For sale: Diamond wedding ring

bump! He's great to deal with! :) Super Awesome Seller CAG. Seriously buy his stuff! or I will keep on buying more and more =-X
Hah!
He's not kidding - if we don't watch out, his house is going to have more of my stuff in it than my place does! :bouncy: :p

Since I'm safe using this post of mine here even if it counts as a bump, since I hadn't used all of mine today...

Seriously, Sirpikaz is amazing to deal with. So much of my stuff has gone to him, and I'm happy that it has.
But, it means that the rest of you need to jump on what I have, or it's going to all be gone soon!

And, as Sirpikaz and basically anyone else who has dealt with me can verify - when I say I am open to almost all offers, am extremely flexible, and that the vast majority of people who have contacted me with interest in something, that we've been able to work stuff out... that I really mean it :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump!

My NES lot has been SOLD! (See, I told you to grab it while you could!)

Sold a bunch of SNES games as well, so removed that list until I have a chance to re-inventory.

And have a deal pending for the Atari 2600 games.

When I say this stuff is moving fast, I'm not kidding!

I am doing shipping tomorrow, Saturday, January 30.

I'll accept deals/proposals for shipping this week up until 7PM EST.

I'll be here all day today, so send me offers, let's get stuff worked out, and it will be in the mail TOMORROW!

Mid-afternoon bump!

Just a couple of hours left to get in transactions for this week.

So, hurry and send those offers as soon as possible! :)

Last-chance bump.

Going to start getting stuff boxed up to send out tomorrow morning.

So, if you have any offers or anything, just toss them out there.

Let's work something out and it will be in the mail tomorrow!

Midnight bump because why the heck not.
I'm going to sleep, and won't have much time in the morning before doing shipping, but if you send me a quick and easy deal all set for me to go along with it... No guarantees that I can get it out in the morning, but I'll do my best.

Good night :)

Note: I completely re-did the OP!

It's easier to read, easier to sort through, and a whole bunch of things have been added!

Go check it out, and I'll paste it below here as well!

Send me offers! :)

--------------

February 6: Completely re-organized OP to make it much easier to read and navigate!

Also added a bunch of games! So, check them out!

Note that some games do have some label damage/imperfections, so if you have specific questions on specific games or want to see pictures of specific things, let me know and I'll do my best. But most things are in pretty great condition, considering.

--------------

I do have prices listed for a few things, but they are far from set in stone. For most of them, however, I don't have any price listed. I know some people like to have prices listed did have some sort of basis to go off of, but the thing is, even the prices I do have listed, I'm extremely flexible on everything, and especially when dealing with multiple games or larger lots, I'm extremely willing to work out great deals.

Seriously - look at my feedback, look at some of the responses in this thread. Virtually everyone who has contacted me with interest in something, we've been able to work out some sort of deal on stuff - often even better than what they had originally anticipated. So, I am 100% serious when I say, if anything on this list catches your interest - and especially if there are multiple things or larger lots on this list that catches your interest - just send me an offer, and I can practically guarantee that will work something out.

I'm extremely agreeable, extremely easy to work with, am very quickly with communication, and I love getting stuff done. But, as I said, don't just take my word for it - check out my feedback, and some of the responses in this thread.

I'm not sure if I could make it more obvious that I want to make a deal if I dressed up in a Monty Hall suit and made you all wear chicken outfits or clown outfits or dress up as Little Bo Peep or something. Seriously, I want to make a deal with stuff - just send me offers, and we'll work stuff out!

--------------

Atari 2600:

3-D tic-tac-toe

Asteroids

Berzerk

Carnival

Centipede

Combat

Defender

Demons to Diamonds

Donkey Kong (Coleco)

Donkey Kong Junior (Coleco)

E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial

Encounter at L-5

Fire Fly

Frogger

Galaxian

Gorf

Home Run

Jungle Hunt

Kaboom!

Keystone Capers

Maze Craze

MegaMania

Missile Command

Pitfall!

