For my next trick, OTT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']I prank called TheMinh.[/quote]

:dunce:

Play by play brotha!

[quote name='Maklershed']Not that I know of. Anyone remember the 3-D Doritos?[/quote]

Yeah...they weren't that great. Speaking of new chips...Cheetos has these giant puff balls. Basically Cheesy Poos.

[quote name='Maklershed']Not that I know of. Anyone remember the 3-D Doritos?[/QUOTE]

Who could forget that Superbowl ad with Ali Landry.

[quote name='lordwow']Boston.com;

*Article about Leno* [/quote]

I don't know how I feel about that. While I hate Leno and I can't imagine anyone wanting to watch his show, local news is even worse.

[quote name='TheRock88']Might be youtube, just uploaded it about 30 min ago.[/quote]

It wont load past the 33 second mark (for me). :/

And what does Sweded mean?

[quote name='Maklershed']It wont load past the 33 second mark (for me). :/

And what does Sweded mean?[/QUOTE]

And think it means to recreate a scene from a movie or something. I remember hearing about it when Be Kind Rewind came out.

He called me several times during the day but I didnt have my phone on me at the time. He even left a message telling me to call him back as soon as I get the message.

So it's around 12:30 in the morning and I'm writing a research paper and he calls me saying that his name is "Austin" from film class. I tell him I dont know of any Austin in my class and he says he hasnt been there for weeks. Tells me he wants me to upload my swede video onto youtube so he can see it. I told him I couldnt because I made a deal with my actors where they would help me with my video if I didnt put it up on youtube (teacher changed his mind today and made me upload it anyways). He then starts to cry and cry and then stops and there's this awkward silence. He then asks me if I know who he is and I say no. He says something like "Ok, ill see you in class tomorrow. I'll be the one who comes up to you and shakes your hand".

Fast forward to today and I waited for that handshake all day. :cry:

[quote name='st0neface']Sweded came from Be Kind Rewind when they reshot movies, they told customers they were coming in from Sweden.[/quote]

Yep, my teacher based this project on that movie

Tell them how hysterical I was in the voice mails, Minh.

And I said that I was the white kid who always wears the brown shirt to class. :cool:

at work today they had a bday cake for me. cake was decorated to look like a veggie garden with rows of different types of plants and a "pond" surrounded by rocks. it was really cool. too bad the cake itself sucks.

[quote name='Brak']Tell them how hysterical I was in the voice mails, Minh.

And I said that I was the white kid who always wears the brown shirt to class. :cool:[/quote]

Yea, you were pretty fucking crazy in that voice mail. Something like:

"Hello? HELLO? HELLO MINH! MINH!! MINNNNNHHHHHHHHH!!! I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME MINHHHHHHHHH!!!! ANSWER ME!!!!!! When you get this message, call me back right away"

Thing was, his number was listed as restricted and he didnt leave a number so I could call him back so there was no way I could reach him.

[quote name='Mojimbo']:rofl:

How did he get your number, TheMinh88?[/quote]

I'm guessing my facebook account

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hate sleep paralysis.[/QUOTE]
Yeah.

I had that REAL bad, last night.

In my dream, in FPS mode, I was walking in my old bedroom at my parent's house -- which looked like it did when I was in second grade, for some reason -- and, all of a sudden, my legs stopped working. It felt like someone kind of tackled me by my legs, and I just fell forward, still in first-person shooter mode.

It even felt like I fell face-first. :eek:

The best part was that I saw all of the rich detail on the carpet (which was the same, weird pattern it was in 1992), and there was even some pennies and LEGO bricks on the floor.

Then I struggled to wake up for, like, five minutes. :cry:

[quote name='Rocko']BostonCollegeFan is such an idiot. He also has a crazy personal vendetta against Harmonix.[/QUOTE]
He's claimed that he knows DJ K8E.

Need I say more?

Please upload those voice mails, Minh. :)[quote name='Rocko']BostonCollegeFan is such an idiot. He also has a crazy personal vendetta against Harmonix.[/QUOTE]Didn't you know that he owned/hosted the #1 unofficial Karaoke Revolution fansite five years ago?

Yeah. Try to record those, Minh. I wondered what it sounded like on your end.

I tried doing a subtle nerdy/psychotic voice.

Did BostonCollege$$$$$$ really claim to be a game developer?

Ahahaha.
[quote name='dcfox']Brak, do you have The Path?[/QUOTE]
No. You?

