Format War - HD DVD vs. Blu-Ray - *Its Over...Toshiba Swings White Flag*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the Toshiba CES event is over.

Things to note.

Cell processor being used in their latest TVs.

10:37 - Talking about the power of Cell chip to do super SD2HD upconversion. Claims it makes SD look like HD.

This pic shows that BD standalones are indeed ahead of HD DVD standalones.
Whaaaaaa?!?

p1070010_small.jpg

Check the liveblog here to see what they say about the Warner move.
No tears shed onstage, but almost.
http://gizmodo.com/341216/toshiba-press-conference-liveblog

Sony show in a few hours. And I think the BDA show is tomorrow morning.

[quote name='lanzarlaluna']I'm a sad panda that Gizmo hasn't chimed in yet.[/QUOTE]

Awwww.

Its not that big of a deal for me. My HD DVD and Blu-ray movie collection are so close in size it does not matter who wins as I have 2 HD DVD players and 1 Blu-ray player (and getting that sexy 2.0 Panasonic player when it launches...:drool: ). I'm looking forward to the HD DVD clearance sales as there is NO WAY HD DVD can go on any further. Shame as its by far a better product then Blu-ray IMO. It is a finished spec, does not require additional hardware purchases to play all extra content, required ethernet for easier firmware updates etc.

Hopefully, HOPEFULLY, this means the BDA (Sony mainly) gets there shit together. This means continuing with the BOGO sales, lowering Blu-ray SAs to $299 (and dumping 1.0 ASAP), and hopefully doing some sort of incentive plan to movie HD DVD only people over to Blu-ray. This is the ONLY way HDM will survive, otherwise we will be looking at VOD in the near future.

Wow, I agreed with few things Giz there wrote.

Dump 1.0 players.
Push more incentives for HD DVD owners, and non HD owners to jump into HDM.

I'd hate for the future to move to HD Lite (digital distribution).

[quote name='GizmoGC']Awwww.

Its not that big of a deal for me. My HD DVD and Blu-ray movie collection are so close in size it does not matter who wins as I have 2 HD DVD players and 1 Blu-ray player (and getting that sexy 2.0 Panasonic player when it launches...:drool: ). I'm looking forward to the HD DVD clearance sales as there is NO WAY HD DVD can go on any further. Shame as its by far a better product then Blu-ray IMO. It is a finished spec, does not require additional hardware purchases to play all extra content, required ethernet for easier firmware updates etc.

Hopefully, HOPEFULLY, this means the BDA (Sony mainly) gets there shit together. This means continuing with the BOGO sales, lowering Blu-ray SAs to $299 (and dumping 1.0 ASAP), and hopefully doing some sort of incentive plan to movie HD DVD only people over to Blu-ray. This is the ONLY way HDM will survive, otherwise we will be looking at VOD in the near future.[/QUOTE]Nice to see you post in here, I guess that means you finally stopped crying?

[quote name='GizmoGC']Awwww.

Hopefully, HOPEFULLY, this means the BDA (Sony mainly) gets there shit together. This means continuing with the BOGO sales, lowering Blu-ray SAs to $299 (and dumping 1.0 ASAP), and hopefully doing some sort of incentive plan to movie HD DVD only people over to Blu-ray. This is the ONLY way HDM will survive, otherwise we will be looking at VOD in the near future.[/quote]

wow.. never thought id here these words

looks like we need a new leader!

Let's hope Paramount moves back to BD quicker than we thought.
Paramount and DreamWorks joined the HD-DVD camp last year after securing fee payments worth an estimated $150m from the HD-DVD camp.

Universal has been the format’s biggest champion but it was tight lipped on Sunday about its next move. It was unclear whether the studios backing HD-DVD would change sides, although it is understood that Paramount has reserved the right to switch its backing to Blu-ray.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/8d56c2a8-bc89-11dc-bcf9-0000779fd2ac.html

I dunno, hombre: personally, I think the phrase "Universal was tight lipped on Sunday about its next move" is far more interesting than Paramount's stance.

[quote name='mykevermin']I dunno, hombre: personally, I think the phrase "Universal was tight lipped on Sunday about its next move" is far more interesting than Paramount's stance.[/quote]It's amazing how quickly, and just how much, Warner's move has changed everything.

thatsallfolks.jpg

[quote name='dallow']It's amazing how quickly, and just how much, Warner's move has changed everything.

