Force Unleashed 2 CE (X360/PS3) $19.99 at Newegg

[quote name='buckythekat']my copy shipped on Monday but tracking still says the tracking number doesn't exist :whistle2:([/QUOTE]
Same here kinda worried about the dlc now... did anyone else get the same thing?

just received my copy and it had a small dent on the metal casing, and well worth 20 bucks but not 79.99 what is being sold at walmart

[quote name='vmpklr']Same here kinda worried about the dlc now... did anyone else get the same thing?[/QUOTE]

Me three, tracking doesn't exist and it's been a while. I rarely order from newegg, so am I ok or am I going to need some support?

[quote name='garrett007']Me three, tracking doesn't exist and it's been a while. I rarely order from newegg, so am I ok or am I going to need some support?[/QUOTE]

I havent bought much from newegg but used their chat customer service several times. They are extremely helpful...maybe even comparable to amazon's generous cs :p.. just ask em whats going on

[quote name='streakermaximus']My PS3 copy arrived today. The DLC voucher had an expiration date 10/31/11 so be sure to redeem it before adding to any backlog.[/QUOTE]

Mine may arrive on Monday.
What does the DLC contain?

[quote name='FerDK']Mine may arrive on Monday.
What does the DLC contain?[/QUOTE]

DLC contains:
3 challenge mode levels
Exclussive skin (kinda lame actually, looks like psycho mantis w/o the badassery)
exclusive lightsaber crystal

[quote name='garrett007']Me three, tracking doesn't exist and it's been a while. I rarely order from newegg, so am I ok or am I going to need some support?[/QUOTE]

Wow. Me four, first time I've ever had this problem. I contacted UPS (the shipper), but maybe Newegg support is the way to go. Do you think they lost the shipment? For reference, I placed my order on the 18th.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CaoPi']meh, paid $10 from gamefly, played the 1st chapter of this, back in the backlog it went[/QUOTE]

I had like three copies of this game, lol. Traded them right into Best Buy. I heard it wasn't that good so I just passed on it.

[quote name='BobbyTastic']Wow. Me four, first time I've ever had this problem. I contacted UPS (the shipper), but maybe Newegg support is the way to go. Do you think they lost the shipment? For reference, I placed my order on the 18th.[/QUOTE]

I placed my order on the 14th and it shipped on the 17th. I'm going to wait tomorrow and if it doesn't come in, I am going to chat with them

[quote name='garrett007']I placed my order on the 14th and it shipped on the 17th. I'm going to wait tomorrow and if it doesn't come in, I am going to chat with them[/QUOTE]
Newegg takes that long 90% of the time for me unfortunately

[quote name='shadowkast']Newegg takes that long 90% of the time for me unfortunately[/QUOTE]

Is it normal for the tracking number to not exist?

[quote name='streakermaximus']DLC contains:
3 challenge mode levels
Exclussive skin (kinda lame actually, looks like psycho mantis w/o the badassery)
exclusive lightsaber crystal[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your answer.

[quote name='garrett007']Is it normal for the tracking number to not exist?[/QUOTE]
Yup, usually takes a few days for it to register for me

[quote name='shadowkast']Yup, usually takes a few days for it to register for me[/QUOTE]

I placed my order on the 14th (9 days ago), and its still not found. newegg says its "shipped".

[quote name='drawingboard']I placed my order on the 14th (9 days ago), and its still not found. newegg says its "shipped".[/QUOTE]

We're in the same boat, last time I ordered from newegg I never tracked it and it took about 2 weeks to come

just beat it recently fun game for 8 dollars it was worth it then the endor is 80 points kinda blah but for a dollar a little extra fun, made me want to play the force unleased dl with hoth and tattoine. Game its self is not worth 20 if you want the extras then it could be.

Does anyone know how newegg's shipping works on pre-orders? Do they ship them ahead of time, or am I gonna have to wait a week after Modern Warfare 3 comes out to get it?

