For sale: Diamond wedding ring

OP updated with definitive ship date of Wednesday for this week.

Sorry to all from the change from my usual Monday shipping. It should be back on track for the week after.

Today's going to be a busy day for me, but I'll try to be around when I can, and respond to offers as soon as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
And a night-time bump.
I'm still here for another hour or so, so send me offers either for tonight or for tomorrow morning and I'll respond as soon as I can :)

Another busy weekend morning of errands done with.
I'm here for the rest the day now, so send me offers and I'll respond right away! :)

And a quick nighttime bump.
I'll still be around for a bit, so send me offers for either tonight, or I will get back to him as soon as I can tomorrow :)

Sorry for the lack of bumps and stuff, just been a really busy past couple of days.

I AM DOING SHIPPING FOR THIS WEEK TOMORROW, WEDNESDAY, JUNE 22, AT AROUND 4PM EDT

So, anything that you want shipped for this week, send me offers, we'll agree to something either tonight, or we'll have some time tomorrow, and it will be in the mail TOMORROW!

Heading off to sleep now.

So, send messages for the morning, I'll respond to things as soon as I can, and let's get stuff put together for mailing TOMORROW!

Morning bump!

I am doing shipping TODAY, at around 4PM EDT!

I'm just about to head out to an appointment, I should be back around 1PM EDT (I'll bump this again when I'm back).

So, if you want something shipped this week, send me an offer ASAP, let's work something out, and it will be in the mail TODAY!

Hey all. I'm back, and here for the next couple of hours until I need to have everything ready to go at the post office at 4PM EDT!

So, if you want stuff this week, message me with an offer ASAP, let's agree on something now, and it will be in the mail TODAY!

All shipping for this week has been done.

Anything after this point will be for shipping on Monday.

Any reasonable offers accepted!

I'm in a bit of a tight spot for money for the next couple of weeks... So, while I always say that I'm flexible with stuff, at this point I'll accept most any reasonable offer - or even if there's a bit of a gap to cross, we'll cross it without any problem.

Seriously, send offers!

I AM DOING SHIPPING FOR THIS WEEK TOMORROW!

I'm rather in need of money at the moment, so:

ALL REASONABLE OFFERS ARE ACCEPTED!

Seriously, if anything I have is of interest to you, just toss me an offer, we'll get this done, and it will be in the mail TOMORROW!

EDIT: This graphics card was sold 6/28 for shipping 7/1, I'm just putting the listing here as a reference.

EVGA GT640 2GB Graphics Card

In particular, this model from Amazon

640-1.jpg

640-2.jpg

640-3.jpg

Supports 2x DVI and 1x MicroHDMI (3 displays total!)

I will include a free MicroHDMI to HDMI cable with this purchase!

$50!

Well, I didn't have any offers all week :(

So, nothing to ship today...

As a result, I'll be doing a shipping this week on Friday, as opposed to waiting to do another one until next week.

Which means, there's some time to work out some stuff and have it shipped soon.

As I said in the OP, my finances are a bit of a mess at the moment, and I'm rather in need of some money. So, I'm very likely to accept just about any reasonable offer that's sent to me.

Seriously people, if there's anything here that you want - and don't worry about anything that has any prices on it, you can pretty much just ignore them - just send me an offer, and I'm almost certain to accept it.

Please?...

Anyone?...

Seriously, at this point I'll accept just about any offers...

If you don't think I'll accept something, just try me....

Graphics card has been sold!

Still willing to sell just about anything for just about any reasonable price.

So, throw whatever crazy offers you have at me, and we'll do this! :)

End-of-day bump.

Thankfully, I did sell some stuff, and at least mostly fix my temporary financial problems. So, thanks to those who bought :)

And a night-time bump.

I'll still be here for a few, and all day tomorrow, so let's put some stuff together for shipping on Friday! :)

Noon-time bump.

Reminder: I AM DOING A SHIPPING TOMORROW, FRIDAY, JULY 1!

I'm not sure when my next shipment will be, since normally it would be on Monday, but Monday is a US Postal holiday.

So, if you want stuff shipped this week, send me an offer today, I'm here all day - let's work out some stuff today, and it will be in the mail TOMORROW!

Late-afternoon bump.

Cut-off for shipping for tomorrow will be in a few hours, since I need to get stuff ready this evening to go out tomorrow morning.

So, if you're interested in some stuff, send me offers ASAP, let's work something out, and it will be in the mail TOMORROW MORNING!

LAST CALL FOR SHIPPING THIS WEEK!

I'll be doing shipping tomorrow morning.

So, if you want something shipped this week, PM me ASAP!

Hey all. Sorry I haven't bumped this in a bit. Been dealing with stress (ironically, financial stress. Which you would think would have prompted me to be here more. But, ah well).

Anyway, I'm here now, and for the rest of the day.

I'M DOING SHIPPING FOR THIS WEEK ON WEDNESDAY, JULY 6

So, send me offers, let's put stuff together, and it will be in the mail on WEDNESDAY! :)

Morning bump.

I AM DOING SHIPPING FOR THIS WEEK TOMORROW MORNING, WEDNESDAY, JULY 6

I'm here all day today. So, if you want something shipped this week, send me offers today, let's work stuff out, and it will be in the mail TOMORROW! :)

And a night-time bump.

As of right now, nothing to go out for tomorrow :(

If you want something(s) shipped tomorrow, message me with an offer ASAP!

Well, no shipments for this week :(

But, next week's shipments aren't that far off!

I'm here all day - so, send offers, and let's work stuff out! :)

Man, it is hot outside :hot:

Went out this morning, but not going outside again, it's way too hot out there.

So, I'm here all day, just waiting for your offers! :D

Didn't get a chance to bump this before now, but, I'm here for the rest of the day now.

So, send those offers in, and let's get stuff done! :)

Sorry that I didn't have a chance to bump this thread yesterday, last week was just really busy in general.

Nothing went out today, unfortunately :(

But, bumping this to look forward to next week!

So, send those offers in, and let's work stuff out! :)

3 hours at Verizon, fun fun. :wall:

Lower monthly cellphone bill now...

But, now I don't have a BlackBerry :cry:

So, I need to get some money now.

Buy my stuff, please?... :pray:

bread's done
Back