Pole Position

Pole Position II

River Raid

Solar Fox

Space Invaders

Space War

Swordquest: EarthWorld

Swordquest: FireWorld

Target Fun

Tennis

Turmoil

Video Checkers

Video Pinball

Warlords

Wizard of Wor

Atari 7800:

Ballblazer

Centipede

Crack'ed

Dig Dug

Donkey Kong

Fight Night

Galaga

Hat Trick

Joust

Karateka

Ms. Pac-Man

One-on-One

Robotron: 2084

Xevious

NES:

Adventures of Bayou Billy

Anticipation

Bo Jackson Baseball

Burgertime

Knight Rider

Legacy of the Wizard

Millipede

Paperboy

Road Runner (Tengen)

SNES:

Ballz

Bill Laimbeer's Combat Basketball

Bubsy

Buster Busts Loose

Clue

College Slam

Darius Twin

Fighter's History

Ken Griffey Jr.'s Winning Run

Mortal Kombat 3

Ms. Pac-Man

Paperboy 2

Pinball Dreams

Pitfall - The Mayan Adventure

Scooby-Doo Mystery

Stunt Race FX

Super Alfred Chicken

Super Black Bass

The Chessmaster

Vegas Stakes

Waoalae Country Club

Warlock

Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego?

Winter Olympic Games

Zoop

Genesis:

Barkley: Shut up and Jam

Bass Masters Classic Pro Edition

Bulls versus Blazers and the NBA Playoffs

Clue

Coach K College Basketball

Columns

Cool Spot

Ecco the Dolphin

Evander Holyfield's Boxing

F-22 Interceptor

Gadget Twins

George Foreman's KO Boxing

Greatest Heavyweights

Jungle Strike

Madden '96

Mario Lemieux Hockey

NBA Action '95: Starring David Robinson

NBA Hang Time

NBA Jam

NBA Live '95

Newman Haas Indycar

NFL '95

NFL Football '94: Starring Joe Montana

NHL All-Star Hockey '95

Pro Quarterback

Puggsy

RBI Baseball 4

RBI Baseball '94

Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Sports Talk Baseball

Sports Talk Football '95: Starring Joe Montana

Street Fighter II: Special Championship Edition

Super Hang-On

Super High Impact

Sword of Vermilion

Tecmo Super NBA Basketball

Terminator 2: Judgement Day

The Lion King

The Lost Vikings

Tonya Larussa's Baseball

Zoop

Gameboy:

Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle

Super Mario Land

The Amazing Spider-Man

The Chessmaster

GBC:

Galaga

Ken Griffey Jr.'s Slugfest

Paperboy

GBA:

Caesar's Palace Advance

Dialhex (Japanese import - plays on US systems, as GBA is region-free)

F-Zero: Maximum Velocity

Sega Arcade Gallery

Sega Smash Pack

GCN

All-Star Baseball 2002 (generic case/no manual)

Crazy Taxi

Dragon's Lair 3D (generic case, no manual)

EVO 2

Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Monopoly Party

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2

Sims: Bustin' Out

Swingerz Golf

The Hobbit

Wave Race: Blue Storm

Wii

Alone in the Dark

And Then There Were None

Bust-a-Move Bash

Elebits

Evil Under the Sun

FlingSmash

Mercury Meltdown Revolution

Puzzle Quest

Sam & Max: Season One

Sonic Unleashed

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz

uDraw Studio (note: Requires uDraw pad, not included)

Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure

PS1:

Note: $10 minimum for order (across all systems)

Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $7

PS2:

Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits (Original case) (No manual) - $7

Drakan: The Ancient Gate (Original case) (Includes manual) - $10

Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Future (Generic case) (No manual) - $8

Legend of Alon D'ar (Original case) (No manual) - $5

Myst III: Exile (Original case) (No manual) - $4

Shadow of the Colossus (Original case) (No manual) (Sticker and marker on disc) - $12

The Hobbit: The Prelude to The Lord of the Rings (Generic case) (No manual) - $4

DC:

Railroad Tycoon 2 (DC) (generic case) - $7

Steam keys:

Arena: Cyber Evolution - Founder's Pack

Bridge Constructor

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising

FarSky

Hammerwatch

Race the Sun

Race the Sun (have 2 keys)

Take them all for $5!

