For sale: Diamond wedding ring

Doing shipping for the week on SATURDAY!

So, send some offers now, I'm here all day today, and let's get some stuff worked out :)

Sold some stuff the past couple of days, and I'm really happy that stuff is going to good homes :)

Giving this a quick little evening bump. Feel free to send me offers at any time :)

This is kind of a bump, but not really (but since I haven't used any bumps today anyway, it's good)

I mainly just wanted to take this opportunity to say that people on this board are really awesome.

Basically, everyone that I've had the opportunity to work with so far has been really great, and really understanding with me with regards to different things such as when I can get to the post office and payments and different stuff like that.

And, despite the fact that the name of this website is "Cheap Ass Gamers," most people here seem to be very aware of what the appropriate prices for different things are, and aren't going to try to cheat you out of stuff or lowball you on stuff hoping you didn't notice it, or think stuff's not worth anywhere close to what it's worth or anything. Pretty much everyone here has been a really good judge of place and stuff, and that has made trying to work out deals really quick and easy.

So, yeah, I just wanted to say thanks a whole bunch to the people here for being so awesome :)

NOVEMBER 24: A WHOLE BUNCH OF GCN AND WII GAMES LISTED!

Almost all of these are complete with case and manual, and for the vast majority of them, I bought them new and have been the only owner. I've noted where the original case isn't included. If you want to double-check if particular games have the manuals, feel free to let me know, but I can say with fairly confident certainty that any of the games that don't have a note about not having the original case have the manual in addition to the original case.

I finally got around to getting these boxes out, and listing what I have. So, for right now I don't have prices on anything. So that means, TOSS ME OFFERS ON THINGS! As I always say, I am very flexible on pricing. Especially if you're buying multiple things. I would love to move things in larger groups. So send me offers!

I am going to sleep around 10:30PM EST, I apologize, so any messages after that, I will get to in the order they are received in the morning. And I will be here all day tomorrow as well. Any other questions, please ask.

GCN

All-Star Baseball 2002 (generic case/no manual)
Battalion Wars
Crazy Taxi
Dragon's Lair 3D (generic case, no manual)
EVO 2
Evolution Worlds
F-Zero GX
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
Mario Superstar Baseball
Midway Arcade Treasures
Midway Arcade Treasures 2
Monopoly Party
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2
Pac-Man Fever
Puyo Pop Fever
Simpsons: Hit and Run
Sims: Bustin' Out
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Sonic Gems Collection
Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly
Super Monkey Ball
Swingerz Golf
The Hobbit
Viewtiful Joe

--------------

Wii

A Boy and His Blob
Alone in the Dark
And Then There Were None
Bust-a-Move Bash
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Elebits
Epic Mickey
Evil Under the Sun
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time
FlingSmash
Mario Strikers: Charged
Mercury Meltdown Revolution
Metroid: Other M
New Play Control: Pikmin
Opoona
Puzzle Quest
Sam & Max: Season One
Sonic Unleashed
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz
Super Paper Mario
uDraw Studio (note: Requires uDraw pad, not included)
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm heading off to sleep in around half an hour.

Send me offers before then, I'm here, and let's agree to stuff tonight :)

Heading off to sleep now, so, all messages will be replied to in the morning.

Send me offers, and grab a bunch of this stuff before it's gone - there's a whole bunch of great stuff here :)

And here are a bunch of pictures of the games that I added last night :)

Note that some of the games in the pictures have been sold already (These are going quick! Grab them while you can!), but I wanted to give people a general idea of them being here and what they look like in general and such. As you can see, a couple of them have stickers or are generic cases, but the vast majority of them are in practically brand-new condition. Again, if you want to double-check on anything, or make sure a particular manual is there (which, again, they should be there for virtually all of them), just message me and ask. And any other questions, just message me to ask. But, please refer to the list in the OP (and the post a couple of posts up from this as well, which I'll keep updated while it's there) for the full game list.

I'm here all day, I'm doing shipping on Friday, so send me offers today and let's work stuff out! These things are already flying, so grab them while you can! :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Mid-day bump.

Just look at all of those beautiful games!

You know you want them!

(I know I do too... But, hey, finances are what they are, c'est la vie)

Send me offers :)

This is the last bump I get for today - but fear not, for I will be here for a few hours more! :wave:

So, send me your offers, and let's work out some deals! :)

SHIPPING FOR THIS WEEK IS TOMORROW, FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 27!

I'm going to be busy for parts of today, but I'll respond to messages when I can.

Message me today, let's work out stuff today, and things will be in the mail tomorrow! :)

Last bump for today.

I'll have a little bit of time tonight, and a little bit of time in the morning tomorrow, before doing shipping.

