For sale: Diamond wedding ring

Sorry I haven't bumped this in a while, just been a crazy/stressful past few days.

Anyway, doing shipping this week on Tuesday.

I'll be here all day today, so send me offers, and let's work stuff out! :)

Well, ALL of my DS games have now been sold!

Sorry to anyone who had been looking at them, but they're all gone now (for far less than I had them priced out for. As I always tell people, I'm super-flexible with prices - just contact me!)

But, there's still plenty of great stuff up there, so just toss offers my way, and we'll work stuff out! :)

And a quick little night-time bump.

I'll still be here for a bit tonight, but chances are anything after this point will have to be for shipping next week. Sorry for not keeping this as bumped and such this past week, just been a busy and stressful week.

For Sale

(Not interested in trades, I don't use Steam)

Steam keys:

(Disclaimer: Yes, all these keys are from various Humble Bundles. I'm not trying to pass them off as otherwise)

10 Second Ninja
10 Second Ninja
Another Perspective
Another Perspective
Baseball Stars 2
Cibele
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Steam Key
Company of Heroes Complete Edition, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Master Collection, Medieval II: Total War Collection, Rome: Total War - Collection, SEGA Genesis/Megadrive Strategy Pack (Shining Force, Shining Force 2, Gain Ground, Columns)
Death Ray Manta
Death Ray Manta
Detective Case and Clown Bot in: Murder in The Hotel Lisbon
Detective Case and Clown Bot in: Murder in The Hotel Lisbon
Frozen Synapse Multiplayer Key
Her Story
Metal Slug
Metal Slug
Metal Slug 3
Metal Slug X
Race the Sun
Race the Sun
Read Only Memories
Savant - Ascent
Savant - Ascent
Shock Troopers
Spoiler Alert Collector's Edition
Spoiler Alert Collector's Edition
Stealth Bastard Deluxe
Stealth Bastard Deluxe
The Bridge

The King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match Final Edition

Want

PayPal

Note: If you just want to buy some of them, please make me an offer, since I suck at pricing.

WiiU

(Disclaimer: Yes, all these keys are from various Humble Bundles. I'm not trying to pass them off as otherwise)

Affordable Space Adventures - Wii U
Affordable Space Adventures - Wii U
BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien Wii U
Darksiders II - Wii U
Freedom Planet - Wii U
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition Wii U
OlliOlli Wii U
Runbow - Wii U
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - Wii U
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - Wii U
Sportsball Wii U
Stealth Inc 2 Wii U
SteamWorld Dig Wii U
Swords & Soldiers II - Wii U
The Fall Wii U

3DS

Gunman Clive 3DS
Mighty Switch Force! 3DS
Moon Chronicles Episode 1 3DS
Nano Assault EX - Nintendo 3DS
OlliOlli 3DS
Retro City Rampage: DX - Nintendo 3DS
Retro City Rampage: DX - Nintendo 3DS
Retro City Rampage: Nintendo 3DS Theme
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - Nintendo 3DS
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - Nintendo 3DS
SteamWorld Dig 3DS
Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition - Nintendo 3DS
Woah Dave! 3DS

Want

PayPal

Note: If you just want to buy some of them, please make me an offer, since I suck at pricing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Late-afternoon bump.

Note all the added Steam/WiiU/3DS keys above.

Send what you're willing to do for them, I would love to move them!

And a night-time bump.

I'll still be here for another hour or so, and will be here pretty much all day tomorrow - so send offers! :)

Morning bump!

I'll be here most of the day, so send offers!

Seriously, if there's anything that interests you, just toss an offer to me for what it's worth to you, and I'm sure we'll be able to put something together! :)

Morning bump.

I'm here all day, so send me offers!

Seriously, anything on my list that catches your interest, just toss me an offer for whatever it's worth to you, and we can work stuff out! :)

Note:

I AM DOING SHIPPING FOR THIS WEEK TOMORROW MORNING!

So, if you want something shipped this week, message me with an offer today, and it'll be in the mail TOMORROW!

Last call for shipping this week!

Shipping tomorrow,  and since I probably won't have time to finish anything else up in the morning, let's work something out ASAP!

Well, this has been an eventful day...

Power line outside the house caught fire because it was too close to a tree branch and had been chewed through by a squirrel.

Fortunately the upstairs neighbors heard it, and we called the fire department, and they eliminated it before it spread onto the house or the trees or anything.

Also the power company came and replaced the lines, so after a few hours without power, back with power again too at least.

Never a dull moment in my life.

At least this one didn't involve anything more dramatic.

Anyway, going to sleep soon, but send me offers for the morning.

And this morning (well, around 1AM), I had a temporary filling over a root canal chip off.

It's just going to be one of those weeks, isn't it?

(Alright, so far Friday and Saturday... Hopefully it doesn't continue into next week)

Anyway, I'm here, send offers :)

Morning bump.

I'm here all day - and doing shipments for the week on Tuesday.

So, send me some offers, and let's get some stuff put together for shipping :)

I AM DOING SHIPPING FOR THIS WEEK TOMORROW, TUESDAY, AUGUST 2

If you want something shipped this week, send me an offer TODAY, let's work stuff out, and it'll be in the mail TOMORROW!

Afternoon bump.

Looking to get stuff done by end of day today to ship out for tomorrow.

So, send me whatever offers strike your fancy, and we'll work stuff out :)

Hey all. Sorry I haven't been around for a bit.

Maybe after a bit of a break, looking over my stuff again, something new will catch your eye?

As always, I am completely open to any and all offers, very flexible and easy to work with, and would love to get some stuff worked out.

I'm here for the rest of the day, so send me offers and let's work stuff out! :)

GOLD N64 controller (from Nintendo Power 100th issue catalogue)

goldcontrol.jpg

Note that this is the Gold N64 controller that was sold in the Nintendo Power 100th Issue catalogue.

In particular, not the Gold N64 controller that Toys 'R Us sold, nor any unofficial controller, but 100% authentic

I bought this controller myself from the 100th Issue catalogue (September 1997... goodness does time ever fly).

The sticker, as pictured, isn't in great shape/not very well stuck onto the controller, but it's still there.

The control stick is in pretty good condition (hard to judge without a baseline to go on, but it's fairly stable, no chalk dust from Mario Party sessions or anything).

To get an idea of price, there's one on eBay for $150, and one that was sold for $140.

Obviously I'm planning to undercut that by a decent amount, so let's go with:

$100 (in commemoration of the 100th issue of course) OBO

Seriously, send me offers, I would love to get this sold today to ship tomorrow!

LAST CHANCE FOR SHIPPING TOMORROW!

I want to get everything ready for tomorrow tonight, so any offers received after around 9:30PM EDT tonight will probably have to wait for next week for shipping.

bread's done
Back