SNES:

SNES Super Advantage:

DDR2bSI.jpg

--------------

Sealed Nintendo figures!

(Note: These are not Amiibo, but other Nintendo figures and such)

Super Mario: Mini Figure Collection: Series 1:

figures1.jpg

More figures, and candy dispensers (sealed!)

figures2.jpg

--------------

Beatles Stereo Box Set

I know this isn't specifically video-game related, but I figured people here would be interested in it. Note that it is opened, but everything is present and complete.

beatles1.jpg
beatles2.jpg

--------------

And a night-time bump.

I'll still be up for a couple of hours, and I wake up often during the night anyway, so send me offers whenever :)

Sold off the rest of my NES games and 2/3 of my GBC games this morning. :)

Stuff is going quick.

But, there are still piles of great stuff remaining!

So, send me offers - as I keep saying, I'm very flexible and easy to work with - and let's get stuff put together! :)

Giving this a night-time bump, I'll be here for another hour-ish, any messages after then will be responded to in the morning.

Today's been a busy day. :)

A bunch of Atari 2600 games got sold, and my last Dreamcast game got sold.

I'm going to sleep soon, but send me offers and I'll get back to them either tonight or tomorrow morning.

This stuff is going fast!

Update:

I will be doing shipping for this week TOMORROW, Friday, February 12

I'll be around today, so send me offers, let's work something out, and it will be in the mail tomorrow!

Stuff has been moving fast this week, so grab it while you can! :)

Evening bump!

Reminder: SHIPMENTS ARE GOING OUT TOMORROW!

So send me some offers, let's work stuff out, and it'll be in the mail TOMORROW!

I'm off to do shipping for this week. Any proposals sent after this will be for shipping next week.

Which means we have plenty of time to work stuff out!

So, send me offers and proposals and such, and let's work stuff out! :)

Full-resolution:
http://www.terrisus.com/pictures/bst/cag/s6active/s6front-full.jpg

s6front.jpg

Hi all. So, I'm replacing my entire OP for the moment because I would like to try to get something worked out with this.

I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Active, in Black, from AT&T... However, due to my current contract status, I am able to purchase the device outright for a reasonable price, and then do a legitimate factory unlock of it.

I'm looking to upgrade to the Samsung Galaxy S7 that is coming out in a couple of weeks. I could just trade in my S6 Active as part of AT&T's Next Plan. However, given my current contract status, the cost of purchasing the device outright, and the fact that it can be legitimately factory unlocked at that point, I feel like it would make significantly more sense to sell it to someone on here.

Included a picture of the front of the phone at the top of this post, there will be a picture of the back of the phone at the bottom of the post, and I can certainly send more pictures to anyone who desires. It has been in a case the entire time that I've had it, and appears in pretty great condition to me. The link at the top of the post includes a very high resolution picture of the screen for anyone to be able to judge its quality, and the same deal with the link at the bottom of the post below that picture.

I also have a wallet case with the phone that I'll ship it in/include with it, and I'll include the official Samsung charger and a MicroUSB cord.

As a reminder, this phone is waterproof, which is a really awesome feature. You can laugh at all of those people with dirty cellphones, as you can easily rinse yours under water and it'll be bright and fresh. I assume people don't need me to list the full specs/information about the phone, since that can be easily found online, but I can provide more information about the phone if anyone has specific questions. And, as I said, I can include more pictures as well.

It is going to cost me nearly $200 to purchase the phone outright and be able to unlock it, so I'm thinking $325 for the phone (since, I mean, I would be looking to make something on it, otherwise I would just swap it through the AT&T Next upgrade, which I am eligible for). But, that is not set in stone, and I am willing to be flexible with it.

