For sale: Diamond wedding ring

First bump of the day.

I've had some interest on the controller, but nothing finalized yet.

And, in general, I'm always open to offers on anything - so, whatever catches your interest, send me offers! :)

Hey all. I'm sorry of it haven't posted or updated in a bit, the past week has just been really busy. You may notice a significant swath of stuff missing from my OP - and, as the post after that indicates, it's because a whole big chunk they got sold last week. And, it all started from just a conversation about a controller that I was selling - and ended up evolving into that whole big thing.

So, while there's not as much stuff there now, there's still a whole bunch of great stuff up there. And, as I keep telling everyone, if there's anything that you see that catches your interest in any way at all, just send me a message with whatever offers seem good to you, and I'm sure that we can work stuff out :)

Note that I am doing shipping for this week TOMORROW, Monday, August 29

I'm here all day today, so send me offers, let's agree on some deals, and it will be in the mail TOMORROW!

Last-chance bump for shipping tomorrow.

I'll still be up for an hour or two, so send an offer and let's get something worked out ASAP.

Well, up until recently I hadn't been listing many accessories and such, since I was still hoping to be able to use them at some point. But, necessity (and slow sales of other stuff) leads to the listing of many of them as well. So, here we are.

As always, all of my prices are flexible, especially if you're looking to buy multiple things. So if you're interested in some stuff, don't worry too much about the prices I have - just toss offers at me, and we can work stuff out! :)

Please add $4 for shipping if only buying a single item. Shipping is free if buying multiple items.

$10 
ataricontrol.jpg

$10

----

$15
dccontrol.jpg

$15

----

$13
dualshock.jpg

$13

----

$15
gcnsilver.jpg

$15

----

$10
gencontrol.jpg

$10

----

$15
n64rumble.jpg

$15

----

$12
nesgg.jpg

$12

----

$20
snesgg.jpg

$20

----

$10
zapperred.jpg

$10

Last edited by a moderator:
Had some interest expressed in a couple of the new things up there, but there's still a bunch there that no one's asked about.

So, if you see some stuff that catches your interest, send me an offer and let's work stuff out! :)

Well, back from appointments and here for the rest of the day.

I've had some interest in some stuff, possibly some stuff spoken for, but still a number of things that no one's asked about yet.

So, if you see some stuff up there that catches your interest, toss me some offers and let's work stuff out :)

Early-afternoon bump.

Some stuff was sold last night! :bouncy:

But, there are still a number of great things up there - including a number of new accessories.

Again, don't worry too much about the prices - especially if you're interested in multiple things.

If you see stuff you're interested in - I'm here all day - just toss me offers and we can work stuff out :)

Blah. Weekends are always a pain for me.

Anyway, reminder that I'm doing shipping TUESDAY this week due to the U.S. postal holiday on Monday.

That means there's still a day and a few hours to work stuff out for shipping this week.

So, send me any offers for anything that catches your interest, and let's get some stuff done :)

Note that I am doing shipping for this week TOMORROW, TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6

Message me ASAP to work out stuff TODAY and it will be in the mail TOMORROW!

Just-before-midnight bump just because.

Nothing went out last week, but a whole bunch of stuff already to go out next week.

Anticipating doing shipping on Saturday this week.

I'm off to sleep now, but send me offers for the morning :)

Shipping done for this week.

Just giving this a quick before-bed bump.

Check out the monitor in the post above this!

Seriously, it's awesome!

:)

bread's done
Back