Forza Horizon 4 - $15.99 (Best Buy)

DannyEndurance

CAGiversary!
Hey you guys,

I know we're up to five entries in this series, but hear good things about all of them if you're missing a title... This is my buy price. Unfortunately, none were around me for in-store pick-up.

$15.99

Pro tip - If you simply start a Best Buy chat and ask (nicely) if there's anyway to bypass paying for shipping for a product, they'll likely either send you a link to pay just for the product and ship for free, or tell you to place the order, then refund the shipping amount.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/forza-horizon-4-standard-edition-xbox-one-xbox-series-x/6255310.p?skuId=6255310

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a good deal. I had Horizon 5 but had issues with it wiping large chunks of my progress away nearly every time I opened the game up on my Xbox One. It’s a common problem from what I read and led to me going back to Horizon 3 and 4. Hopefully they patch it someday.

Fun game for the price.

Also beware Forza games get delisted for licensing reasons, and this game turns 4 years old next month.
With digital sales outpacing physical and the delisting of Forza titles, I recommend waiting just before delisting and buying the digital version (and DLC). In the past, it was $10 for the game and $10 for the DLC.

Also beware Forza games get delisted for licensing reasons, and this game turns 4 years old next month.
With digital sales outpacing physical and the delisting of Forza titles, I recommend waiting just before delisting and buying the digital version (and DLC). In the past, it was $10 for the game and $10 for the DLC.

bread's done
Back