For sale: Diamond wedding ring

Last night was very busy. Laying in bed trying to figure things out and typing things out on a phone. Fun fun.

All of the GBA games have been sold, Super Mario All-Stars +World has been sold, and the Dreamcast system has been sold.

Stuff is going fast!

Very busy day for me today, but I'm here now.

So, send me messages, make me offers, and we'll work stuff out :)

Last edited by a moderator:
GB games have been sold, GBC games have been sold, stuff is flying off the shelves today! :bouncy:

I'm still here for a few hours, send me offers and grab stuff while you can!

Heading off to sleep soon (and today I'm actually planning on going to sleep, as opposed to last night where I ended up sitting up in bed for an hour working out deals here - not easy when I'm half-asleep and poking away at a phone. I managed, but, definitely easier to do things in the morning. But, hey, as I've said, I try to respond any time I can, and love to get stuff worked out), but, send me offers for the morning. Things are going quick, but there's still some great stuff up there! :)

I'm up and about, so send me offers.

A whole bunch of stuff has been sold this week already, so grab the great stuff remaining while you can! :)

Mid-afternoon bump.

I'm going to be away much of tomorrow since my wife has to have a surgery.

So, send me an offer today, I'm pretty well guaranteed to accept anything reasonable, and we'll put stuff together! :)

EDIT: And, just as I'm writing this post, StarFox is claimed, with more looking to go as well.

You've all been great this week :)

And a night-time bump.

I'll still be here for another hour or two, so send me offers, and I'll probably agree to most anything fairly reasonable.

Any offers that I don't get to tonight/that are sent during the night I'll try to get to in the morning, but no idea what my day tomorrow will be like/when I'll be able to be online. I'll do my best though.

Some more games sold last night. :)

I'm going to be out for most of the day today, not sure when I'll be able to be online/reply to stuff, but I'll do my best.

Send offers any time though, and I'll get to them as soon as possible :)

Hey again all. Long, tiring day out, but I'm back now. And looking forward to everyone sending me offers on stuff that I'll gladly accept! :)

Seriously, don't even worry about the prices on stuff - if you send me a fair offer, I'm pretty guaranteed to go with it. So, send away! :)

Morning bump.

Added information in the OP about the fact that new graphics cards are coming out in a few weeks. And darn does that 1070 look tempting if I had the money.

But I figure there are more than a few people here looking to upgrade from a 900-series card to one of the 1000-series cards. So, I'm still hoping to work out a trade with someone for a GTX 970 (or, ideally, a 980/980ti).

So, if you're planning to upgrade, and want to work out a trade for some of my stuff, send me a note and let me know :)

And, as always, in general, anyone who sees anything that they like, just send me an offer, and let's work stuff out! :)

Still here, just waiting for your offers.

Reminder that I'm doing shipping on Monday the 9th - that's just 2 days away!

So let me know what you're interested in, we'll work stuff out, and it will be in the mail then! :)

And a little night-time bump.

As always, anything that I don't get to tonight, I'll get to as soon as I can in the morning :)

Hey all. Reminder:

I am doing shipping for this week TOMORROW, MAY 9

I'm really in need of some money, so I'm pretty darn likely to accept any reasonable offer you toss my way.

So don't worry at all about the prices I have listed - just send me a list of what you're interested in, let me know what you feel is fair from it, and I'm sure we'll put something together :)

MY GAME LIST HAS BEEN COMPLETELY RE-DONE
A WHOLE BUNCH OF THINGS HAVE BEEN ADDED AS WELL

Seriously, even if you've looked at it a bunch of times already, take a look over things again. I organized it, cleaned it up, it's much more readable now, AND I added a whole bunch of things to it. Check it out!

