For sale: Diamond wedding ring

To be fair, I would still rate it as better than 2011 (cancer) and MUCH better than 2013 (stroke)

(P.S. Yes, with that pattern, I was surprised that I made it through 2015 alive).
Even if 95% of people will never get it, everything in life is a choice. YOU decide how you look at things and how you handle them. I mean it seems rather pointless to try to sell a wedding ring in a videogame forum. So you could just visit 3-4 places in half a day and see what prices they give you and be done with it. See the divorce as an opportunity for a fresh start. Try something new. Thats what I always admired about Donald Trump. Even when the whole world was against him, when he went bankrupt way before speaking of a presidency, when he got divorced and had like 10 women speak out about how evil he is, he turned it all around. Because he kept expecting good things to happen no matter how bad the situation. Good luck bro. And yeah you wont get what you paid back because jewelers already put a 100% comission on their work, unless of course you find someone who needs a wedding ring and wants exactly that one.

I mean it seems rather pointless to try to sell a wedding ring in a videogame forum. So you could just visit 3-4 places in half a day and see what prices they give you and be done with it.
Well, that's kind of a problem when one can't drive (as a result of the stroke).

But, yeah, I obviously know a videogame forum isn't the ideal place to be selling a wedding ring - but, you never know. And while I know things get marked way up when I bought them and so I have no intentions of getting anything even resembling what I paid for it back. Just hoping for something a bit better than a place just looking to purchase it for pennies to use as scrap.

Also, thanks for the kind thoughts all, I really do appreciate them :)

I know things are for the best. Just kind of difficult right now/for the next number of months while trying to figure everything out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all. Here's a full-resolution picture of the ring, to give a better idea of things:

ring-full.jpg

She took it off her finger, now it doesn't mean a thing....

(Actually, to be honest, she didn't really wear it too much anyway - especially not the past 5 years or so. "Worried about something happening to it." Well, gee, if you were going to wear a fake ring anyway, I could've saved myself a whole bunch of money... Ah well).

Ps4 or Xb1 version?

PM'd my full post, as I'm not sure it's appropriate here. Thanks for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back