it didn't look like he tried very hard. So I called him Soft Gay.

Some guy dressed up as Hard Gay at my school, but it didn't look like he tried very hard. So I called him Soft Gay.

Some guy dressed up as Hard Gay at my school, but it looked like he didn't try very hard so I called him Soft Gay.

I forgot to tell everyone what I saw tonight! I was on my way to Guitar Center and literally 5 seconds before I pulled into the parking lot, one...two...THREE cops went flying into the parking lot, followed immediatley by me (accompanied by a friend). Being the person I am, I parked and got out of my car as I watched all three cops draw their guns and yell at this dude for 5 minutes. There was a car stuck in the parking lot on their way out, jammed between the cop cars and the guy they were yelling at. It was pretty intense, noone got shot, the dude is presumably in jail now, and I proceeded to go shop for a keyboard.

[quote name='Eviltude']I forgot to tell everyone what I saw tonight! I was on my way to Guitar Center and literally 5 seconds before I pulled into the parking lot, one...two...THREE cops went flying into the parking lot, followed immediatley by me (accompanied by a friend). Being the person I am, I parked and got out of my car as I watched all three cops draw their guns and yell at this dude for 5 minutes. There was a car stuck in the parking lot on their way out, jammed between the cop cars and the guy they were yelling at. It was pretty intense, noone got shot, the dude is presumably in jail now, and I proceeded to go shop for a keyboard.[/QUOTE]
Do you live in Haddonfield, IL? I think they found Michael. :lol:

[quote name='zewone']Oh fasho!

I'm not a piece of meat![/QUOTE]

Why did you go through the trouble of putting pants on.

I just sprayed some on.

[quote name='Strell']Why did you go through the trouble of putting pants on.

I just sprayed some on.[/QUOTE]
Damn-it, Strell. You just have to upstage me by dressing even sluttier than me :lol:

[quote name='6669']Damn-it, Strell. You just have to upstage me by dressing even sluttier than me :lol:[/QUOTE]

Hey.

This took an inordinate amount of skill in the area of walking delicately.

[quote name='Strell']Hey.

This took an inordinate amount of skill in the area of walking delicately.[/QUOTE]
You're right. You earned the "Sluttiest CAG Costume 2006" award. Congratulations! I'm not jealous, I happy for you. Very happy. :bow:

And so November has begun, I must now go buy some KY for my wallet, because it is going to be raped this month. It is going to be raped good and hard.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']And so November has begun, I must now go buy some KY for my wallet, because it is going to be raped this month. It is going to be raped good and hard.[/QUOTE]

I completely understand. My bank account will be begging for mercy.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']And so November has begun, I must now go buy some KY for my wallet, because it is going to be raped this month. It is going to be raped good and hard.[/quote]

QFT

it is going to be bad

Got gears of war pre-ordered and paid off, so that leaves me to buy tony hawk 8 next week. Then buy a ps3 and sell it making me a good $500 at least. Thus paying for my wii, and these 360 games I must buy. Basically if the ps3 selling idea works out I won't lose much, if anything this month.

Is anyone else so lazy they don't take showers even though they probably should?

Played basketball from 7-8:30 and sweated quite a bit. Got home and have just sat here for the last 2 hours watching basketball. Now the sweat is all dried into my skin and I am too lazy to take a shower. I'll just wait until the morning.

*Hopefully I don't wake up late and have to rush to work without taking a shower*

[quote name='mr ryles']Is anyone else so lazy they don't take showers even though they probably should?

Played basketball from 7-8:30 and sweated quite a bit. Got home and have just sat here for the last 2 hours watching basketball. Now the sweat is all dried into my skin and I am too lazy to take a shower. I'll just wait until the morning.

*Hopefully I don't wake up late and have to rush to work without taking a shower*[/quote]

Only in the summer.

[quote name='dcfox']NAAAAAAAAASTY!!! House crosses another line :puke:[/QUOTE] Shit, I missed it. Oh well, I know it was worth it. :lol:
[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']And so November has begun, I must now go buy some KY for my wallet, because it is going to be raped this month. It is going to be raped good and hard.[/QUOTE] All I'm worried about is the DDD sale.

These fuckin' pills are taking too long to take effect, so I'm just working on my book some more. :cry:

Hopefully I'm blessed with enough money to do all the Christmas shopping this year. Things have been pretty rough when it comes to getting work hours. As long as I can get everyone something, I'll be happy, though. :)

Hmm... I need to find an avatar and a sig.

[quote name='Strell']It was at the end of a long post. It basically said:

Dcfox, this is relevant to your interests:

Strell's gf> You sure to flirt with dcfox a lot. Is this something I should be concerned about?
Strell> Maybe, considernig he's a guy.

I like to think I didn't completely quell her fears.[/quote]
:lol: But don't scare her away either. After all who would hold the camera if she left ;)

Goddamn, being a journalism student is no fun at all.

Unless you like talking to old people who bitch about the fact that you've called them.

Alright! Who doesn't love 5-7 page papers on a 300+ page book that I've only read 60 pages of? And it's due Monday. Maybe I shouldn't have put these letters off.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Giada is nice, but not HOTT.
(Perhaps NSFW?)
THAT'S
HOTT

Dear God don't do a google image search for 'that's hot'[/quote]

She can cook my kielbasa. :D

[quote name='Hex']She can cook my kielbasa. :D[/quote]
Assuming she doesn't have a predeliction to something other than kielbasa, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back