For sale: Diamond wedding ring

I've been slacking on bumps lately...

Make me offers on this stuff!

Especially the more you're interested in buying, the more flexible I'll be with pricing.

I know I don't have prices up for many of the things there (I probably should just toss some prices up there, even though they wouldn't matter too much, since it's not like they would be set-in-stone prices or anything).

But, basically, just toss me offers, and I'm sure we can work something out :)

Another busy day, another evening bump.

Note that, at least as of right now, I'm willing to accept Amazon gift cards as equivalent to PayPal.

So if you have some Amazon gift cards you're looking to unload/use some of, and are interested in anything I have, just let me know :)

Hey all. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Spent the past week being rather sick (nothing serious, just a cold/sore throat. But still, no fun at all, and I hadn't felt up to doing much of anything).

Last edited by a moderator:
Blah, forgot to give this an afternoon bump.

Well - evening bump!

Let's get me Super Mario Maker (digital or physical) or eShop credit thereof, and I can get whatever stuff you're interested in out on Saturday! :whee:

(Or, of course, PayPal's always good. But you know that :cool: )

Afternoon bump...

Really hoping to be able to work something out today, because:

1) That means I can ship stuff out tomorrow

2) I really want Super Mario Maker :pray:

Late afternoon bump.

Keep in mind, while I am looking for Super Mario Maker in particular, that PayPal is perfectly fine. Or Best Buy gift cards. Or Amazon gift cards. Basically, whatever will help me get up to that. So even if your offer is just PayPal/etc., send offers away! I'm doing shipping tomorrow, so let's get something worked out today, and it will be in the mail tomorrow!

I have a digital copy of Super Mario Maker. To be honest though I'm not too interested in what you have up for trade. If you happened to have some Wii U games I might be interested. I also have a digital copy of Splatoon. For me I prefer the physical copies so I am offloading these to get me the physical ones.

I have a digital copy of Super Mario Maker. To be honest though I'm not too interested in what you have up for trade. If you happened to have some Wii U games I might be interested. I also have a digital copy of Splatoon. For me I prefer the physical copies so I am offloading these to get me the physical ones.
Sadly, pretty much all of my Wii U games are digital.

For physical, on a quick check, I have... Just Dance 4, and New Super Mario Bros. (which is in the system, and I'm not positive where the case went).

So, probably not what you're looking for... Sorry... :whistle2:(

Note regarding the above posts - I did get Super Mario Maker, so that's all set.

That said, big new section added to the OP:

SNES games!

The list, with more details, is in the OP (Section 2), but just want to post it in this post as well since it's new, to give it some visibility:

7th Saga

J.R.R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings: Volume 1 (note: This also works with the SNES mouse!)

Lion King

Magical Quest: Starring Mickey Mouse (sticker residue on front)

Robotrek (sticker on front of cart)

Rock N' Roll Racing

Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV: Wall of Fire

Scooby-Doo Mysteries

Secret of Evermore

Side Pocket (sticker on front, part on cart part on label)

Sonic Blast Man

Soul Blazer

Space Invaders

Spider-Man & Venom: Maximum Carnage (Red cartridge)

Street Fighter II

Stunt Race FX

Super Alfred Chicken (some tearing on bottom of label)

Super Black Bass

Super Mario Kart (Player's Choice)

Super Metroid

Uniracers

Warlock (some sticker residue on cart, small tear on label)

Winter Olympic Games

Wordtris

X-Kaliber 2097

Young Merlin

Zoop

Send me offers, and let's work something out :D

A bunch of the SNES games got sold this morning, so the updated list for that (also updated in the OP) is:

J.R.R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings: Volume 1 (note: This also works with the SNES mouse!)

Lion King

Robotrek (sticker on front of cart)

Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV: Wall of Fire

Scooby-Doo Mysteries

Side Pocket (sticker on front, part on cart part on label)

Sonic Blast Man

Space Invaders

Street Fighter II

Stunt Race FX

Super Alfred Chicken (some tearing on bottom of label)

Super Black Bass

Super Mario Kart (Player's Choice)

Super Metroid

Uniracers

Warlock (some sticker residue on cart, small tear on label)

Winter Olympic Games

Wordtris

Young Merlin

Zoop

These are some great games!

Grab them while you can! :)

A bunch more stuff has come off the list!

Those SNES games are going fast! :)

And some N64 and PS1 stuff has gone too!

Grab what's still there while you can!