-------

First, something I'm looking for in trade (other than this, pretty much just looking for PayPal)

Hey all. I know new graphics cards are coming out in just a few weeks (darn does that 1070 look tempting if I had the money...), and probably plenty of people getting ready to upgrade/are in the process of doing so. I'm hanging a couple of generations behind, rocking a GT 640 2GB, which I would like to upgrade to at least a GTX 970 (or, ideally, a 980ti would be great). So, if you have one around from an old build, or that you're planning to swap out in a new build, send me a trade offer, as I would love to get something put together.

This isn't a hugely high priority or anything, more just an "I'd like to do this" sort of thing. And I don't really have any cash/PayPal, so it would have to involve a trade from the stuff below. But, if you can find some stuff there that you're interested in, send me an offer, or just a note that you're interested in working things out, and we'll see what we can do :)

-------

Please note, it's a bit of a project for me to get to the post office, so most shipping will be done, as of right now, on Mondays. (This may vary at times - but in general, just once per week).
Next Shipping date: Monday, May 9

I am willing to ship internationally, but, if you live outside of the US, please contact me and we can work together to figure out a fair price on shipping. I'm not going to charge you the full cost of shipping, since I figure shipping costs within the US into the prices of stuff. Just, since it's more to ship internationally, we'll work stuff out. I have shipped to Canada, Mexico, Spain, the UK, and other countries in the past. So, don't be afraid to contact me if you're interested.

--------------

All stuff is cart/card/etc. only unless noted otherwise.

As always, the more stuff you're interested in, the better deals I can make, as I definitely prefer to do fewer shipping trips/fewer boxes sent out. And, as always, I'm super-flexible. So just send me offers on anything that you're interested in, and we can work stuff out!

I didn't originally have prices listed for any of these new additions, since I much prefer people just make me offers on stuff, and I'm willing to do much lower prices when someone is interested in buying stuff in a larger group. But, since I know that some people like to have prices for stuff, I'm slowly filling in prices for games. Don't be put off by anything there though, nothing is set in stone at all. Just send me offers for whatever you're interested in, and we'll work stuff out :)

--------------

[SIZE=18pt]Gameboy Pocket (Metallic Blue)[/SIZE] - Tested and working - [SIZE=13.5pt]$30[/SIZE]

-------

[SIZE=18pt]PS4:[/SIZE]

Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition

-------

[SIZE=18pt]Wii U:[/SIZE]

Just Dance 4
New Super Mario Bros. U
NintendoLand

-------

[SIZE=18pt]3DS:[/SIZE]

Cooking Mama 4: Kitchen Magic
James Noir's Hollywood Crimes
Spirit Camera
Tetris Axis

-------

[SIZE=18pt]Vita:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]LittleBigPlanet PSVita[/SIZE]

-------

[SIZE=18pt]DS:[/SIZE]
(Almost all of these were purchased new by me and guaranteed authentic)

100 Classic Books - $2
Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day - $2

Cooking Mama

Cooking Mama 2

Gardening Mama

Kirby: Canvas Curse
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime - $18
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker - $10
Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride - $20
Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation (Note: Complete with box and manual!) - $50
Final Fantasy III - $8
Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light - $15
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn - $10
Harvest Moon DS - $10
Lufia: Curse of the Sinistrals - $12
Magical Starsign - $8
Magnetica - $5
Mr. Driller: Drill Spirits - $7
MySims - $3
Personal Trainer: Walking (note: No pedometer) - $1
Polarium - $3
Prince of Persia: The Fallen King - $4
Super Scribblenauts - $3
The Dark Spire - $40
The Legendary Starfy - $6
Touch Detective 2 1/2 - $9
WarioWare: D.I.Y. - $5

-------

[SIZE=18pt]Wii:[/SIZE]

Alone in the Dark

And Then There Were None

Elebits

Evil Under the Sun

FlingSmash

Punch-Out!!