[/quote]

Indeed. I can't wait to see what happens at CES this week

[quote name='anomynous']Samsung is making the BDP1500, which is 1.1, and has a MSRP of $400. Which means online It will be cheaper[/QUOTE]

I'll be buying one of those for my bedroom as soon as I find a deal around $330-$350 for it.

[quote name='TimPV3']Nice to see you post in here, I guess that means you finally stopped crying?[/QUOTE]

Again, never cried. Ive been leaning a bit more Blu for a few weeks now because of the many recent releases that have been awesome (Lost, POT3). However, I still feel, and may always feel, HD DVD should have been the winner, not Blu-ray. Its just a finished ready to go spec.

Like I said above, at this point HD DVD simply can not continue unless it literally buys up studios. Now, the great thing about this is the upcoming clearance sales where I will be stocking up on movies like nuts.

[quote name='Richlough']I love Panasonic , if the price is not too astronomical , I'm shootin' for this .[/QUOTE]

I thought I heard it was MSRPing for $449 somewhere?
Looks like I will finally be replacing my PS3 with one of these new 1.1 players.

[quote name='GizmoGC']I thought I heard it was MSRPing for $449 somewhere?
Looks like I will finally be replacing my PS3 with one of these new 1.1 players.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully the next PS3 SKU will be Dual Shock 3 & Gran Turismo Prologue and full BC at a reasonable price .

That's what it's going to take for me .

[quote name='Richlough']Hopefully the next PS3 SKU will be Dual Shock 3 & Gran Turismo Prologue and full BC at a reasonable price .

That's what it's going to take for me .[/QUOTE]

From my understanding Sony will not be producing any full BC PS3 ever again. The 80GB uses emulation so its still kinda iffy.

About three weeks ago I purchased the HD-DVD drive for the Xbox 360. Today after hearing the news about the HD-DVD and BluRay war, I decided to cut my loses and return the darn thing before my 30 day return policy at Best Buy finished. I thought I would have to pay the %15 restocking fee because the thing was open. Well my amazing wife has become very good at getting full return price from Best Buy and overall screwing them over. So I send her over to return and I get no restocking fee plus I get to keep the 5 free movies I got from the rebate. While there we also find the Sony BluRay player for $400 dollars. I decide it is a little to expensive, but with 10 free movies, I truly can't pass up the offer. When I get home I check with CC and find that they are selling the same player for $300 dollars. I decided to price match at Best Buy and got the $300 price plus %10 percent of the Sony BluRay player. Totalling 280 dollars, for the player and 10 free bluray movies- 5 instantly and 5 in rebate form. Pretty good day overall.

Good luck to everyone on making it through the Hi Def war. I finally decided to pick a side. I hope its the winning one. Go BluRay!!!

[quote name='GizmoGC']Again, never cried. Ive been leaning a bit more Blu for a few weeks now because of the many recent releases that have been awesome (Lost, POT3).[/QUOTE]

A cursory glance at your recent posts at HDD forums proves this story extravagantly wrong. Not that those BDs aren't awesome, but that you're "leaning Blu."

Additionally, a brief glance at your user avatar over at HDD proves HD DVD's "finished format" theory extravagantly wrong.

You're still a pitiful troll who's trying to rewrite history to make it seem like you're not like the legions of folks who are up in arms now that HD DVD is as good as dead - like you were ahead of the curve and not swayed by happenings over the past 3 days. Which is, as is everything else that comes out of your keyboard, utter bullshit.

dallow, I don't know if I had said this specifically before or not, so I can't pull an "I told you so" at all. Nevertheless, I do think that we'll see retailers stop carrying HD DVD movies prior to Paramount and/or Universal going neutral or strictly to Blu-Ray. Target appears to be the first, and that's not a surprise. I would be amazed to see Wal-Mart and Best Buy carry HD DVDs in large quantaties past the end of March, honestly. There's little incentive to do so right now, as the war appears to be over. HD DVD supporters who are taking a "wait and see" approach to buying movies will further reduce sales of the software, and retailers will say "nobody's buying these, so our stores aren't going to carry them." There will still be Dreamcast-style firesales, but it's going to be mostly relegated to online retailers. Hope it's not just Fry's, as their shipping seems to kill almost all of their damn sales.

