Force Unleashed 2 CE (X360/PS3) $19.99 at Newegg

I have the Ultimate Sith edition of the first game (PS3) and still haven't gotten around to playing it. This would go nicely next to it, but I haven't heard a lot of good about it, hmm

So tempted...... Too many games in backlog and a few new ones coming down the pike I want to get. If it's that short, may just rent it or wait for Gamefly type deal on it.

I bit. Considering there's no tax, it usually goes for $40 and the fact that I can just trade in the disc to GS if it's THAT horrible/I beat it that quickly, I'd assume the extras are worth the $15 or whatever. That, and this can be my younger brother's birthday gift.

Standard edition trades into Amazon for $8.10?

Thanks a bunch, OP. I missed the game the few times it was cheap on Amazon, but I don't think it ever went this cheap.

I was going to jump on, still have the regular shrink wrapped new, but I just didn't see enough content to justify it. 3 challenge levels, and a crappy little thumbdrive that probably burns out and fails after 2 uses? Meh. Good deal for a first purchase at $20. I think that's about what I spent on the regular edition.

I played this while flipping from BBV. it was a good game, but get rather repetitive toward the end. And yes it is very short. I want to say I beat it on normal in less than 4 hours.

I got it for $10ish and I was pleased with it for that much.

[quote name='berzirk']I was going to jump on, still have the regular shrink wrapped new, but I just didn't see enough content to justify it. 3 challenge levels, and a crappy little thumbdrive that probably burns out and fails after 2 uses? Meh. Good deal for a first purchase at $20. I think that's about what I spent on the regular edition.[/QUOTE]
The flash drives is made by Mimoco (Mimobot) and they make good quality items (however it is sometimes difficult to get another flash drive into a spot next to one with a Mimobot). So, not a "crappy little thumbdrive" unless by little you mean small in storage space.

EDIT: Slightly OT, but this is awesome: http://www.mimoco.com/mimobots/popu...bonite-carrying-case/product-details/243.aspx

[quote name='psyphris']The flash drives is made by Mimoco (Mimobot) and they make good quality items (however it is sometimes difficult to get another flash drive into a spot next to one with a Mimobot). So, not a "crappy little thumbdrive" unless by little you mean small in storage space.

EDIT: Slightly OT, but this is awesome: http://www.mimoco.com/mimobots/popu...bonite-carrying-case/product-details/243.aspx[/QUOTE]

Yah, storage space as one facet, but also I have had really lousy luck with promotional thubdrives. It seems like the case designs lead to overheating, then the device ends up working sporadically. I dunno-any content that I care about would be on a traditional thumbdrive. Anything I was OK with losing would be on this one.

Checked this earlier but it was sold out. Glad it was re-posted so I could snag a 360 version, but my wallet is not too happy! CAG is on fire today, in on three deals already and this was supposed to be a slow month! Thanks OP!

For anyone getting this, I strongly, strongly recommend getting the Endor DLC, super cheap, fun and has an awesome trophy/achievement moment

Almost bit just for the thumbdrive, but walked past the electronics vending machine at Macys and saw the R2 thumbdrive there. Gotta pick that up tomorrow instead.

At first I thought this price was for a vanilla copy. What comes in the CE? I really don't need this game but I might just keep it sealed.

i thought it was out of stock and cursed my luck but... went firefox and bamm! there it was.

thanks op - got 1 ps3 (me) 1 360 (for my buddy)

wish there was still some infamous 2 hero edi. left tho :cry:

I liked the first unleashed, but this one was pretty bad. It was VERY short and seemed like the gameplay actually got worse from the first one. Having said that, if you like Star Wars a lot and Steelbooks, this is a steal of a price. The steelbook is cool too as the pic of Vader on the back is nice. And so is Starkiller on the front.

[quote name='exaznkid']omg i bit on this and i dont even like star wars, WTF IS WRONG WITH ME!!![/QUOTE]

You are a true CAG!!! LOL

Thanks OP, just got one for Ps3. I am glad I did not bit weeks ago when this was around $27 at Amazon.

[quote name='soonersfan60']Is CE version better or USE better on PS3?[/QUOTE]

This is the CE for II the USE is for I. Different games so I would say the USE is better because it comes with the better game of the two.

[quote name='chubbyninja1319']Darn you OP! I have morbid curiosity for this and ce's are my weakness. Got one yesterday.[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!! I too suffer from this. And placed an order 2 days ago. Thanks OP for the heads up. Been waiting for this to drop below $25 for what seems like forever.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']This is the CE for II the USE is for I. Different games so I would say the USE is better because it comes with the better game of the two.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. II was terrible. Glad I rented it.

bread's done
Back