There's still some great stuff there! :D

I could've sworn I gave this thing a morning bump...

Ah well, afternoon bump!

I'm here all day today, let's get stuff worked out, and I'll be shipping on Saturday :D

I keep forgetting to give this thing a morning bump.

So, hey, afternoon bump.

Reminder:

I AM DOING SHIPPING FOR THIS WEEK TOMORROW, SEPTEMBER 26

Send me offers, let's work stuff out, and things will be in the mail tomorrow!

I'm super-easy to work with, so just send me along whatever you have in mind, and we can work stuff out :)

Evening bump. I'll be here for a little longer tonight, and then I'll have a couple of hours in the morning before I do shipping for this week.

So send me offers and let's get stuff out there :D

Morning bump!

I AM DOING MY SHIPPING FOR THIS WEEK TODAY, SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 26!

I WILL BE LEAVING AT AROUND 11AM EDT!

So, if you're interested in stuff from my list, send me an offer now, let's work something out, and I'll have things in the mail today!

Another quick bump, since this is probably about as late as I can put something together and get it ready to ship out.

So, send an offer now, and it will get out within the hour! :D

EDIT: I'm heading out to do shipping for this week now.

So, all offers from now will be for next week.

But, send me offers, and let's work stuff out :)

Shipments are out for this week, but, giving this an evening bump now, so that we can start putting together deals to ship for next Saturday.

Send me offers, and let's do this :)

Morning bump!

I'm here basically all day, so send me offers whenever!

Anything that you're interested in, just let me know, and we can work stuff out :)

Mid-afternoon bump!

I'm just sitting here, waiting for your offers :)

(It would be kind of nice to get pizza for supper :pray:  But that's probably a bit too hopeful)

Big change to the OP. I finally got around to putting in prices for things!

However, I am still extremely flexible, so PLEASE SEND OFFERS!

To quote my new note from the OP:

NOTE: I AM EXTREMELY FLEXIBLE ON PRICING. Previously I didn't have prices listed for most things, since I was open to pretty much any offer. However, while the people who have made offers to me, we've basically always been able to work things out, one of the main comments I’ve been getting is that I should at least list prices as some sort of starting framework, even if I was willing to work stuff out.

So, for the prices I have listed, please don’t take them as anything set in stone or a roadblock or anything. They’re simply a place to get started from, since people kept asking for that. If you see stuff that interests you, though, PLEASE SEND ME OFFERS!

In particular, I am more than happy to lower prices and work out deals when someone is purchasing multiple things (since shipping is annoying). Please note, *any of the items marked with asterisks* (that is, anything I have listed for anything under $10), I won’t sell individually, but only if the total amount is over $10. So if you’re interested in those, find a couple of them and toss me an offer for them

Hopefully that might get some action going on the stuff I have still up, since I know people were wanting me to put prices. But, again, these are not set in stone, and especially if you want to buy multiple things, again: SEND WHATEVER OFFERS YOU HAVE IN MIND. WE CAN WORK STUFF OUT!

Thanks for looking! :D

I'm here all day, so toss any offers my way!

Again, the prices in the OP are just because people wanted me to put prices on stuff. Toss any offers at all my way, and we can work things out :)

Morning-ish bump. I'm going to be out for a couple of hours (I'll bump again when I'm out), but send me offers and proposals and such, and I'll get to them soon :)

I'm back, so another bump.

Note that I AM DOING SHIPPING FOR THE WEEK TOMORROW!

So, send me offers and deals, let's get stuff worked out today, and things will be in the mail tomorrow :)

And a night time bump. I probably won't get the chance to work out/finalize any deals tomorrow morning (unless you just do a straight offer and provide shipping information and everything's good to go), so this is probably the last chance for this week, otherwise things will be waiting until next Saturday.

Let me know :)

All but 1 of my N64 games got sold this morning! :)

Stuff is moving quick now!

But, there's still a bunch of great stuff there!

Especially PS2 and SNES games!

So send me offers, whatever you have in mind, whatever prices seem good to you, especially if you're buying multiple things, just toss your offers at me!

Let's get in touch and get stuff done! :)

Just a quick night-time bump before I go to sleep.

Send me offers, and I'll get to them soon (my most recent one I agreed to when waking up for a few minutes at around 5:40AM. You never know!)

Morning bump!

I'm here all day, low on money for the week, and probably willing to accept just about any offers. :whee:

So test me out on that, toss me some offers, and let's see what happens! :)

bread's done
Back