food network cleavage. holy ott

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LiquidNight']I am in HS. What I meant is that I wouldn't have known that My Chemical Romance = MCR.
I did know that hot topic kids like them though, which is more than enough of a reason for me to avoid them like the plague ;).[/QUOTE]
Yeah, all my old friends are goth/emo/Hot Topic customers. They write "MCR" on their backpacks and stuff. I cant complain, I used to be just like them in Jr. High.

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']hmm... video game references seem to be the new... generic-y joke on comedy central...[/QUOTE]
Hey, its working ;)

[quote name='JimmieMac']If I was that guy that kept the beer instead of the cheese, I would have cut the chesse, hehehe, with a roux and been fine, going with less cheese seems like a bad idea.[/QUOTE]

I woulda made mac 'n cheese. No lie. That's staple kid's food.

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']hmm... video game references seem to be the new... generic-y joke on comedy central...[/quote]

They need to do that more on adult swim.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']fuck you physics and your not being as easy as I thought.[/QUOTE]Classical or quantum?

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']I have come to the conclusion that I think it should just be a known that if you can't keep a promise, you shouldn't promise anything in the first place. Too many people have "promised" something to me, and just shrugged it off like it's nothing.[/quote]

WTF?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Borat on Conan...tonight.[/QUOTE]

I guess the universe just doesn't want me to not watch TV tonight.

[quote name='Strell']I guess the universe just doesn't want me to not watch TV tonight.[/QUOTE]
I read that the wrong way at first, i thought it said
[quote name='Anti-Strell']I guess the universe just doesn't want me to watch TV tonight.[/QUOTE]
I just mention this because i already googled the exploding head gif from scanners and still wanted to use it
explode.gif

[quote name='Strell']I guess the universe just doesn't want me to not watch TV tonight.[/QUOTE] I'm just gonna find it on youtube tomorrow. I need to sleep soon.

Hooray for DST, now South Park is on at 11 PM instead of in 5 minutes.

PS. The Mountain time zone sucks. Go Pacific Standard (right?) Time!

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Hooray for DST, now South Park is on at 11 PM instead of in 5 minutes.

PS. The Mountain time zone sucks. Go Pacific Standard (right?) Time![/quote]CST is where its at.

It's kind of disturbing that all it took to make the squirt gun part of my mario sunshine action figure into a bowl was a drill.

[MEDIA]http://www.millionaireplayboy.com/images/SMS_Cover.jpg[/MEDIA]

hits like a champ too

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Yeah but Mario would never condone such actions.[/QUOTE]

Don't speak so fast. Marios all about rescuing the ladies and eating some shrooms.

[quote name='mr ryles']Don't speak so fast. Marios all about rescuing the ladies and eating some shrooms.[/QUOTE]

Damn...17 years of playing that game and I never once realized it.

So the most ridiculous thing happened to me tonight. I was hanging out with this girl and another friend of ours, we went to a movie blah blah blah. After the movie, I go to take the girl home who live literally right down the street from the movie theater and she starts literally pulling on the steering wheel and says "Oh lets go here real quick". I just put my foot in the gas and she said "Holy shit!" and let go. I took her home and told her "Thats probably the stupidest most immature thing I've ever seen or heard. I had fun up until that point. Take it easy."

Anyone else find themselves constantly suffering from rage problems... I used to think I had road rage, but now I think I just need my rageahol most of the time. Maybe it's time to get back into weight lifting...

[quote name='Eviltude']So the most ridiculous thing happened to me tonight. I was hanging out with this girl and another friend of ours, we went to a movie blah blah blah. After the movie, I go to take the girl home who live literally right down the street from the movie theater and she starts literally pulling on the steering wheel and says "Oh lets go here real quick". I just put my foot in the gas and she said "Holy shit!" and let go. I took her home and told her "Thats probably the stupidest most immature thing I've ever seen or heard. I had fun up until that point. Take it easy."[/quote]are you sure you put your foot on the gas?
And man, you're way too nice to a bitch that could've have potentially killed you/caused massive property damage and/or injury by doing something that dumb.

[quote name='Eviltude']So the most ridiculous thing happened to me tonight. I was hanging out with this girl and another friend of ours, we went to a movie blah blah blah. After the movie, I go to take the girl home who live literally right down the street from the movie theater and she starts literally pulling on the steering wheel and says "Oh lets go here real quick". I just put my foot in the gas and she said "Holy shit!" and let go. I took her home and told her "Thats probably the stupidest most immature thing I've ever seen or heard. I had fun up until that point. Take it easy."[/quote]

You should of told her "I know where I can give to a ride to.....climax city"

[quote name='LiquidNight']are you sure you put your foot on the gas?
And man, you're way too nice to a bitch that could've have potentially killed you/caused massive property damage and/or injury by doing something that dumb.[/QUOTE]
Lol Yeah I'm sure it was the gas. We went from going 15mph when she started doing that shit to to about 45 pretty fast. I knew exactly what I was doing the whole time and, although I had control of the car, I couldn't quite pull off a U turn the way she was holding onto it so I figured I would do something to make here let go.

