For my next trick, OTT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...I can't find that dude anymore :wall:

EDIT: There here is.

EDIT2: Bah...he's not on. Guess I'm going to Best Buy, unless he responds in a couple hours.

It's amazing what you find out about people when you're shoulder to shoulder in a tiny room with them. For example, i found out a coworker has pierced nipples.

[quote name='Rocko']I don't know what it was about DMC that turned me off, but I just couldn't get into it.

I've loved Dishwasher ever since the original XNA demo, though. I've been waiting forever for it to get a true release. I'm surprised they didn't go with 1200 points.[/quote]

800 was a no brainer. 1200? I would've had to think about that a bit. I think they may have learned a lesson from Braid.

[quote name='Wolve11']Wow this baby poops a ton![/quote]

Hahahaha. You're in deep shit now? [/JJ]

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'll be getting Dishwasher tonight...I gotta see if I can find a CAG with cheap points first though. Hate paying more than $15 for 1600pts.[/quote]

Holy shit, you're a super cheap ass. Then again, with the amount of points you spend on frivilous things such as suck-ass premium themes... :whistle2:k :lol:

By the time i paid our outrageous sales tax, those points wouldn't be much of a deal. Still might get some, it's better than full price at least.

edit- hey, stop stealing my act frosty.

*looks at live ID*

Oh yeah...

[quote name='flowery']Just watched Burn After Reading and it was great, really unexpected and underrated.[/quote]

George Clooney was surprisingly great in that movie.

[quote name='Brak']
Edit: Oh, shit. Nina Persson and Suzanne Vega!? Is this some sort of personal April Fools joke?[/quote]

Say what now?

[quote name='TheRock88']I legit loled when he called you brock[/quote]

And gulped hard. (seemingly out of fear) :lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow'] *Bruno video*

Gotta click the link but :rofl: @ the baby arriving at the airport in a cardboard box. :cool:[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Good day. Got the new Walking Dead book[/quote]

Is there any way to reset my 360 sharing settings? I'm not sure what the deal is, but I can't get it to work on the red 360 for the life of me and I have a shit ton of movies I want to watch! And yeah, I've tried TVersity too and no dice.

Nah. That doesn't really coincide with his style.

(Too twitchy, and stuff.)

*anxiously waiting for Casey's sticky to devolve into righteous indignation about the OTT not receiving punishment for talking about pirated games*

Unrelated: Doritos Jalapeño Poppers chips are phenomenal

I had to rewatch Big Mike glup, seemingly out of fear, before he said my name. :lol:

I love that look of complete defeat after he says it too. When he hangs his head and shuts his eyes. :lol:

[quote name='lordwow']Nice. The Boston NBC Affiliate announced they won't show Leno at 10 next year.[/quote]

Why's that?

[quote name='Brak']I had to rewatch Big Mike glup, seemingly out of fear, before he said my name. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Doesn't everyone do that... *gulp*...

Brak?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
Holy shit, you're a super cheap ass. Then again, with the amount of points you spend on frivilous things such as suck-ass premium themes... :whistle2:k :lol:[/quote]

Well It's been a long while since I had to pay full price.

[quote name='JolietJake']By the time i paid our outrageous sales tax, those points wouldn't be much of a deal. Still might get some, it's better than full price at least.

edit- hey, stop stealing my act frosty.

*looks at live ID*

Oh yeah...[/quote]

Do you get charged tax for buying points in store? fuck that...guess I'll have to order from Amazon.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Is there any way to reset my 360 sharing settings? I'm not sure what the deal is, but I can't get it to work on the red 360 for the life of me and I have a shit ton of movies I want to watch! And yeah, I've tried TVersity too and no dice.[/quote]

You should be able to from Windows Media Center, works on Zune too, and I assume WMP...but I can't confirm since I don't use it.

[quote name='Maklershed']*anxiously waiting for Casey's sticky to devolve into righteous indignation about the OTT not receiving punishment for talking about pirated games*

Unrelated: Doritos Jalapeño Poppers chips are phenomenal[/quote]

What happend now?

Oh man, you just reminded me that I forgot to buy those, the grocery store had a buy one get one free and they had that one along with some other new flavors...I think one of them was Midnight Taco.

[quote name='Maklershed']Why's that?[/QUOTE]

Boston.com;
WHDH Channel 7, Boston's NBC affiliate, is refusing to air host Jay Leno's new talk show in the lucrative 10 p.m. hour in favor of its own hour-long local news show, and NBC doesn't like it one bit.

"WHDH's move is a flagrant violation of the terms of their contract with NBC," said John Eck, president of NBC TV Network. "If they persist, we will strip WHDH of its NBC affiliation. We have a number of other strong options in the Boston market, including using our existing broadcast license to launch an NBC owned and operated station."

The decision to program local news instead of the talk show starring Leno, the longtime host of the Tonight Show who grew up in Andover, follows the runaway success of the 10 p.m newscast on rival WFXT-TV Channel 25, Boston's Fox outlet. The WFXT news averaged 210,600 total viewers in the March ratings sweeps, while the 10 p.m. newscast on WHDH sister station WLVI-TV (Channel 56) drew 43,800 total viewers. On some nights, WFXT's newscast beats network shows in the city, with help from lead-ins such as "American Idol" and "House.''

Leno's new show is scheduled to launch in September.

Ed Ansin, owner of WHDH and WLVI, believes a local newscast at 10:00 p.m., which he plans to simulcast on both stations, will draw better ratings than Leno would.

brock.jpg

-> gulp

TFN - delete the stuff from your winamp11 library and the xbox itself and then let it find everything again.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']

What happend now?

Oh man, you just reminded me that I forgot to buy those, the grocery store had a buy one get one free and they had that one along with some other new flavors...I think one of them was Midnight Taco.[/quote]

Casey made a sticky at the top of the OT forum. And the Jalapeno Popper are so good. I'm gonna try those taco next but I have a suspicion they won't be as good.

[quote name='TheRock88']Argh, my teacher made me post my swede video of The Thing on youtube. If you guys dont mind, can you rate it and possibly leave a comment too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx30myJJcik[/QUOTE]

The editing and production could use some work. And the actors... could use... a lot of work... and they don't look Sweedish/Norwegian. They look Asian.

I gave it 7 stars.

Out of 5.

What did you think when I called you, inquiring about your Swede, Minh? :cool:

[quote name='lordwow']The editing and production could use some work. And the actors... could use... a lot of work... and they don't look Sweedish/Norwegian. They look Asian.

I gave it 7 stars.

Out of 5.[/quote]

Thanks, but I mean on the youtube page. :D

[quote name='Brak']What did you think when I called you, inquiring about your Swede, Minh?[/quote]

.....I knew something was up when I didnt see this "Austin" guy show up for class today. :lol:

What did you think when I started crying over the phone? :lol:

[quote name='Brak']What did you think when I started crying over the phone? :lol:[/quote]

I was like, "wtf is this guy on calling me at 1 in the morning and crying his eyes out about some school project". ;)

I like how when I was sobbing, you were going, "I'm sorry, man. I'm sorry. Sorry..."

[quote name='Maklershed']Casey made a sticky at the top of the OT forum. And the Jalapeno Popper are so good. I'm gonna try those taco next but I have a suspicion they won't be as good.[/quote]

Ah...interesting.

Are there any other new flavors besides those two?

[quote name='Maklershed']I can't watch the video. It stops every 5 seconds to load and its taking forever.[/quote]

Might be youtube, just uploaded it about 30 min ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back