[quote name='GizmoGC']
thumb463x_BD-UP5500--4small.JPG

Samsung 5500 Dual Player - Q2 $599[/quote]

Looks like the 5000 sans the kickass HQV upconverting and advanced codec decoding (still bitstreams tho). Seems like waiting/looking for a deal on the 5000 might be a better option.

All I care about is getting the Bourne series on Blu-ray. I believe this is Universal and thus HD DVD exclusive, but are they under a contract or have they chosen to be HD DVD only on their own?

[quote name='geko29']Looks like the 5000 sans the kickass HQV upconverting and advanced codec decoding (still bitstreams tho). Seems like waiting/looking for a deal on the 5000 might be a better option.[/QUOTE]

Too bad Samsung remotes blow . You need a laser sight to aim it at the 'eye' on the receiver , and that's with new batteries .

Yes , if I don't like the remote button layout I won't buy the item .

Not sure if you guys saw this...

[quote name='engadget']
New Line confirms it'll follow in Warner's Blu footsteps

Posted Jan 5th 2008 4:45PM by Ben Drawbaugh
Filed under: HDTV, Home Entertainment
As if anyone expected anything different, New Line confirmed with Variety Magazine that it'll follow Warner to the Blu-ray promise land. While this is a no brainer considering the relationship between Warner and New Line, (also owned by Time Warner, just like Engadget) other studios remain up in the air. When, and if, Universal makes the switch as well is any ones guess, but at this point we doubt many would expect otherwise. But, as we've learned in the last few days, anything's possible, but the idea of having one HD format to adopt is something even most members of the red camp can get behind.
[/quote]

http://www.engadget.com/2008/01/05/new-line-confirms-itll-follow-in-warners-blu-footsteps/

[quote name='Richlough']Too bad Samsung remotes blow . You need a laser sight to aim it at the 'eye' on the receiver , and that's with new batteries .

Yes , if I don't like the remote button layout I won't buy the item .[/quote]

So do what everybody else does and get a DECENT remote. My Harmony 720 does a fantastic job with everything but the PS3. Which is a good thing, because the A1's remote is the worst I've ever used in my life.

[quote name='blueweltall']Any news on a blu ray Batman Begins?[/QUOTE]

The BDA's CES video has it listed as "Available Now" in the credits, but all signs otherwise point to a release just prior to the theatrical release of The Dark Knight.

[quote name='mykevermin']A cursory glance at your recent posts at HDD forums proves this story extravagantly wrong. Not that those BDs aren't awesome, but that you're "leaning Blu."

Additionally, a brief glance at your user avatar over at HDD proves HD DVD's "finished format" theory extravagantly wrong.

You're still a pitiful troll who's trying to rewrite history to make it seem like you're not like the legions of folks who are up in arms now that HD DVD is as good as dead - like you were ahead of the curve and not swayed by happenings over the past 3 days. Which is, as is everything else that comes out of your keyboard, utter bullshit.

dallow, I don't know if I had said this specifically before or not, so I can't pull an "I told you so" at all. Nevertheless, I do think that we'll see retailers stop carrying HD DVD movies prior to Paramount and/or Universal going neutral or strictly to Blu-Ray. Target appears to be the first, and that's not a surprise. I would be amazed to see Wal-Mart and Best Buy carry HD DVDs in large quantaties past the end of March, honestly. There's little incentive to do so right now, as the war appears to be over. HD DVD supporters who are taking a "wait and see" approach to buying movies will further reduce sales of the software, and retailers will say "nobody's buying these, so our stores aren't going to carry them." There will still be Dreamcast-style firesales, but it's going to be mostly relegated to online retailers. Hope it's not just Fry's, as their shipping seems to kill almost all of their damn sales.[/QUOTE]

Do you actually take anything on HighDefDigest seriously? That place is a plague of fanboys and I was simply bored. Same with Blu-ray.com. But whatever, I not here to please you Myke.

As per Target...
Fire out of the Philips press conference was that Target was going Blu-ray exclusive, a rumor that had already made the rounds before and was debunked. We just talked to the Blu-ray guys and to Philips—it's actually the same news as before. Target is still selling HD DVD discs and the Xbox 360's HD DVD player. God, it would've been the last thing HD DVD needed

Remember, Target STILL stocks UMDs 1.5 years after they "died".

