food network cleavage. holy ott

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CocheseUGA']Giada is nice, but not HOTT.
(Perhaps NSFW?)
THAT'S
HOTT

Dear God don't do a google image search for 'that's hot'[/quote]

She wouldn't be so bad if she would just shut the fuck up. It's fucking annoying.

[quote name='karsh']Alright! Who doesn't love 5-7 page papers on a 300+ page book that I've only read 60 pages of? And it's due Monday. Maybe I shouldn't have put these letters off.[/quote]
Junior year in highschool, I wrote a ten page paper on a book I didn't even read. I ended up basing the paper on the cliff notes for a different book but by the same author. Sometimes I still can't believe I graduated highschool :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']Junior year in highschool, I wrote a ten page paper on a book I didn't even read. I ended up basing the paper on the cliff notes for a different book but by the same author. Sometimes I still can't believe I graduated highschool :lol:[/quote]
I know I can't believe it. ;)

[quote name='dcfox']Junior year in highschool, I wrote a ten page paper on a book I didn't even read. I ended up basing the paper on the cliff notes for a different book but by the same author. Sometimes I still can't believe I graduated highschool :lol:[/quote]

My junior year English, we had to write a research paper on what we wanted to be when we graduated. Well, I doddled around til the last min. So it came to me, my best friend had to write the same type paper for Honors English in 10th grade. So I just got his and changed some wording around and turned it in. I would have gotten an A but I turned it in a day late lol

^ if your talking about the OP its not racheal ray.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Giada is nice, but not HOTT.
(Perhaps NSFW?)
THAT'S
HOTT

Dear God don't do a google image search for 'that's hot'[/quote]too bad they can't airbrush her on her tv show. Shes 3rd on the foodnetwork behind giada and the milf sandra lee.

I hope my phone gets turned on soon...I hate that the window they gave me is anywhere between 8am and 8pm...

It'd be my luck I'm the last person they get to today

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I hope my phone gets turned on soon...I hate that the window they gave me is anywhere between 8am and 8pm...

It'd be my luck I'm the last person they get to today[/QUOTE]
What kind of phone did you get?

And does anyone else notice that we have kind of hit a point in time where everyone just flat out fucking hates the politicians we have in power? It's almost to the point of everyone ready for complete reform. We can only hope...

Score, I got a pretty good amount of candy for only stopping at two streets. And lots of 100 grand bars.

Karsh I know how you feel, I have to read Huck Finn tonight, and write an essay on its theme tomorrow. And type up that narrative for my project. And edit that research paper. And study for Physics. And... =\

[quote name='DT778']^ if your talking about the OP its not racheal ray.

too bad they can't airbrush her on her tv show. Shes 3rd on the foodnetwork behind giada and the milf sandra lee.[/QUOTE]

As annoying as Ray is, she's no Sandra Lee (I call her Sara's lush sister). Goddamn is she fucking annoying, and IMO, not that pretty. She makes cocktails all the time because she is at least a 3 beer.

[quote name='Eviltude']What kind of phone did you get?

And does anyone else notice that we have kind of hit a point in time where everyone just flat out fucking hates the politicians we have in power? It's almost to the point of everyone ready for complete reform. We can only hope...[/quote]
Finally took the plunge and got a land line with Cox...guy told me that they would be able to go up the pole and turn it on today...if I don't see or hear anything by 6, I'm calling them and asking whats up

Though, I can't wait till Jan 12th. I'll be able to get 100 bucks off a new cell phone. I'm really really thinking i'm gonna get the Samsung a930. My mother switched from Cingular to Verizon yesterday and got that phone, and its freakin sweet

[quote name='mr ryles']Is anyone else so lazy they don't take showers even though they probably should?

Played basketball from 7-8:30 and sweated quite a bit. Got home and have just sat here for the last 2 hours watching basketball. Now the sweat is all dried into my skin and I am too lazy to take a shower. I'll just wait until the morning.