Puzzle Quest

Sam & Max: Season One

Sonic Unleashed

Super Mario All-Stars (Note: Original release, not reprint. Comes with game, game case, and manual) - $23

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz

uDraw Studio (note: Requires uDraw pad, not included)

Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure

-------

[SIZE=18pt]GCN[/SIZE]

All-Star Baseball 2002 (generic case/no manual)
Crazy Taxi
Dragon's Lair 3D (generic case, no manual)
EVO 2
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
Monopoly Party
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2
Sims: Bustin' Out
Swingerz Golf
The Hobbit
Wave Race: Blue Storm

-------

[SIZE=18pt]PS2:[/SIZE]

Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits (Original case) (No manual) - $7
Drakan: The Ancient Gate (Original case) (Includes manual) - $10
Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Future (Generic case) (No manual) - $8
Legend of Alon D'ar (Original case) (No manual) - $5
Myst III: Exile (Original case) (No manual) - $4
Shadow of the Colossus (Original case) (No manual) (Sticker and marker on disc) - $12
The Hobbit: The Prelude to The Lord of the Rings (Generic case) (No manual) - $4

-------

[SIZE=18pt]Dreamcast:[/SIZE]

Demo disc: Generator: Vol. 1. "Playable bits and video clips"

Demo disc: Official Sega Dreamcast Magazine. May 2000: Volume 5

Phantasy Star Online

Sega Dreamcast Web Browser

World Series Baseball: 2K1

-------

[SIZE=18pt]PS1:[/SIZE]

Fighter Maker (Original case)
Sim Theme Park (Original case) - $7

-------

[SIZE=18pt]GBC:[/SIZE]

R-Type DX

Ken Griffey Jr.'s Slugfest

-------

[SIZE=18pt]Gameboy:[/SIZE]

Daedalian Opus

F-1 Race (have 2 of these)

Galaga & Galaxian: Arcade Classic 3

Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters (have 2 of these)

Q*Bert

Tennis

Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3

-------

[SIZE=18pt]SNES:[/SIZE]

Bill Laimbeer's Combat Basketball

Ken Griffey Jr.'s Winning Run

Mario Paint + Mario Paint Mouse

Mortal Kombat 3

SimEarth

Tetris & Dr. Mario

Vortex

Waialae Country Club

-------

[SIZE=18pt]Genesis:[/SIZE]
(Note: Many of these have price and/or rental stickers on them. If you're curious about specific games' conditions, just ask)

Aladdin

B.O.B.

Bill Walsh College Football

Caesar's Palace

Championship Pro-Am

College Football USA '96

Comix Zone

Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine

Ecco the Dolphin

FIFA International Soccer

HardBall '95

Jungle Strike

Madden '94

Madden '95

Mike Ditka Power Football

NBA Hang Time

NBA Live '97

NHL '94

NHL '95

NHL '96

NHL '97

NHL All-Star Hockey

RBI Baseball 4
RBI Baseball '94

Taz in: Escape from Mars

Tecmo Super Baseball

Tony LaRussa Baseball

Triple Play '96

Troy Aikman Football

-------

[SIZE=18pt]NES games:[/SIZE]

Uninvited

Ultima: Exodus

Ultima: Quest of the Avatar

Vegas Dream

-------

[SIZE=18pt]Atari 7800:[/SIZE]

Dig Dug
Donkey Kong (note: has small crack under label by cart loading area. Does not expose any internals. Pictures on request)
Galaga
Hat Trick
Ms. Pac-Man
Robotron: 2084
Xevious

-------

[SIZE=18pt]Atari 2600:[/SIZE]

Asteroids
Combat
Frogger

Last bump for the night.

Reminder: Check out the updated list in the OP or above!

I should have a bit of time in the morning, but if you want something sent out this week, message me with an offer ASAP, and it will be in the mail TOMORROW!

Midnight half-asleep bump.

Send me offers for the morning and I'll do my best to sort through things before I head out to do shipping :)

Hey all. I have about an hour and a half until I head to the post office. I'm here until then, so if you want something shipped this week, message me NOW, and it will be in the mail TODAY!