If there is ONE reason I wanted HD DVD to win it would be to shut this tool up who has no idea what either format has to offer

I know the look, color, and sounds on my own movies better they anyone in the world. I color-time every single image, and am there for every single audio tweak. I see my films in the editing and final process no less then a 100 times. I know ever single nuance. For some d*** wads on these posts who think I can't make an informed choice on what format in the end, has the truer results for my own films. Well you where to shove.... My films finished in Blu-Ray are better - more true. Hd is better than DVD, but just not as good as Blu-Ray. So buying a Transformers Hd is still the best you will see this movie as of today. But when Paramount caves for Blu-Ray in the future - This will happen, then you will see Transformers one day finished in Blu-Ray and I will sure be able to tell the difference.

Bay

He should just join Blu-ray.com and get it over with. He loves Blu-ray because his buddies have PS3s and told him its better. Holy shit.

[quote name='GizmoGC']If there is ONE reason I wanted HD DVD to win it would be to shut this tool up who has no idea what either format has to offer

He should just join Blu-ray.com and get it over with. He loves Blu-ray because his buddies have PS3s and told him its better. Holy shit.[/QUOTE]

He's not a tool. I'm sure he was just bored.

[quote name='GizmoGC'] He loves Blu-ray because his buddies have PS3s and told him its better. Holy shit.[/quote]

like most people out there...

[quote name='GizmoGC']Do you actually take anything on HighDefDigest seriously? That place is a plague of fanboys and I was simply bored. Same with Blu-ray.com. But whatever, I not here to please you Myke.[/quote]

Let me get this straight.

You're just joking with people over at HDD, right? Okay, that's well and good. However, you expect anyone to believe that glancing at your last few posts (I'm not digging that deep, admittedly, but feel free to link to something if I'm wrong here), you're still playing the "BD is a crippled format" game, as well as the "BD aren't selling despite sub-$300 players" game. So, you are, essentially, the *exact same* over there as you were here prior to posting today.

So, if you were just kidding around over there, then you were clearly kidding around here. So you've been fully "Blu" the whole time. Am I interpreting that correctly? Because, somehow, I don't believe someone who posts the same precise tripe at two different places and then suddenly claims that they shouldn't be taken seriously at one of them.

But you're right. I don't take you seriously. I certainly didn't take your "I've been leaning Blu" concession seriously. I believe it to be nonsense written by someone who has been secretly wooing one format while championing another - when his champion is no more, he can claim to have supported his mistress the entire time.

No?

So, for someone who wants to claim, three days after WB's death-knell for HD DVD announcement, that they were leaning Blu before all this, you seem to find it difficult to give up old tricks.

As per Target...
Remember, Target STILL stocks UMDs 1.5 years after they "died".

What, no link? That's right: we wouldn't want to give up our highly reputable gizmodo link.

Either way, your allegiance to HD DVD is well and good. We damn sure know that's the facts of life for you. Don't you dare try to act like you gave up on HD DVD prior to Friday. It's unbelievable.

[quote name='GizmoGC']If there is ONE reason I wanted HD DVD to win it would be to shut this tool up who has no idea what either format has to offer[/QUOTE]

That's pure folly. HD DVD is as good as dead, and you can't shut up, let alone admit you were supporting the losing side up until you could create a nice narrative to claim you jumped ship before it hit an iceberg. You actually look at how you post, the things you say, and think that being dead fucking wrong would stop someone else? :rofl:, I say. :rofl:

[quote name='mykevermin']Let me get this straight.

You're just joking with people over at HDD, right? Okay, that's well and good. However, you expect anyone to believe that glancing at your last few posts (I'm not digging that deep, admittedly, but feel free to link to something if I'm wrong here), you're still playing the "BD is a crippled format" game, as well as the "BD aren't selling despite sub-$300 players" game. So, you are, essentially, the *exact same* over there as you were here prior to posting today.

So, if you were just kidding around over there, then you were clearly kidding around here. So you've been fully "Blu" the whole time. Am I interpreting that correctly? Because, somehow, I don't believe someone who posts the same precise tripe at two different places and then suddenly claims that they shouldn't be taken seriously at one of them.