But, get those offers in as soon as possible, and I can have things in the mail tomorrow :)

Phew. Finally got all the shipping out for this week, and all of the messages sent and everything.

This was a busy week, with a whole bunch of stuff sold.

I'm not kidding when I say this stuff is selling quickly - I think I shipped out like 30 games today.

So, hurry and grab this stuff when you can!

As always, I'm open to all offers, and am very easy to work with - as virtually everyone who has contacted me can attest to.

So, contact me, and let's get some deals done! :)

Two new games added:

Intellivision Lives! - Added 11/28

Wave Race: Blue Storm - added 11/28

As always, contact me with offers :)

Well, got no bites on the Wal-Mart gift card, so it's off the market now.

Ah well.

Anyway, bumping up for today for all of the awesome GCN, Wii, and other systems games that are to be had here!

Send me offers, grab stuff before someone else does, they've been moving fast :)

Bumping for the new day.

As usual, I'm here pretty much all day.

And as usual, I'm open to pretty much all offers.

So, send me offers, and let's work stuff out :)

Looking for Viewtiful Joe, could you post more pictures or pm? I'm one of those wierdos that care about that sorta thing
I PMed you :)

And, of course, I'm always more than happy to send pictures to anyone who wants them.

So if anyone ever does want pictures, don't be shy, just ask :)

Also, this can count as my (late) morning bump

As usual, I'm here all day, so send me offers! :bouncy:

Some more stuff sold this morning!

Doing shipping in 2 days, so message me with offers, let's work stuff out, and all of these great games can be yours! :)

Next shipments: TOMORROW: Saturday, December 5

I'm here all day, as usual.

So send me offers, let's work stuff out, and I'll have things in the mail tomorrow :)

Hey all. "The Ultimate James Bond Collection [Blu-ray + Digital HD]" is on sale today for $89.99 as Amazon's "Deal of the Day" ("regularly $299," although I don't pay too close attention to know what its "actual regular selling price" is).

If anyone is thinking of picking that up (or has already picked it up), I would be interested in the Digital versions of them (would you believe I've never seen a single James Bond movie?... Because, well, I haven't...)

I don't have a set price in mind, and don't have too much money to work with (at least not right at the moment. Might have some more next week, or if I manage to sell some stuff), but contact me if you're interested.

Or, even better, check my list and see if there's anything you'd be interested in working out a trade for.

LAST CHANCE FOR SHIPPING TOMORROW

Going to be going early in the morning tomorrow, so not really going to have a chance to finalize stuff in the morning to ship tomorrow.

I'm here for a couple more hours, so send me proposals and offers and we can work something out tonight, and I'll have it in the mail tomorrow.

Anything after that will be waiting until next week (my birthday, incidentally)

-------------------------------

9:48PM EST - I'm off to sleep, any offers or proposals after this time will be for shipping on next Saturday, December 12.

That means we have plenty of time to work things out though, so send those offers any time :)

Super Mega Deal on GCN games:

Take them all for $239 (if you pay today. Obviously the issue is I need money) (price is negotiable)

Some highlights of the below list:

Battalion Wars

Evolution Worlds

F-Zero GX

Mario Superstar Baseball

Midway Arcade Treasures

Sonic Gems Collection

Wave Race: Blue Storm

Check the full list below, there's more there!

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

GCN

All-Star Baseball 2002 (generic case/no manual)
Battalion Wars
Crazy Taxi
Dragon's Lair 3D (generic case, no manual)
EVO 2
Evolution Worlds
F-Zero GX
Intellivision Lives!
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
Mario Superstar Baseball
Midway Arcade Treasures
Monopoly Party
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2
Pac-Man Fever
Puyo Pop Fever
Simpsons: Hit and Run
Sims: Bustin' Out
Sonic Gems Collection
Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly
Super Monkey Ball
Swingerz Golf
The Hobbit
Wave Race: Blue Storm

--------------

Super Mega Deal on Wii games:

Take them all for $159 (if you pay today. Obviously the issue is I need money) (price is negotiable)

Some highlights of the below list:

A Boy and His Blob

Opoona

Check the full list below, there's more there!

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Wii

A Boy and His Blob
Alone in the Dark
And Then There Were None
Bust-a-Move Bash
Elebits
Evil Under the Sun
FlingSmash
Mercury Meltdown Revolution
Opoona
Puzzle Quest
Sam & Max: Season One
Sonic Unleashed
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz
uDraw Studio (note: Requires uDraw pad, not included)

People are still free to make offers on parts of the collections, combinations, the other stuff, etc. as well.

It's not that I'm just looking to move them in those big lots - I just figured they might make attractive deals.

As always, contact me with any offers, and we can work things out :)

Evening bump.

I'm here for another hour, after that everything will be responded to in the morning in the order that they are received.

So, get those offers in! :)

bread's done
Back