food network cleavage. holy ott

Status
Not open for further replies.
UGH, well, I edited my report and typed up the narrative, which kinda reads like a short story. Now I just have to edit the sound to have it tie in to the narrative, and hope that my presentation isn't too long.
The only other thing I have to do tonight is read as much Huck Finn as possible, since I really don't want to leave it all for tomorrow.

Cleavage makes me gnash my teeth (in delight).
[quote name='PlumeNoir']She was flirting with a pizza guy from the nearby Hungry Howies and got a free pizza. She explained that is what happens when a lady gives a not-so-attractive guy attention.[/QUOTE]
Dis-motherfuckin'-gusting.

[quote name='6669']Thats a damn good collection you've got there. I'm guessing you grew up in the 90s ;)[/quote] Except for a a lot of those albums aren't from the 90s ;) But you can still tell he grew up in the 90s because he's a fucking slacker like the rest of us in that generation :lol:

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Is breaking up with a girl because she makes annoying sounds during sex a valid reason for a breakup?[/QUOTE]
Does it annoy you? Is it ok to break up with someone because they annoy you? Ok then...

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Is breaking up with a girl because she makes annoying sounds during sex a valid reason for a breakup?[/QUOTE]
If breaking up over that crosses your mind: yes. There's probably other reasons to do so, if it's for something as strange as that.

I have to ask, though... what sounds?

[quote name='2poor']Some guy dressed up as Hard Gay at my school, but it looked like he didn't try very hard so I called him Soft Gay.[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Is breaking up with a girl because she makes annoying sounds during sex a valid reason for a breakup?[/QUOTE] I think maybe you should just be happy to have sex without having to pay for it.

[quote name='Brak']If breaking up over that crosses your mind: yes. There's probably other reasons to do so, if it's for something as strange as that.

I have to ask, though... what sounds?[/QUOTE]

I dunno, its hard to explain but she just makes some of the wierdest noises.[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I think maybe you should just be happy to have sex without having to pay for it.[/QUOTE]

That's a good point too.

I'm downloading the NWN Patch as we speak. Just picked up the game for $4 at BB and grabbed a presell bonus for free to get some of the special in gam,e stuff.

This game better be good. My big hope is that they designed it for scaling so it's fun to play online in large worlds. There were a couple really good servers in NWN but they maxed out 80ish and you could never get on.

No. You should make louder, crazier sounds and see if she breaks up with you. That way, yours sounds will drown out hers.

[quote name='6669']No. You should make louder, crazier sounds and see if she breaks up with you. That way, yours sounds will drown out hers.[/QUOTE]

It counts. Define annoying.

I gotta update the NFl pool toonight before I start playing NWN. :(

Is it wrong of me to record firetruck noises from a video on youtube onto a tape recorder and say that I got them from sitting outside a fire station?

Edit: This is for an assignment for my radio journalism class.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Is it wrong of me to record firetruck noises from a video on youtube onto a tape recorder and say that I got them from sitting outside a fire station?

Edit: This is for an assignment for my radio journalism class.[/QUOTE]
Probably but who the fuck cares if it's for school.

See, basically, I know it's wrong and "unethical" but I will never in a million years be doing this type of shit for a living. Radio/broadcast news is so fucking cheesy to me and I just want this class to be done...

goddamnit, I hate feeling guilty about stupid shit.

Yay! Finally got my rebate check ($50) from the WB DVD rebate offer that ended this Summer. Sent it in early July IIRC so that's nearly 4 full months turn around time. Pitiful.

And the sneakiest bit is that they made the check really look a lot like junk mail. Instead of being in one of those 3-perforated edge fold out jobs (you probably know what I'm talking about) it was in a plain white envelope with a simple return address in the top left (no company name or anything to indicate it came from WB or a rebate processing center) and my address showing through the window. I'm guessing over half of them get thrown away without being opened as another piece of junk mail.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Is it wrong of me to record firetruck noises from a video on youtube onto a tape recorder and say that I got them from sitting outside a fire station?

Edit: This is for an assignment for my radio journalism class.[/quote]

That's not wrong....

THIS is wrong.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MilrK3avjg8[/MEDIA]

:rofl:

Edit: This is for an assignment for my radio journalism class.[/QUOTE]
Its not wrong, but its gonna suck when you and several others have the exact same sound recorded, assuming others have to do the same thing.

Nope, it's just going to be done by me, since we all have different sounds to get and different stories to record in general. I just don't really feel like sitting outside of a station for upwards of two hours since nothing ever happens here.

LOL@guile. I love that video.

Man, I really want FFXII, but I'm impatient. I have the opportunity to play it, tonight, and get at least 4-5 hours in on the game, but the catch is I'd have to pay full price. OR, I could stop by CC tomorrow, and go -12 on it, but I won't be able to actually play it until Saturday...

[quote name='Eviltude']Thats some crazy shit DT778. Hopefully the FBI won't see all your pronz on the pc.[/quote]
fuck yeah they found him. in sunnyvale at an apt with his biological dad. they are going to check him out and hopefully bring him home tonight.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Man, I really want FFXII, but I'm impatient. I have the opportunity to play it, tonight, and get at least 4-5 hours in on the game, but the catch is I'd have to pay full price. OR, I could stop by CC tomorrow, and go -12 on it, but I won't be able to actually play it until Saturday...[/QUOTE] Wait. You have to read Huck Finn anyway.