What I'm looking to do is agree on a sale, but since the S7 doesn't come out until February 11, wait until after that point so I can do a phone transfer to the new phone, purchase the phone outright, clear my stuff off of it, and unlock it. You don't have to pay for the phone until closer to then if you don't want, although it would make things easier so that there isn't a wait as far as purchasing it, getting the unlock code (which, last time I did something similar, took a couple of days), unlocking it, and all of that. But we can obviously discuss all of that in more detail.

This is a really awesome phone, I've enjoyed having it very much - and now it can be yours, completely unlocked and clear to use as you would like! :)

s6back.jpg

Full resolution:
http://www.terrisus.com/pictures/bst/cag/s6active/s6back-full.jpg

Bumping!

As always, I'm willing to be flexible on price, especially depending on when you're willing to do payment.

So, if you're interested, send me a message and we'll work something out :)

Midnight bump!
I'm going to sleep, but send me offers for the morning! :)

Otherwise I may end up just exchanging it as part of the Next plan... It seems a waste, but it would probably make things easier...
But, make me an offer where it would be worth it :)

Busy day, but giving this a bump.

Doing shipping for the week on Saturday, so less than 2 days to get stuff in for this week.

Newly Added: March 1

Wii U:

Just Dance 4

New Super Mario Bros. U

Nintendo Land

--------------

PS4:

Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition

--------------

Wii

Metal Slug Anthology

Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection

Punch-Out!!

--------------

Vita:

LittleBigPlanet PSVita

----------------------------------------------------------------

Please send me offers

Seriously, I know that people like it when prices are listed (and I've listed prices for some things, but even those are flexible), but, seriously, as almost anyone who has gotten in contact with me can attest, I am extremely flexible, extremely easy to work with, and very committed to getting deals worked out.

So, if you see stuff in my thread that you want, even if you don't think what they're worth to you would be worthwhile, or even if you're not sure what they're worth, or whatever - just send me an offer! I virtually guarantee that we can work stuff out!

Official Top-Loading NES with Composite (AV) Output!

topnes1.jpg

topnes4.jpg

As many probably know, while the original NES has Composite outputs, the later, superior-designed top-loading NES removed the Composite outputs, leaving only the inferior RF connector. That left people wanting an official (as opposed to the cheap knock-offs) top-loading NES to either deal with an inferior video quality, or import an AV Famicom from Japan.

Another issue with the top-loading NES was that, due to the redesign, and the placement of the internal power, there were some noticeable issues with vertical lines in games. It didn't make them unplayable or anything, but again, led to a less-than-ideal experience.

A number of years back, however, I had someone take an official Nintendo top-loading NES and add back in the Composite outputs. In addition, they moved the internal power configuration around a bit to mostly reduce the vertical line issue. So what remained was the awesome top-loading system, with the Composite output and clearer picture that had otherwise been missing.

I really hadn't wanted to sell it (I haven't really been selling any of my systems), but considering I've sold off most of my NES games games, plus also the fact that my vision issues as a result of my stroke means that the visual improvement offered by the system would be lost on me anyway, I figure I may as well sell it.

Basically, it's the official Nintendo top-loading system, but with R/W/Y jacks on the back to be able to plug in standard Composite connectors to connect to a television that way. It's pretty awesome.

topnes2.jpg

topnes3.jpg

I'm looking for $225 OBO

I'm very flexible, so please feel free to contact me with any offers!

Been a busy morning for me, but I'm here now -

Grab this super-awesome NES Top-Loader with Composite Output from me!

Send me offers, I'm super-flexible!

Top-loading NES with Composite output

topnes1-small.jpg

topnes4-small.jpg

The price has been DROPPED from $225 to $199 - and I'm still willing to listen to all reasonable offers.

So, if you send me an offer on it today, there's a pretty darn good chance I'm going to accept it!
We'll do the deal today, and your super-awesome top-loading NES with composite output will be in the mail TOMORROW!

Send me offers!

bread's done
Back