food network cleavage. holy ott

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']Lots of angst in this thread. Too much work to read.[/quote]

From what I've skimmed over, yeah...too much teenage type angst too...

[quote name='Trakan']Race and gender are two entirely different things, although I see your point. Replace "African American person" in your example with "Men in general" and I highly doubt any guy would take offense to it. I've had to deal with plenty of people of a different race on XBL who don't like white people or have said whatever to me, and I just call say something back and move on. It's no big deal to me and I don't take offense.[/quote]
How do they know you're white?

The next OTT has to be The Battered Womens Memorial OTT.

Speaking of OTT quality, tthis is too topical. I pop in here to spout off stuff that isn't thread worthy or only matters to me. Since well, we all know you wait in rapt anticipation of every post I make. Further, I know that every post you make is specifically tailored to entertain me.

So, I guess my direction is, "MAKE MORE FUNNY!"

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Thge next OTT has to be The Battered Womens Memorial OTT.[/QUOTE]

AckBar, I love you.

Fortune cookies suck nowadays. I just opened one up and it said:

"Suppose you could get what you want..."

Seriously, that's all it said. That's not even a fortune. It's the beginning of a hypothetical question.

[quote name='Purple Flames']Fortune cookies suck nowadays. I just opened one up and it said:

"Suppose you could get what you want..."

Seriously, that's all it said. That's not even a fortune. It's the beginning of a hypothetical question.[/QUOTE]Maybe it's the first step in a global murder conspiracy. You need to dig into this deeper.

Finally got the chance to get my mail for the first time in a week and I got some interesting stuff. This USPS mail confirming my change of address seem to be treating me like I just moved into town and not just across the street. :lol: I got two of them for whatever reason along with around 50 coupons that I'll throw out.

[quote name='dcfox']How do they know you're white?[/QUOTE]
White is the default race.

Since when did Wal-Mart not give store credit on "Xbox games"?

I tried returning Enchanted Arms, and the sugarman with the bleach blond hair turned me away.

[quote name='Brak']Since when did Wal-Mart not give store credit on "Xbox games"?

I tried returning Enchanted Arms, and the sugarman with the bleach blond hair turned me away.[/QUOTE]Probably because you can't hug your children with enchanted arms.

[quote name='jmcc']Probably because you can't hug your children with enchanted arms.[/QUOTE]
But you can pin them down with them...

hmm... i was just about to bitch complain about something here, but i can see we've filled our daily quota of angst for the day...

o well, office is good (as always)

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']hmm... i was just about to bitch complain about something here, but i can see we've filled our daily quota of angst for the day...

o well, office is good (as always)[/QUOTE]
Yeah. I tried skimming over that stuff, from earlier... and I still have no idea what the fuck started it?

I stopped reading once I saw evanft's mind-numbing posts.

[quote name='dcfox']Would eating out of the garbage make you guys respect me less?[/quote]Depends, wrapper or no wrapper?

[quote name='dcfox']Would eating out of the garbage make you guys respect me less?[/quote]

Funny because yesterday when I took the trash out to the dumpster there was a baking sheet, label intact sitting on top of a pull top trash bag, I thought, for a moment, "Hey, I could use another baking sheet" but I knew that it would always have the taint of coming from a dumpster on it and that's no something that washes away no matter how hard you scub.

Like homosexuality.

[quote name='Predator21281']Depends, wrapper or no wrapper?[/quote] Well I orded some Chinese food last night but didn't finish it all so I trashed it. But now I'm kind of hungry. The food is still in the styrofoam container but there's some trash on top of it.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Funny because yesterday when I took the trash out to the dumpster there was a baking sheet, label intact sitting on top of a pull top trash bag, I thought, for a moment, "Hey, I could use another baking sheet" but I knew that it would always have the taint of coming from a dumpster on it and that's no something that washes away no matter how hard you scub.

Like homosexuality.[/quote]
It's all psychological Jimmie. Imagine how much good stuff you could lift from other people's garbage if you could get over it.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Funny because yesterday when I took the trash out to the dumpster there was a baking sheet, label intact sitting on top of a pull top trash bag, I thought, for a moment, "Hey, I could use another baking sheet" but I knew that it would always have the taint of coming from a dumpster on it and that's no something that washes away no matter how hard you scub.

Like homosexuality.[/QUOTE]
Shit like that puts a heinous damper on my OCD.

When my friend moved into his apartment (a couple of years ago), he washed all of his dishes, and they were in the strainer, nice and dry.

We were eating, and I asked where he got the strainer, since it was a nice golden orange, straight from the fuckin' 1970s. When he said "Goodwill", I nearly had an anxiety attack.

So you can imagine the conniption I'd have if, for some reason, you baked me some cookies and again, for some reason, I asked "Say... where'd you get the baking sheet?" "Oh. In a dumpster."