[quote name='Brak']Ahahaha.

No. You?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I played a little bit of it today. Wondering what you thought of it.

You know how dudes always say shitty sequels/remakes don't taint the legacy of the original? Someone should show them The Wicker Man.

[quote name='TheRock88']He called me several times during the day but I didnt have my phone on me at the time. He even left a message telling me to call him back as soon as I get the message.

So it's around 12:30 in the morning and I'm writing a research paper and he calls me saying that his name is "Austin" from film class. I tell him I dont know of any Austin in my class and he says he hasnt been there for weeks. Tells me he wants me to upload my swede video onto youtube so he can see it. I told him I couldnt because I made a deal with my actors where they would help me with my video if I didnt put it up on youtube (teacher changed his mind today and made me upload it anyways). He then starts to cry and cry and then stops and there's this awkward silence. He then asks me if I know who he is and I say no. He says something like "Ok, ill see you in class tomorrow. I'll be the one who comes up to you and shakes your hand".

Fast forward to today and I waited for that handshake all day. :cry:[/quote]

Ahahahahahaha that's awesome!

[quote name='TheRock88']Yea, you were pretty fucking crazy in that voice mail. Something like:

"Hello? HELLO? HELLO MINH! MINH!! MINNNNNHHHHHHHHH!!! I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME MINHHHHHHHHH!!!! ANSWER ME!!!!!! When you get this message, call me back right away"

Thing was, his number was listed as restricted and he didnt leave a number so I could call him back so there was no way I could reach him.[/quote]

So Brak was the dude you were talking about yesterday when you mentioned some dude left you a VM and didn't leave you a call back number.

[quote name='Chika']at work today they had a bday cake for me. cake was decorated to look like a veggie garden with rows of different types of plants and a "pond" surrounded by rocks. it was really cool. too bad the cake itself sucks.[/quote]

Happy Birthday! :whee:

[quote name='Rocko']BostonCollegeFan is such an idiot. He also has a crazy personal vendetta against Harmonix.[/quote]

What's the story behind this?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You shouldn't talk to BCF anymore, Mak.[/quote]

Not even to call him a dummy?

[quote name='Maklershed']
Unrelated: Doritos Jalapeño Poppers chips are phenomenal[/quote]

*high-five*

[quote name='Maklershed']
Casey made a sticky at the top of the OT forum. And the Jalapeno Popper are so good. I'm gonna try those taco next but I have a suspicion they won't be as good.[/quote]

Don't do it, Mak. They're like eating a packet of taco beef seasoning.

:puke:

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Can someone pm me the script? Shit sounds money as fuck.[/quote]

Did someone get it to you yet, AIDS patient?

[quote name='Chika']at work today they had a bday cake for me. cake was decorated to look like a veggie garden with rows of different types of plants and a "pond" surrounded by rocks. it was really cool. too bad the cake itself sucks.[/quote]

Is your b-day? Oh snap!!
happy+birthday+Apol+July+18+2008.jpg

[quote name='manthing']

Don't do it, Mak. They're like eating a packet of taco beef seasoning.

:puke:

[/quote]

Gross. That's kinda what I suspected.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Mak: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5703292&postcount=22[/quote]

So he had a "fan site" bashing Harmonix. They sued him for saying negative things about the company. And then he loses respect for them and Konami. :lol:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Jalepeno chips sound fucking nasty.[/quote]

Uhh yeah I suppose so .. assuming you don't like jalapenos and/or chips.

[quote name='Maklershed']What's the story behind this?
[/QUOTE]
Someone mentioned GH charts are shit (correct):
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5654097&postcount=86

Then I pointed out how crazy it is to say Harmonix doesn't care about fans:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5654181&postcount=92
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5654786&postcount=100

And then today in the Rock Band PSP thread:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5703105&postcount=16

I just made myself lol, by secretly referring to making a Pokemon confused and sleepy, in my mind, as "drunk and high". :cool:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']So Brak was the dude you were talking about yesterday when you mentioned some dude left you a VM and didn't leave you a call back number.[/quote]

Yep

[quote name='Maklershed']Uhh yeah I suppose so .. assuming you don't like jalapenos and/or chips.[/quote]

Hate jalapenos. Chips are good though.

BCF, if I'm not mistaken, applied to a job at Harmonix and got turned down.

I mean, I applied to a job there and got turned down, it doesn't make me bitter about it. fuck they were one of the few places I've applied to lately that at least sent me a personalized rejection letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back