*Hopefully I don't wake up late and have to rush to work without taking a shower*[/quote]

Nah, I always wash my stankin' ass. :D

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']My junior year English, we had to write a research paper on what we wanted to be when we graduated. Well, I doddled around til the last min. So it came to me, my best friend had to write the same type paper for Honors English in 10th grade. So I just got his and changed some wording around and turned it in. I would have gotten an A but I turned it in a day late lol[/quote]
You're a cheater, I'm just a half-asser. j/k ;) Senior year, I didn't even turn in my final papers in two of my classes. I was so lazy I didn't even bother bs'ing them. :lol:

Another funny story, my senior year in college, when I went to pick up my graduation materials, the woman handing the stuff out asked me what I wanted to do after I graduated. You should have seen the look of horror in her face when I told her I had no idea. It was the funniest thing ever. :lol:

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Score, I got a pretty good amount of candy for only stopping at two streets. And lots of 100 grand bars.[/QUOTE] You still do that? I haven't been since I was 14, and that's because I was with my younger sister. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You still do that? I haven't been since I was 14, and that's because I was with my younger sister. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Laugh at me all you want :p I figure it's my last year in high school so I should cherish whatever youth I may have left. A good amount of my friends went out trick-or-treating, actually.

It's a good way to get free candy so why not :]

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Laugh at me all you want :p I figure it's my last year in high school so I should cherish whatever youth I may have left. A good amount of my friends went out trick-or-treating, actually.

It's a good way to get free candy so why not :][/QUOTE] Well free is good.

I was already a bit over 6' at 14, so I figured it was time to give it up. :lol:

Wow. I'm surprised at how fast all my games are going out lol. I've had 1 trade go through already, and 3 more are pending. I need to buy more packing stuff 0_O.

[quote name='DT778']^ if your talking about the OP its not racheal ray.

too bad they can't airbrush her on her tv show. Shes 3rd on the foodnetwork behind giada and the milf sandra lee.[/quote]

I agree, Giada has a better figure overall (Sandra too FWIW). Plus Rachel is annoying. I'll still watch her, but she laughs at her own jokes too often among other little things...

Honestly, I'd put my tongue in all their asses. I love girls who are chubby, but in thet cute way where they have huge cans, too. :drool:

[quote name='evanft']Honestly, I'd put my tongue in all their ass. I love girls dudes who are chubby, but in thet cute way where they have huge cans nads, too. :drool:[/QUOTE]
Fixed it for ya!

Dude, I'm gonna be getting Guitar Hero 2 right about when I should be clamping down on my studies, so I feel for ya.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Laugh at me all you want :p I figure it's my last year in high school so I should cherish whatever youth I may have left. A good amount of my friends went out trick-or-treating, actually.

It's a good way to get free candy so why not :][/quote]

True. Once it's gone, it's gone.

I used to love getting candy corn back in the day. It was the only time of the year I would get to eat some.

[quote name='karsh']Yay for finally getting Final Fantasy XII! This just won't be good for my essay.[/QUOTE]

That's the problem, I want to get it, I'm able to get it right now, but I don't really want to get it, just because of the amount of work I have to do tonight.
I just know that if I get it I'll stay up and play it all night and blow off my work.
Maybe tomorrow night. =\

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']i need an oink invite...[/QUOTE]
Lol lord knows my ratio isnt good enough to get invites. If I had any I would hit you with one though. LiquidNight might be able to help you out.

I don't know if anyone remembers what I've been doing with my CDs. So I'll explain again. Basically I've been filling my 24 CD holder that I keep in my car with selected disc colors to get some variety in my listening diet. I started with yellow and green, then orange and blue. Anyway, I just switched from white discs to plain-ass silver ones, and here's the new list:

Beastie Boys - Licensed to Ill
The Beatles - Revolver
The Beatles - Abbey Road
Beck - The Information
Bjork - Post
Cake - Prolonging the Magic
Chevelle - Wonder What's Next
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Chronicle
Dido - No Angel
The Door - Waiting for the Sun
Elliott Smith - XO
Garbage - Version 2.0
Led Zeppelin - Physical Graffiti
Marilyn Manson - Holy Wood
Nine Inch Nails - Pretty Hate Machine
Nirvana - Nevermind
Pearl Jam - Ten
Pixies - Surfer Rosa
Primus - Sailing the Seas of Cheese
Radiohead - The Bends
Radiohead - OK Computer
Rage Against the Machine - s/t
Reflection Eternal - Train of Thought

:cool:

Well, my land line is now on. Only thing is that I don't have caller ID or call waiting. I called up Cox and they said they I was only given the cheap 1.50 package that is nothing. It'd cost 10 more a month for caller Id, call wait, call waiting ID and all the other good stuff. Downside: "You have a past due and we can't do anything until thats paid". fuckers. They guy didn't explain any of the packages to me or anything and just put me in that one, and its not my fault. fuck you Cox!

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Score, I got a pretty good amount of candy for only stopping at two streets. And lots of 100 grand bars.
[/QUOTE]

Trick or treating when your old is when you go to the store the day after and buy candy at 50% off.

And 3 bags of 100 Grand Bars up in 'nha ought to last me a few days.

But no one has Nerds anymore? Wtf.

[quote name='Strell']Trick or treating when your old is when you go to the store the day after and buy candy at 50% off.

And 3 bags of 100 Grand Bars up in 'nha ought to last me a few days.

But no one has Nerds anymore? Wtf.[/QUOTE]

No I got nerds, I took them from my little sister telling her there might be hidden razors in the boxes. Mr pibb and Nerds = CRAZY DELICIOUS

[quote name='Michaellvortega']No I got nerds, I took them from my little sister telling her there might be hidden razors in the boxes. Mr pibb and Nerds = CRAZY DELICIOUS[/QUOTE]

Man, long ago they made Cola flavored nerds.

Those were the f*cking BEST. It was like cherry nerds + some sort of odd sweet and sour nerd.

I wish I could find those.

omg im so fucking relieved right now. i dont know if you guys read my post the other day before i deleted it but we found out today that his mom took him. they still need to find her but at least he wasnt taken by a child molester or something.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Well, my land line is now on. Only thing is that I don't have caller ID or call waiting. I called up Cox and they said they I was only given the cheap 1.50 package that is nothing. It'd cost 10 more a month for caller Id, call wait, call waiting ID and all the other good stuff. Downside: "You have a past due and we can't do anything until thats paid". fuckers. They guy didn't explain any of the packages to me or anything and just put me in that one, and its not my fault. fuck you Cox![/QUOTE]
Yeah cox sucks. Overall you would probably be better with verzion and their dsl program. Although you wouldn't have tv then, who the fuck cares? TV blows anyways. Cox will suffice but it wouldn't be my first choice after putting up with their shit my whole life and not even having to pay for it.

[quote name='DT778']omg im so fucking relieved right now. i dont know if you guys read my post the other day before i deleted it but we found out today that his mom took him. they still need to find her but at least he wasnt taken by a child molester or something.[/QUOTE]
Don't mean to dredge up shitty memories and feelings but you should probably elaborate on that.

"Cox" implies too much for that company.

I think that's why they changed their name around here recently to "SuddenLink."

Which is actually worse.

I started to watch this movie last night What the Bleep Do We Know?; anyone ever heard of it? It was some pretty trippy stuff. If you are into asking the age old question of "Why?", this movie will open some questions up for you. I need to find the 2004 version instead of "Down the Rabbit Hole" version though.