Also, a couple more things were sold last night too, so grab this stuff while you can!

Heading off to do shipping now.

Anything after this point (1:25PM EDT) will be for shipping next week.

Late morning bump.

Reminder to everyone that I completely redid the list in the first post, and added a whole bunch of stuff to it.

So, check it out! And send me offers!

I'm here all day, so I'll get back to people as quick as possible.

As always, I'm very agreeable and want to get deals done, so just send me offers and let's do this! :)

I meant to give this an evening bump before now. Blah.

I'm going to heading to sleep soon. But, send me offers for the morning :)

Late afternoon bump.

Send me offers, I'm pretty likely to accept anything reasonable.

And for the stuff with prices, don't even really worry about the prices. Just send offers, and we'll work stuff out :)

Late-morning bump.

As usual, I'm here most of the day, and would love to get some deals done.

So, send me some offers, and let's work stuff out :)

Afternoon bump.

I'm still surprised people don't try to challenge me with crazy offers.

Sure, I'm not going to accept something completely unreasonable, but, I have a pretty wide range of what I view as "reasonable."

Seriously, if there's stuff here that you're interested in - the more, the better - just toss me an offer and let's do this :)

Hey all. I'm here basically all day. Monday when I do shipping is only a couple of days away. So, send me offers, and let's get stuff put together! :)

Hey all. First off, as the title says, I AM DOING SHIPPING FOR THIS WEEK TOMORROW, MAY 16

So, if you want something shipped this week, let's work stuff out today, and it will be in the mail tomorrow :)

Secondly, as the title also says, I'm rather in need of some money (been a tough past couple of weeks due to a variety of factors).

So, seriously people, toss whatever offers seem right to you may way, and there's a pretty darn good chance I'm going to accept it straight-away. And even if not, I have no doubt we can work stuff out. So...

SEND ME OFFERS!

(Please?... :pray: )

Late-afternoon bump.

Again, don't worry about whatever prices I have listed - if you see stuff that interests you, just send me an offer :)

Last bump of the day.

I'll still be here for a bit, and I should have a bit of time tomorrow before when I would have to do shipping by...

But, if you want something shipped this week, message me ASAP, and it will be in the mail TOMORROW!

EDIT: Heading out to do shipping now (12:50PM EDT).

Anything after this point will be for shipping next week.

Still, next week will be here before you know it.

So, send those offers, and let's work stuff out!

Giving this a quick pre-midnight bump just because I'm here and why not.

I should have a couple of new things to add tomorrow, so check back soon.

(Of course, there's plenty of great stuff here already - send offers on those so that I have offers waiting for me when I wake up too!)

Well, I promised something new today, so here's something new:

Linksys EA6500 V2 AC1750 Wi-Fi Wireless Dual-Band+ Router with Gigabit

In particular, this exact model from NewEgg

router.jpg

That's a stock image, I can take a picture of the actual router if needed, but it's that model, with 2 USB ports on the back - 1 USB 3.0, 1 USB 2.0 - and 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports.

It's simultaneous dual-band (2.4Ghz and 5.0Ghz) capable, which is quite handy as well.

It comes reset with stock firmware, but according to NewEgg "Open Source supported."

I purchased it in March of 2015 and still have the online NewEgg receipt if needed for anything.

It's still been functioning fine, I just got a new one, and so selling this one.

NewEgg lists it new for $98.49, and Amazon's used ones start at $70 (for the v2 with USB 3.0).

Obviously I'm expecting to undercut both of those, though.

So, I'm figuring $50 OBO

I'm flexible, as always. So if you're interested, just let me know and we can work something out :)

Well, the rest of my NES games (until/unless I find more laying around in hiding) have been sold.

Still plenty of great stuff here, though.

In particular, a pretty awesome router that I added a few days ago.

Plus, still piles of great video games.

As always, I'm super-flexible, so if you see stuff you're interested in, just let me know, and we can work stuff out :)

bread's done
Back