[quote name='drawingboard']Does anyone know how newegg's shipping works on pre-orders? Do they ship them ahead of time, or am I gonna have to wait a week after Modern Warfare 3 comes out to get it?[/QUOTE]
I have never pre-ordered from newegg but it is 3 day ups shipping. they will not ship ahead of the date, they will ship on the 8th and you will probably get it sometime that week. That is what I think

Don't know if anyone covered this or not as of yet, but when you get the CE watch how you open it. The printing on the sleeve comes off EASILY if you opt to try opening it by taking the plastic seal off the sleeve.

So best bet for that would be just to cut the tape seal and leave it on the sleeve.

I know this cuz a buddy of mine picked up the CE when Target clearanced it a while ago. Oh and the USB flash drive with the CE is ugly as shit too.

Links now say $49.99, looks like this is dead now. I got the Xbox 360 version from Target for $20 awhile back and still have yet to get to it.

[quote name='garrett007']I placed my order on the 14th and it shipped on the 17th. I'm going to wait tomorrow and if it doesn't come in, I am going to chat with them[/QUOTE]

Apparently they shipped same-day as my order, but yeah... still nothing.

Newegg is great for pricing and customer service but their tracking sucks ass, on the site it's still in transit and shows that it's in Manhattan while I am already playing my game that I received 1 hour ago via my mail carrier. lol

[quote name='buckythekat']been a week now and tracking still doesn't work plus no delivery :whistle2:([/QUOTE]
Same here it better come in soon

fwiw, i have yet to receive my copy. No functional tracking either. The shipper is that UPS Mail Innovations, same that BUY.com uses for standard free shipping. Last order from buy.com the tracking never worked but the item shipped from CA pretty quickly. Not sure where Newegg is coming from, Tennessee?

Anyway I expected it would arrive yesterday, but did not. Maybe today...

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Don't know if anyone covered this or not as of yet, but when you get the CE watch how you open it. The printing on the sleeve comes off EASILY if you opt to try opening it by taking the plastic seal off the sleeve.[/QUOTE]

I'll second this, as it happened to me. I'm not obsessive about this stuff, so it wasn't a big deal, but beware to those who are....

I got mine on saturday. Strangely the package had been cut open, looks hastily across the front so much that it cut the shrink wrap on the game and scratched the case slightly. I guess the postman looked inside, saw it was only STFU II and decided to deliver it.

[quote name='yantelope']I got mine on saturday. Strangely the package had been cut open, looks hastily across the front so much that it cut the shrink wrap on the game and scratched the case slightly. I guess the postman looked inside, saw it was only STFU II and decided to deliver it.[/QUOTE]
Thats messed up,does that happen alot to you ?

No, the only thing that happened like this is I once got the empty shell of a netflix envelope sans disc in a USPS envelope that said "sorry, your package may be damaged".

Didn't get mine yet and its been almost two weeks. The irony is that I'm anxiously and impatiently awaiting a crappy game that I probably shouldn't have bought in the first place. Such is the life of a junkie c.a.g.

Why is this thread still popping up??? At least change the OP to dead. I usually won't care but whenever I see it I get excited thinking the deal is back and I just get disappointed every time :(

[quote name='edub3']Same here no info and no game yet. My email said it shipped the 18th but still no tracking info.[/QUOTE]

In the exact same boat as you. Hoping today is the day.

[quote name='garrett007']fuck this it didn't come in again[/QUOTE]

same, this is quite possibly the longest I've had something take from Newegg

Mine didn't arrive today either, i chatted CS and they filed claim and setup a replacement, they said

"Thank you for holding. My apologies. Your order was missing in transit. I am going to file a claim with USPS on your behalf. The claim processing time is 7-10 business days for Missing/Mis-delivered packages. Would you like a refund or replacement?"...

[quote name='OregonDealz']Mine didn't arrive today either, i chatted CS and they filed claim and setup a replacement, they said

"Thank you for holding. My apologies. Your order was missing in transit. I am going to file a claim with USPS on your behalf. The claim processing time is 7-10 business days for Missing/Mis-delivered packages. Would you like a refund or replacement?"...[/QUOTE]

I just got the same thing. I recommend everyone contact newegg and ask for a replacement.

ordered mine on the 15th, got it in on the 25th (yesterday), I also had the same problem with no tracking, and newegg still says shipped.

bread's done
Back