For my next trick, OTT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lordwow']BCF, if I'm not mistaken, applied to a job at Harmonix and got turned down.

I mean, I applied to a job there and got turned down, it doesn't make me bitter about it. fuck they were one of the few places I've applied to lately that at least sent me a personalized rejection letter.[/quote]

Shit, if I boycotted every game company that turned be down for a job, I'd be reduced to checkers.

"copy and paste"able monkeylist:

//blockedUsers[0] = "JolietJake";
//blockedUsers[1] = "LinkinPrime";
//blockedUsers[2] = "Wubb";
//blockedUsers[3] = "DarthPuma";
//blockedUsers[4] = "BostonCollegeFan";
//blockedUsers[5] = "Number83";
//blockedUsers[6] = "The Mana Knight";

blockedUsers[0] = "JolietJake";
blockedUsers[1] = "LinkinPrime";
blockedUsers[2] = "Wubb";
blockedUsers[3] = "DarthPuma";
blockedUsers[4] = "BostonCollegeFan";
blockedUsers[5] = "Number83";
blockedUsers[6] = "The Mana Knight";

[quote name='TheRock88']Argh, my teacher made me post my swede video of The Thing on youtube. If you guys dont mind, can you rate it and possibly leave a comment too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx30myJJcik[/quote]

As someone who believes that The Thing is the best movie ever made, I can only say that THAT was, quite possible, the greatest thing ever made since the original.

But I don't remember that many Asians in the original. :(

[quote name='Mojimbo']"copy and paste"able monkeylist:

//blockedUsers[0] = "JolietJake";
//blockedUsers[1] = "LinkinPrime";
//blockedUsers[2] = "Wubb";
//blockedUsers[3] = "DarthPuma";
//blockedUsers[4] = "BostonCollegeFan";
//blockedUsers[5] = "Number83";
//blockedUsers[6] = "The Mana Knight";
//blockedUsers[7] = "manthing";

blockedUsers[0] = "JolietJake";
blockedUsers[1] = "LinkinPrime";
blockedUsers[2] = "Wubb";
blockedUsers[3] = "DarthPuma";
blockedUsers[4] = "BostonCollegeFan";
blockedUsers[5] = "Number83";
blockedUsers[6] = "The Mana Knight";
blockedUsers[7] = "manthing";[/quote]

Jimbo, why?!?!

After I helped you and everything...

:whistle2:(

----------------

To be fair, 3*# is 2 more w___ referencing from being monkeylisted.

----------------------

MD/JD afficianado, PM me for details

[quote name='dcfox']I don't like it. Too weird for my taste.[/QUOTE]
Delete it from your hard drive, and somehow pass it along to me. :cool:

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Jesus...what have you guys done now?[/quote]

They created their own ignore list...because CAG doesn't have one...oh wait...um...I got nothing.

No problem.

I thought it would be inappropriate to post a picture of my penis here.

more like because CAG's ignore won't let you ignore moderators.

and jimbo, you don't need the first section. everything that starts with a // is a comment line. The reason it's mirrored was so that there'd always be a reference of how to add to the array.

Well Linkin, there's that and it looks like I missed fallout this morning regarding a cartain movie in the news not being able to be spoken of. Looks like I missed something interesting...

[quote name='corrosivefrost']more like because CAG's ignore won't let you ignore moderators.

and jimbo, you don't need the first section. everything that starts with a // is a comment line. The reason it's mirrored was so that there'd always be a reference of how to add to the array.[/quote]

Then why all the "monkeylisted" memebers who aren't mods :whistle2:??

Most of the people who complain about other users here never used the ignore feature, I'm pretty sure this will all blow over soon when they realize that they're only talking to 3-5 people ;)

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Well Linkin, there's that and it looks like I missed fallout this morning regarding a cartain movie in the news not being able to be spoken of. Looks like I missed something interesting...[/quote]

I actually didn't catch any of that...I don't see the big deal though...in regards to both games and movies and whatever other media. If you go to any other news sites they're all taking about Wolverine.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Well, there's that and it looks like I missed fallout this morning regarding a cartain movie in the news not being able to be spoken of. Looks like I missed something interesting...[/quote]

Who are you talking to?

:cool:

---------------

Don't let LP catch you talking to yourself, especially with all your Jack/MDew talk.

It will pre-judge you

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Then why all the "monkeylisted" memebers who aren't mods :whistle2:??

Most of the people who complain about other users here never used the ignore feature, I'm pretty sure this will all blow over soon when they realize that they're only talking to 3-5 people ;)[/quote]
I think that's basically the point.

