For sale: Diamond wedding ring

I was out for appointments this morning, but I'm back now and here for the the rest of the day.

Some more stuff was sold last night, but there's still plenty of great stuff there! Send me offers! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I edited the OP to add:
Arc Rise Fantasia (Wii) (literally brand new, just not shrinkwrapped) - $26

Seriously, the case still had the sales receipt in it.
Practically perfect, and I really wish I had spent more time on it.

But, it's now for sale as well!

Early afternoon bump.

I'm here all day today.

And, I'm doing shipping in 2 days!

So, send me offers, let's get stuff worked out, so things can get shipped out on Saturday! :)

Early evening bump.

A whole bunch of great deals to be had here - and again, I'm open to all offers, so if you're interested in multiple things, don't even worry about the prices listed, just toss some offers at me and we'll work stuff out :)

And a quick little night-time bump.

Send me offers, and you never know, I might just agree to something extra-wacky in my sleep  :bouncy:

Sorry I haven't had a chance to bump this earlier, just been a difficult day.

Anyway, I'M DOING SHIPPING TOMORROW!

So, SEND ME OFFERS, let's get stuff done, and it will be on its way to you tomorrow :)

This week's shipments are out and on their way.

But, next Saturday isn't that far away.

So, send offers and let's work stuff out! :)

A quick before-bed bump.

I'm doing shipping on Saturday, so send me offers tonight, we'll work stuff out tomorrow, and I'll have things in the mail on Saturday! :)

Hey all. I'm sorry that I didn't bump this earlier, but, I'm doing shipping TOMORROW, OCTOBER 17

I'm going to sleep in a couple of hours, and don't have too much time in the morning to finalize things, so SEND ME OFFERS NOW!

Let's work stuff out, and THINGS WILL BE IN THE MAIL TOMORROW!

:)

Bumping this up with an updated note:

I WILL BE DOING SHIPPING FOR THIS WEEK ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 23

THAT'S TOMORROW!

Normally I do shipping on Saturday, but going to have to do it tomorrow this week.

I'm here all day today though, so send me offers, let's get stuff worked out, and things will be in the mail TOMORROW!

A quick little night-time bump. Send me offers and I'll do my best to get things out tomorrow, let's make this happen!

Last chance for this week!

Sorry that I've been kind of out of things recently.

I'm here, though, and just waiting for your offers and proposals. So toss them my way :)

And an evening bump!

Don't forget I'm doing shipping for games tomorrow too, so while I know the Best Buy thing is the main thing I have today, don't forget to send me offers if anything else on my list catches your interest, and I can have them in the mail tomorrow :)

Well, this is the last bump that I get for today, but...

NEW SNES GAMES ADDED RIGHT NOW:

Breath of Fire 1: $25

Breath of Fire 2: $50

Or, both together for $65

Illusion of Gaia: $15

HyperZone: $5*

PaperBoy 2: $5*

Again, I'm very flexible on prices, none of that is set in stone, especially if you're interested in multiple items.
So, please message me with any and all offers, and we'll work something out :)

Morning bump!

Some exciting new stuff added to the thread yesterday!
Grab it while you can!

And, as always, I am extremely flexible on prices.

So, send me offers on anything, and we'll work something out :)

Blah, this has been a hectic day.

Anyway, bumping this up with a note that I will be doing shipping for this week FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 13 (as opposed to my usual Saturday shipping).

So, send me offers, let's work stuff out, and I'll have things in the mail Friday :)

bread's done
Back