Great. Starting Friday until August next year, I've got to park across the street at Fry's because they're building dorms right next door and will be taking up 85% of the parking lot. The problem is that they have at least one or two cars stolen per day at Fry's and I would actually like to keep my car. I guess I have to start leaving about 20 minutes earlier to account for this. At least I have no more classes this week due to the tech forum that's going on.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Man, I really want FFXII, but I'm impatient. I have the opportunity to play it, tonight, and get at least 4-5 hours in on the game, but the catch is I'd have to pay full price. OR, I could stop by CC tomorrow, and go -12 on it, but I won't be able to actually play it until Saturday...[/quote]
Take the cheap ass route, games can wait. I'd rather play games when I have the time to waste rather than wasting time I need for more important things.

My friend and I are going to begin construction on a paper mache helmet for our hip-hop project.

It's going to be a recording studio in a helmet, essentially. Lined with sound-proof foam and equipped with a pair of headphones and a built-in microphone.

The helmet is for my friend's brother, who is the polar-opposite of hip-hop... but we figured he needed to hide his face while he rapped, because he'll be too shy to rap on camera.

Originally, the idea was to make a really sinister pink Devil head, with three horns (two huge demon horns and a unicorn's horn in the center). Last night, while sketching ideas, we decided to just make a helmet that is a giant version of his own head -- sinister haircut included.

Just remember that my Circuit City sucked. They had like two copies and sold out first day. And they didn't have any circulars for me to steal to price match. But quite frankly, I think FF games (main ones, not stuff like X-2) are worth full price. Considering I normally get 60 hours easily, I'm paying less than a dollar an hour.

[quote name='karsh']Just remember that my Circuit City sucked. They had like two copies and sold out first day. And they didn't have any circulars for me to steal to price match. But quite frankly, I think FF games (main ones, not stuff like X-2) are worth full price. Considering I normally get 60 hours easily, I'm paying less than a dollar an hour.[/QUOTE]

Thing is, I called mine and the lady sounded kind of bored and said, "Yeah, we have 10 copies left. Someone actually came in and bought one today, though." I was thinking: ONE?! So... I think I have a pretty good chance.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Thing is, I called mine and the lady sounded kind of bored and said, "Yeah, we have 10 copies left. Someone actually came in and bought one today, though." I was thinking: ONE?! So... I think I have a pretty good chance.[/quote]

Well that's not as bad. You do stand a pretty good chance considering that.

[quote name='Moxio']Damn physics.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. :]

I'm done studying for it, though, only Huck Finn left.

Yeah, I have a feeling that's not gonna happen.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Man, I really want FFXII, but I'm impatient. I have the opportunity to play it, tonight, and get at least 4-5 hours in on the game, but the catch is I'd have to pay full price. OR, I could stop by CC tomorrow, and go -12 on it, but I won't be able to actually play it until Saturday...[/QUOTE]

I'd save the $12, even if I couldn't play it until the weekend. If I was only going to save $5 or so it'd be different.

[quote name='captainfrizo']I'd save the $12, even if I couldn't play it until the weekend. If I was only going to save $5 or so it'd be different.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it looks like that's going to happen. I'm just gonna have to wait another day, at least. =\

[quote name='shrike4242']PM + 10% for an extra $1.20 is always worth the trip. For bragging rights, if nothing else.[/QUOTE]Only if you get free gas and are paid for your time chasing around.

[quote name='shrike4242']PM + 10% for an extra $1.20 is always worth the trip. For bragging rights, if nothing else.[/QUOTE] Aren't you a little old to brag about $1.20 on the internet? :lol:

(please don't ban me)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Aren't you a little old to brag about $1.20 on the internet? :lol:

(please don't ban me)
[/QUOTE]

BANN'DZ

In other news

OMGZ I needz FFXII!

[quote name='dcfox']Why don't you already have it?[/QUOTE]

Because it's in the mail and it's supposed to be here tomorrow. :cry:

*head explodes*

[quote name='Moxio']Because it's in the mail and it's supposed to be here tomorrow. :cry:

*head explodes*[/quote]
:nottalking: I can't even talk to you now I'm so disgusted with you.

[quote name='Brak']My friend and I are going to begin construction on a paper mache helmet for our hip-hop project.

It's going to be a recording studio in a helmet, essentially. Lined with sound-proof foam and equipped with a pair of headphones and a built-in microphone.

The helmet is for my friend's brother, who is the polar-opposite of hip-hop... but we figured he needed to hide his face while he rapped, because he'll be too shy to rap on camera.

Originally, the idea was to make a really sinister pink Devil head, with three horns (two huge demon horns and a unicorn's horn in the center). Last night, while sketching ideas, we decided to just make a helmet that is a giant version of his own head -- sinister haircut included.[/QUOTE]
He's gonna kill/rape you.

In other news, I'm pretty buzzed at school.

Happy Hour and Heffenweizens!

Holla!

Awesome. Mike Nelson is coming to my school for a showing of MST3K The Movie and then discussion/q&a.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back