But you're right. I don't take you seriously. I certainly didn't take your "I've been leaning Blu" concession seriously. I believe it to be nonsense written by someone who has been secretly wooing one format while championing another - when his champion is no more, he can claim to have supported his mistress the entire time.

No?

So, for someone who wants to claim, three days after WB's death-knell for HD DVD announcement, that they were leaning Blu before all this, you seem to find it difficult to give up old tricks.

What, no link? That's right: we wouldn't want to give up our highly reputable gizmodo link.

Either way, your allegiance to HD DVD is well and good. We damn sure know that's the facts of life for you. Don't you dare try to act like you gave up on HD DVD prior to Friday. It's unbelievable.

That's pure folly. HD DVD is as good as dead, and you can't shut up, let alone admit you were supporting the losing side up until you could create a nice narrative to claim you jumped ship before it hit an iceberg. You actually look at how you post, the things you say, and think that being dead fucking wrong would stop someone else? :rofl:, I say. :rofl:[/quote]

Gizmo is like France, picks his allegiance to whoever is winning.

[quote name='H.Cornerstone']Gizmo is like France, picks his allegiance to whoever is winning.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't that be Italy?

[quote name='H.Cornerstone']Gizmo is like France, picks his allegiance to whoever is winning.[/QUOTE]

you'd think with this thing looking pretty much over people wouldn't still be idiots, but i guess not

[quote name='geko29']So do what everybody else does and get a DECENT remote. My Harmony 720 does a fantastic job with everything but the PS3. Which is a good thing, because the A1's remote is the worst I've ever used in my life.[/QUOTE]

I have a Harmony 360 remote .

[quote name='GizmoGC']Remember, Target STILL stocks UMDs 1.5 years after they "died".[/QUOTE]I remember I started working there RIGHT when that happened, and it amazed me while I worked electronics that people would actually ask about them. Then right before I quit, we started stocking them again but at way better prices.

I guess the HD-DVD conference wasn't canceled after all.

HD DVD Rallies Consumer Audience in 2007 Driving Nearly One Million Dedicated Player Sales in North America
HD DVD software sales increase during key holiday season, consistent with
higher player ownership

LAS VEGAS, Jan. 7 /PRNewswire/ -- At the 2008 Consumer Electronics Show in
Las Vegas, the companies of the HD DVD Promotional Group recapped a
breakthrough year for the high definition format, reaching nearly one million
dedicated HD DVD players sold in North America and delivering on the promise
of affordability, quality and a consistent experience on every machine. With
a leading install base of dedicated players, there are now more than 400
titles available in the US and more than 1,000 titles available worldwide.
During the key five week holiday selling period, HD DVD software sales grew at
nearly twice the rate of Blu-ray, which was consistent with increased player
growth.
"Our focus from day one has been to deliver the highest quality hardware
and the best, most immersive home entertainment experiences for consumers at
affordable prices," said Jodi Sally, vice president of marketing, Toshiba's
Digital A/V Group. "With nearly one million dedicated players in the market
in North America, and a leading position in the PC market worldwide, we're
seeing software growth follow suit."
As the industry looks for a format that can break into the mainstream
consumer market, HD DVD continues to be the affordable, high quality leader,
setting the bar for a positive consumer experience. Through a combination of
quality and price, HD DVD meets the essential requirements for any format to
successfully reach the mass market.

Strong Hardware and Title Growth

In 2007, HD DVD reached a broader group of consumers than ever before,
showing strong movie title sales and high attach rates stemming from the major
influx of dedicated HD DVD players on the market. Based on Nielsen data, when
comparing first week consumer sales, "The Bourne Ultimatum" on HD DVD outsold
"Spiderman 3" on Blu-ray. Among all high definition formats, HD DVD still
maintains the highest attach rates -- more than twice the rate of Blu-ray.
"The HD DVD camp has always stuck to a simple set of principles," said Ken
Graffeo, executive vice president of HD strategic marketing for Universal
Studios Home Entertainment, and co-president of the HD DVD Promotional Group.
"Give consumers who buy into HD DVD what they paid for. In fact, give them
more than they expected. Show them that quality and value go hand in hand
with HD DVD. Show them what advanced interactivity really means and how it
can enrich your favorite movies that you watch over and over."
To this point, Toshiba's HD DVD players received several Editor's Choice
and Product of the Year awards from respected media outlets, including Sound &
Vision, Electronic House, E-Gear, and Ultimate AV.
On the PC front, the HD DVD Promotional Group announced that by the end of
2007, HD DVD-enabled PCs represented more than 80% of all high
definition-capable PCs. The HD DVD companies expect notebook PCs in particular
to be the variable that helps keep quality high, but prices low, by driving
down manufacturing costs for drives across all HD DVD players.