# ff7scloud I ment frustration about 1 hour ago from web

# ff7scloud my blog on sexual faustration will be up on youtube and blip.tv about 1 hour ago from web

I like how I finally bought No Country for Old Men about a month ago, and now see a 2 disc special edition is getting released.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Are you going to have to make more Sweded films Rock? Do The Matrix next if you do.[/quote]

Nah, just this project dealt with films.

My teacher announced our next project,
CREATE A MACHINIMA!!!

If you dont know what it is, I gotta come up with a story and use a game engine to recreate the story (like with GTA, Counterstrike, Halo, LittleBigPlanet, etc.)

As for the Matrix, someone in my class already did it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ5XWQyDXXE

JD/MD go together REALLY well, especially if you hate vodka and can't do the vodka/ red bull thing.

Actually, I had a beer on Tuesday about 11am when my car was being worked on. I walked across the street to a small bar (which reminded me of the bar on that Twilight Zone episoze with Burgess Meredith as a bad salesman and the aliens) for lunch. Had a Labatt that went down really well with my swiss mushroom burger.

Other than that, I really don't remember the last time I had a drink. I rarely drink anymore.

Similar to Faust, would Big Mike make a deal with SATAN! to have sex with Jenna Haze?

[quote name='Brak']# ff7scloud I ment frustration about 1 hour ago from web

# ff7scloud my blog on sexual faustration will be up on youtube and blip.tv about 1 hour ago from web[/quote]

I was assuming he intended to produce a Faustian meditation on sexuality

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Are you calling me a creep?[/QUOTE]

I think you should temp ban Brak for calling you a creep.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Then why all the "monkeylisted" memebers who aren't mods :whistle2:??

Most of the people who complain about other users here never used the ignore feature, I'm pretty sure this will all blow over soon when they realize that they're only talking to 3-5 people ;)[/quote]

well, i believe stoneface was so irritated by the mere presence of the "this post is hidden because so and so is on your ignore list" and wanted, not only a way to ignore moderators, but a way to make people flat out vanish.

there was a time when i was looking to re-ignore some moderators that had gotten knocked off my list when the forums were upgraded... so when stoneface asked for help, i hooked him up.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']JD/MD go together REALLY well, especially if you hate vodka and can't do the vodka/ red bull thing.[/quote]

My Native $$$$a

*highfive*

Vodka/RB is the worst concoction ever.

Other than that, I really don't remember the last time I had a drink. I rarely drink anymore.

:cry:

[quote name='Maklershed']Happy Birthday!:whee:[/quote]

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Is your b-day? Oh snap!!
happy+birthday+Apol+July+18+2008.jpg
[/quote]

awww sheeet! you guys are the best! :blush:
[quote name='manthing']
To be fair, 3*# is 2 more w___ referencing from being monkeylisted.

[/quote] :rofl:

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Jesus...what have you guys done now?[/quote]

stirring the pot. seems that frosty was born with a fucking spoon in his hand.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']well, i believe stoneface was so irritated by the mere presence of the "this post is hidden because so and so is on your ignore list" and wanted, not only a way to ignore moderators, but a way to make people flat out vanish.

there was a time when i was looking to re-ignore some moderators that had gotten knocked off my list when the forums were upgraded... so when stoneface asked for help, i hooked him up.[/QUOTE]

He hit the nail on the head, looking at all of tclarks89's ignored posts where I knew he was bitching and moaning was irritating me, but now it's out of sight out of mind. The OTT is really nice now. :)

[quote name='manthing']

:cry:[/quote]

When I told them at work that I had a beer, they had a lot of trouble believing I only had one.

Honestly, I rarely drink now because I have this weird fear that something will happen to Juggers and I won't be sober enough to deal with it. Silly, I know...

Oh, and here is your public happy birthday, Chika - I figured you were probably going to bed soon...

Holly shit! Didn't see it wuz your birfday, lead vocalist.

I'd apologize, but you got a gift from me MONTHS ago.

;)

[quote name='Chika']
:rofl:
[/quote]

What are you laughing at?

I see 'dentist' 2 more times in your posts, you'll be right there w/ 3*#

:booty:

[quote name='st0neface']JohnnyFoxDarko, did you ever go back to working on "The District Sleeps Alone Tonight" after you lost it all?[/quote]
Nahh. Maybe later, though. I did start working on "In The Flowers" by Animal Collective and "Walking the Cow" by Daniel Johnston.
Didn't finish either one, though. Computer's too slow and I got frustrated. :lol:

[quote name='Brak']Since you're the only other person who likes this band, JFD, check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFKUrq5DLd8[/quote]
K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back