There's a razor scooter lying next to the garbage can at work that I always wanted to take, but never had... alas, it is gone now...

as for the chinese food, its been out for a day. I wouldnt eat it (then again, chinese gives me a stomach ache unless its cooked juuuussstt right)

[quote name='Brak']Shit like that puts a heinous damper on my OCD.

When my friend moved into his apartment (a couple of years ago), he washed all of his dishes, and they were in the strainer, nice and dry.

We were eating, and I asked where he got the strainer, since it was a nice golden orange, straight from the fuckin' 1970s. When he said "Goodwill", I nearly had an anxiety attack.

So you can imagine the conniption I'd have if, for some reason, you baked me some cookies and again, for some reason, I asked "Say... where'd you get the baking sheet?" "Oh. In a dumpster."[/QUOTE]The strainer probably just came from a dead woman. Why would you not want dishes drying in a corpse's second hand drainer?

[quote name='jmcc']The strainer probably just came from a dead woman. Why would you not want dishes drying in a corpse's second hand drainer?[/QUOTE]
That's exactly what I pictured, too. The Crypt Keeper's hands cleaning dishes, and placing them in the fucking strainer.

The only Chinese food I eat is at this buffet... it may not be 1 billion percent authentic (the cooks and owners are Chinese, but maybe it's only 80% auth according to some standards) but boy is it good.

[quote name='Brak']That's exactly what I pictured, too. The Crypt Keeper's hands cleaning dishes, and placing them in the fucking strainer.[/quote]
Some stuff you shouldn't get second hand but I think other stuff is okay. Let's say someone tossed out a tv or a computer. You wouldn't pick it up?

[quote name='dcfox']Some stuff you shouldn't get second hand but I think other stuff is okay. Let's say someone tossed out a tv or a computer. You wouldn't pick it up?[/QUOTE]
If it was clean, smelled alright and didn't have any hand prints on it.

[quote name='Moxio']The only Chinese food I eat is at this buffet... it may not be 1 billion percent authentic (the cooks and owners are Chinese, but maybe it's only 80% auth according to some standards) but boy is it good.[/QUOTE]Do they have ancient Chinese cheesy potatoes? I love those.

Did anyone notice during the video in the OP there's a short scene where you see something just splatter all over the screen. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']Some stuff you shouldn't get second hand but I think other stuff is okay. Let's say someone tossed out a tv or a computer. You wouldn't pick it up?[/quote]
Pretty much anything you eat off of, touch, or wear.

[quote name='Brak']If it was clean, smelled alright and didn't have any hand prints on it.[/quote] See, there's a little garbage picker in all of us :lol:

[quote name='Moxio']The only Chinese food I eat is at this buffet... it may not be 1 billion percent authentic (the cooks and owners are Chinese, but maybe it's only 80% auth according to some standards) but boy is it good.[/quote] The problem with chinese food buffet is no matter how much you eat you'll just end up hungry later on and there's no leftovers.

[quote name='Moxio']The only Chinese food I eat is at this buffet... it may not be 1 billion percent authentic (the cooks and owners are Chinese, but maybe it's only 80% auth according to some standards) but boy is it good.[/quote]
The problem with chinese food buffet is no matter how much you eat you'll just end up hungry later on and there's no leftovers.

Buffet food is just about as bad as eating out of the trash. Tons of error room from the temp of the pans to the cross contamination of people wiping there face then forgoing the tongs.

Now I'm thinkin, make some cookies, have Brak over then hit him with the, "Damn that trash can baking sheet sure does cook 'em right don't it"

[quote name='beerguy961']Leafs suck, Argos suck, Raptors suck.

After watching a few TP trailers, I feel like everything is going to be okay. The new LoZ game(s) will be good...[/QUOTE]

Leafs are awesome, Raptors are awesome, Argos do suck (I'm a Ti-Cats fan). Also, by not saying the Blue Jays suck, you agree they are awesome. :lol:

[quote name='JimmieMac']Buffet food is just about as bad as eating out of the trash. Tons of error room from the temp of the pans to the cross contamination of people wiping there face then forgoing the tongs.[/QUOTE]That's how you get immunized to disease, though.

[quote name='Moxio']And Andre's gone. :(

I might make a small little button for him though.

Went for a simple Guile this time.[/quote]

:D

Like homosexuality.[/QUOTE]
"If a man builds a thousand bridges and sucks one dick, they don't call him a bridge-builder... they call him a cocksucker."

Try and avoid eating bread at a restaurant, you think people use gloves to handle fresh bread outta the oven, nope.

Sexually frustrated assholes aside, I got FFXII today, and the battle system isn't really what I expected. It's kind of like Star Ocean and Ogrebattle combined. I like it a lot so far, though.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Scarface is on. Maybe I can make it through the movie this time.[/QUOTE]

I hope you're not watching the t.v. version.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']I hope you're not watching the t.v. version.[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about? Tony did get that scar eating Pineapple. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back