Global Studio Support

A critical milestone for HD DVD in helping to drive strong sales across
the board was the strong support from Hollywood studios and global content
providers. In 2007, HD DVD went from being supported by 41 studios and
distributors worldwide to 65.

Groundbreaking Interactive Features

Using Microsoft's HDi technology, HD DVD led the way in 2007 with
never-before-seen interactive experiences that have changed how consumers
interact with their favorite movies. HD DVD was the first to offer true
picture in picture director's commentary in 2007 with Warner's "300". This
feature was not included in the Blu-ray version, and showcases a key HD DVD
feature that caters directly to the fan community. Universal's "Heroes" and
Paramount's "Transformers" also included picture in picture features than
enhance the experience for fans.
HD DVD was also the first to deliver web-connected content, offering bonus
material on titles such as "The Bourne Ultimatum," "Heroes: Season 1," and
"Transformers" -- all offering downloadable content that's continually updated
so fans of the movie can return for new features. The interactive elements
are all designed to promote an enhanced "second look" environment and to rally
the fan communities around key titles. In addition, Universal launched
U-Shop, an extension of the U-Control feature, letting you buy items related
to a movie directly through the guaranteed internet connection on every HD DVD
player. Universal's "Evan Almighty" was the first title to showcase this,
illustrating what can be done when every player on the market can access these
features.
As the official successor to DVD, HD DVD has added to the heritage of the
most successful consumer electronics format ever, bringing the highest quality
HD experiences to consumers at the most affordable prices. The HD DVD Booth
at CES 2008 is located in South Hall 1 (booth #21266).

About HD DVD

HD DVD is the next generation, post-DVD standard for high capacity, high
definition optical discs, approved by the DVD Forum. The DVD Forum develops
and defines DVD formats. Its more than 200 strong membership brings together
leaders in movies and entertainment, computing, consumer electronics and
software. HD DVD is fast becoming the primary visual medium for the age of
high-definition TV. The North American HD DVD Promotional Group, Inc. is an
organization established to promote the HD DVD format and educate consumers in
North America. For more information and a complete listing of HD DVD launch
titles please visit www.TheLookAndSoundOfPerfect.com.
SOURCE North American HD DVD Promotional Group, Inc.

http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS35203+07-Jan-2008+PRN20080107

Not one mention of Warner leaving but I guess that was expected since this was the HD-DVD Promotional Group's conference.

Glad to see the rumors about Universal going anywhere stomped out. Then again it was kind of silly to imagine them switching when Ken Graffeo is still in charge. I don't know why but he seems to hate Blu-Ray.

[quote name='Sporadic']Glad to see the rumors about Universal going anywhere stomped out.[/QUOTE]Why is that? So we all have to get an HD-DVD player to buy Universal movies? Shit, they should just rename the format Universal-DVD since that's the only thing that's making people buy into the format now.

Yea, I would've been really surprised had HD-DVD already given up. Sure things are bad at this point, and I can't see them turning things around, but I'd imagine they'd at least put up a fight.

[quote name='TimPV3']Why is that?[/QUOTE]

So people quit talking about the HD-DVD as if it was a house of cards.

There are two things I fucking really hate when hearing people talk about the format war 1) people talking about HD-DVD as if it was house of cards and Warner leaving was the equivalent of one of the bottom cards being pulled out, 2) that the format war has to have a clear cut winner (for example people saying "lol HD-DVD will never come back and beat Blu-Ray") as if this is a football game.

[quote name='TimPV3']So we all have to get an HD-DVD player to buy Universal movies? Shit, they should just rename the format Universal-DVD since that's the only thing that's making people buy into the format now.[/QUOTE]

Paramount/Dreamworks?

[quote name='Richlough']I have a Harmony 360 remote .[/quote]
Then the Samsung remote layout shouldn't bother you one bit. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back