[quote name='Eviltude']Lol Yeah I'm sure it was the gas. We went from going 15mph when she started doing that shit to to about 45 pretty fast. I knew exactly what I was doing the whole time and, although I had control of the car, I couldn't quite pull off a U turn the way she was holding onto it so I figured I would do something to make here let go.[/quote]=o
I thought you would've hit the brakes rather than the gas.

At least I would've. And then thrown her dumb ass out of the car.

edit: I typed guess instead of gas...damn am I tired.

[quote name='LiquidNight']=o
I thought you would've hit the brakes rather than the guess.

At least I would've. And then thrown her dumb ass out of the car.[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty good at staying calm and in control during alot of situations where people would freak out normally. I'm the guy who could avoid an accident by using the gas when using the brake would probably still involve you in said accident.

[quote name='fart_bubble']fuck! Just found my newts not moving when I went to feed them. This shit blows.[/quote] It probably kills your newts....................................to climax city.

I hate people who complain to complain. The people who complain about the weather, the gas prices, what God has done to them, etc.

When I'm at work, where I play commercials during sporting broadcasts, I get one or two calls from "customers" - which they think they are, for some reason - bitching about the political ads, as though it's some new concept... even though it's something that happens every year.

Normally, I just say I'm the cleaning guy and hang up on them... but I really want to ask the following:

"Why in the fuck are you listening to the radio."

Radio sucks. Turn your fucking television set on.

[quote name='6669']Yeah, I caught it too. it was on HBO, or one of them. I love that movie. People in the 90s dressed horrible though.[/QUOTE]

Are you 14? You dressed that way, too.

PCU owns.

That was odd. I went to bed two hours earlier than I have been, yet instead of getting longer, better sleep, I just woke up two hours earlier.

[quote name='Brak']Radio sucks. Turn your fucking television set on.[/QUOTE] :rofl: [quote name='SneakyPenguin']That was odd. I went to bed two hours earlier than I have been, yet instead of getting longer, better sleep, I just woke up two hours earlier.[/QUOTE] That happens to me, too.

Well, I played NWN all last night. I'm disappointed. It''s pretty mediocre. I was expecting to see huge advances in the game, seeing it's been so many years since the original.

But it's almost exactly the same as the original NWN's. Just with a sliggtly spiffy graphics upgrade. But it has all the flaws of the original, including a shoddy camera.

As I said, it is graphically updated, but it's not impressive at all. I was hoping for something like Guild Wars and it's not even close to that in terms of graphical quality. Even so, it's still a resource hog. They made the basic flaw of assuming that too many textures and effects means pretty. Guild Wars looks fantastic but it's also graphicaly clean lean and mean.

I was expecting changes on how they handle environments, maps, all sotrs of stuff.

I'm greatly disappointed. And I think Gamespot gave it a way too high ranking. It should have gotten no more than a 7.5. The story so far is eh. The graphics and implementation show their age, The Ai is meh, and the gameplay so far is unoriginal and unchallenging. the D&D label stickered to it wouldn't be as highly regarded.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']And yet you still played all last night. :lol:[/quote]He needed to give it a proper and thorough eval. ;)

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Well, I played NWN all last night. I'm disappointed. It''s pretty mediocre. I was expecting to see huge advances in the game, seeing it's been so many years since the original.

But it's almost exactly the same as the original NWN's. Just with a sliggtly spiffy graphics upgrade. But it has all the flaws of the original, including a shoddy camera.

As I said, it is graphically updated, but it's not impressive at all. I was hoping for something like Guild Wars and it's not even close to that in terms of graphical quality. Even so, it's still a resource hog. They made the basic flaw of assuming that too many textures and effects means pretty. Guild Wars looks fantastic but it's also graphicaly clean lean and mean.

I was expecting changes on how they handle environments, maps, all sotrs of stuff.

I'm greatly disappointed. And I think Gamespot gave it a way too high ranking. It should have gotten no more than a 7.5. The story so far is eh. The graphics and implementation show their age, The Ai is meh, and the gameplay so far is unoriginal and unchallenging. the D&D label stickered to it wouldn't be as highly regarded.[/QUOTE]

They used the same engine as NVN which is probably why it does not seem like there is all that much different.

[quote name='shrike4242']He needed to give it a proper and thorough eval. ;)[/QUOTE]

Well, by all last night, I got through the tutorial and the basic opening.

I dunno, maybe I haven't played far enough into the story. But I think I've heard the "Orphaned boy has villiage attacked by evil monsters intent on finding magical object the boys foster father hid in the outlayoing ruins. Boy gets object then leaves vilage to find his destiny."

I should have made a module and sent it into bioware like that contest someonen talked about earlier.

I would do an homage to Torment. Where in that game you had the immortal trying to die... I would make the hero a fallen soldier who's become undead. Trying to find some way to get back to a living, breathing state. Now that's interesting. Not to mention, there are a lot of cool interactions you can have with NPC's.

Anyway, I paid $44 bucks for it so I better get some value out of it. But if I knew it was going to be like this I'd either have waited till it dropped to $20 or skipped it entirely.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Anyway, I paid $44 bucks for it so I better get some value out of it. But if I knew it was going to be like this I'd either have waited till it dropped to $20 or skipped it entirely.[/quote]
Thanks for the head's up. I'll put it into the "buy at $20 or less" price point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back