[quote name='DT778']omg im so fucking relieved right now. i dont know if you guys read my post the other day before i deleted it but we found out today that his mom took him. they still need to find her but at least he wasnt taken by a child molester or something.[/QUOTE]

I thought about that last night, glad to hear it turned out ok.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']That's the problem, I want to get it, I'm able to get it right now, but I don't really want to get it, just because of the amount of work I have to do tonight.
I just know that if I get it I'll stay up and play it all night and blow off my work.
Maybe tomorrow night. =\[/quote]

Yeah, I can definitely not count today for getting much work done. I may read another 40 pages, but that's about it. The problem is this isn't a real book. It's a collection of letters written by Madame de Sevigne, a French noble from when Louis XIV took power for himself and built Versailles. So it's basically horrible. But I definitely can't wait to go back and play some more XII tonight.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I don't know if anyone remembers what I've been doing with my CDs. So I'll explain again. Basically I've been filling my 24 CD holder that I keep in my car with selected disc colors to get some variety in my listening diet. I started with yellow and green, then orange and blue. Anyway, I just switched from white discs to plain-ass silver ones, and here's the new list:

Beastie Boys - Licensed to Ill
The Beatles - Revolver
The Beatles - Abbey Road
Beck - The Information
Bjork - Post
Cake - Prolonging the Magic
Chevelle - Wonder What's Next
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Chronicle
Dido - No Angel
The Door - Waiting for the Sun
Elliott Smith - XO
Garbage - Version 2.0
Led Zeppelin - Physical Graffiti
Marilyn Manson - Holy Wood
Nine Inch Nails - Pretty Hate Machine
Nirvana - Nevermind
Pearl Jam - Ten
Pixies - Surfer Rosa
Primus - Sailing the Seas of Cheese
Radiohead - The Bends
Radiohead - OK Computer
Rage Against the Machine - s/t
Reflection Eternal - Train of Thought

:cool:[/QUOTE]
Thats a damn good collection you've got there. I'm guessing you grew up in the 90s ;)

[quote name='Eviltude']Don't mean to dredge up shitty memories and feelings but you should probably elaborate on that.[/quote]heres a quick one since i should be studying for a test later tonight.

long story short, his parent fucking suck to say the least and they had all of their kids taken away. My brother got his daughter, some other dude got his daughter and then we got custody of the 2 other kids, a little boy and a baby girl. So flash forward to yesterday, there was a halloween parade at school and he went to go take a leak and thats when he was kidnapped. What was found out today was that a couple of bitches were fucking spying on our house for a while and I guess they arranged for the mom to meet them after they took him but she was just supposed to see him and she ended up taking him. So the fucking guilt got to them and they went to talk to the police. So now the fbi and everyone is trying to locate his biological mom and dad.

http://www.montereyherald.com/mld/montereyherald/15903581.htm

[quote name='6669']
Just got back from trick-or-treating and a Halloween party. I forgot from last year that the sluttier you dress, the more perverts you attract. Someone please remind me that next Halloween.[/quote]

My wife was dressed up...well...weird, with a sheer day-glow outfit and a purple wig as we went TorTing for our son who was too sick to go. (She's a kid at heart, and I drove her around on a golf cart door to door.)

She was flirting with a pizza guy from the nearby Hungry Howies and got a free pizza. She explained that is what happens when a lady gives a not-so-attractive guy attention.

The power you women have and the lack of control us not-so-good looking guys have...

[quote name='6669']Thats a damn good collection you've got there. I'm guessing you grew up in the 90s ;)[/QUOTE] Thanks. Yes, I did. You missed out. ;) :lol:

[quote name='PlumeNoir']My wife was dressed up...well...weird, with a sheer day-glow outfit and a purple wig as we went TorTing for our son who was too sick to go. (She's a kid at heart, and I drove her around on a golf cart door to door.)

She was flirting with a pizza guy from the nearby Hungry Howies and got a free pizza. She explained that is what happens when a lady gives a not-so-attractive guy attention.

The power you women have and the lack of control us not-so-good looking guys have...[/QUOTE]
Well, Halloween gives us an excuse to be complete cocktease whores for a day. I cant speak for the ones that do it on a regular basis, although I do get free stuff from employees a lot, when I'm not skanked out.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Thanks. Yes, I did. You missed out. ;) :lol:[/QUOTE]
Well, when I started getting into music, The Backstreet Boys were popular, and that was like 1999, IIRC. My 90s sucked compared to your 90s :whistle2:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back