Foxconnect.com Black Friday Sale - Live

S_G

CAGiversary!
http://www.foxconnect.com/black-friday-2013.html?limit=64&p=1

Quite a few good deals in the $4.99 - $5.99 range.

Too many to list but here's a few highlights:

All seasons of 24 - 5.99 each

Burn Notice, seasons 1-5 - 5.99 each

All seasons of The Unit - 5.99 each

Firefly Complete Series (dvd) - 5.99

Life of Pi 2D (blu-ray) - 5.99

James Bond blu-rays - 4.99 each

Alien Movie series on blu-ray - 5.99 each

Black Swan (blu-ray) - 5.99

Miller's Crossing (blu-ray) - 4.99

Dollhouse seasons 1 and 2 (blu-ray) - 5.99 each

Last edited by a moderator:
How long does it usually take them to ship items? I ordered Simpsons season 6-10 late Sunday night (and i paid extra for the faster shipping) and it is still processing.

I ordered my stuff around the same time as you macontosh, and I got a shipping confirmation e-mail earlier today. So you're stuff will probably ship out soon, too.

Yeah I ordered Sunday night yet got nothing so far, didn't pay for expedited shipping though so hopefully by early next week or so it's shipped for me.

It's all over the Internet that this is already happening. Unfortunately, the same company that botched the S2 TNG is working on the X-Files blus.
9 seasons on blu? You know it's going to come in a collection and it's going to retail for like $300+ without MSRP, right? I would rather buy them all for $50 something and wait years down the road when the blu-ray collection drops to $100-150 which will probably be a long time from now. Hell, the dvd complete series rarely hits 150 and under.

Don't get me wrong i am all for some x-files on blu-ray but 9 seasons on blu is going to be stupid expensive.

9 seasons on blu? You know it's going to come in a collection and it's going to retail for like $300+ without MSRP, right? I would rather buy them all for $50 something and wait years down the road when the blu-ray collection drops to $100-150 which will probably be a long time from now. Hell, the dvd complete series rarely hits 150 and under.

Don't get me wrong i am all for some x-files on blu-ray but 9 seasons on blu is going to be stupid expensive.
Feel exactly the same way man, after seeing what the price was for each blu season of TNG I am not willing to double down on the entire series for that much on blu, would rather just get the DVDs for what I did lol

I'd rather watch them on Netflix and wait for the blus. *shrug*

Does anyone's tracking number even work? My order shipped on Tuesday and is supposed to arrive today but UPS says it doesn't exist. I know it takes time for tracking numbers to work but give me a break.

Edit

NM. Fox says it shipped UPS (and their FAQ says they use UPS), but it's very much been going through USPS since day one. Leaving this post up in case anyone else is wondering where the heck their order is.

Last edited:
Does anyone's tracking number even work? My order shipped on Tuesday and is supposed to arrive today but UPS says it doesn't exist. I know it takes time for tracking numbers to work but give me a break.

Edit

NM. Fox says it shipped UPS (and their FAQ says they use UPS), but it's very much been going through USPS since day one. Leaving this post up in case anyone else is wondering where the heck their order is.
This happened to me last year. It's like UPS through USPS (craziest shit I ever heard) but it does eventually get there.

Heads ups for peeps, it looks like Best Buy PMed some of these deals, saw The X Files, Family Guy, and It's Always Sunny seasons there for $6 each if anyone doesn't want to wait for shipping or has credit at Best Buy.

Heads ups for peeps, it looks like Best Buy PMed some of these deals, saw The X Files, Family Guy, and It's Always Sunny seasons there for $6 each if anyone doesn't want to wait for shipping or has credit at Best Buy.
I would jump on this but foxconnect doesn't charge tax (at least not here in TN). Which is weird because every other site does except Amazon but that ends next year. Still, it's great BB is PMing these. I might end up using some of my reward certificates since i missed out the game of thrones $20 sets.

I would jump on this but foxconnect doesn't charge tax (at least not here in TN). Which is weird because every other site does except Amazon but that ends next year. Still, it's great BB is PMing these. I might end up using some of my reward certificates since i missed out the game of thrones $20 sets.
Yeah I'm not mad I chose Fox Connect because of tax lol, no regrets so far this BF!

Best Buy has a limited selection of some of the titles for $5.99. For example, they have X-Files seasons 1, 2, 8, and 9 for $5.99...should be part of their in-store displays, too.

I'll stick with my Fox Connect order, though.

Mine just got here as well, it never got an "Out for delivery" update so I had no idea how this was going to proceed.

I still have yet to even get an email saying it's out for delivery, really don't want to have to call them or contact them regarding my two orders.

you guys will be fine, have to consider the massive amount of orders they've received since this sale has been running for a few days.

My order has been in the processing stage since last Wednesday. Considering the holiday and this past weekend, I will give them until this Wednesday before I contact them and ask them what is going on.

My order has been in the processing stage since last Wednesday. Considering the holiday and this past weekend, I will give them until this Wednesday before I contact them and ask them what is going on.
Don't bother. My mom ordered some things for me, and being blond and crazy, the order went in twice. She decided to complain to me about how the the woman was useless and didn't know anything.

I foolishly ordered as a guest so I can't track it through my account, guess I'll have to play the waiting game and be pleasantly surprised one of these days.

I already placed two orders the 2nd was shipped before the first which is weird. I'm thinking iay wanna place one more order I mean 5.99 for a season of tv shows is outrageous. This time I think I may go with The League and My name is earl. Already ordered breakout kings,burn notice all seasons, white collar all seasons and always sunny in Philadelphia all season. Would u guys recommend anything else? Never been into the Simpsons (mom wouldn't let me watch growing up)

I already placed two orders the 2nd was shipped before the first which is weird. I'm thinking iay wanna place one more order I mean 5.99 for a season of tv shows is outrageous. This time I think I may go with The League and My name is earl. Already ordered breakout kings,burn notice all seasons, white collar all seasons and always sunny in Philadelphia all season. Would u guys recommend anything else? Never been into the Simpsons (mom wouldn't let me watch growing up)
I bought all the Alien movies, Donnie Darko, Fight Club, Super Troops, And all three of the Family Guy Star Wars movies.

I would also recommend the X-Files. They have all 9 seasons.

Louie is good as well.

It will be like random Christmas! :)
Haha I guess, waaay better than Imagination Christmas

tumblr_ldlk1w0wl01qdoghio1_500.png

My order came in the mail. One DVD case was completely destroyed inside and another had some pretty bad marks on the outside. Anyone know how good their customer service is?

Ordered mine on the 24th and still nothing.
Got my email shipping confirmation today, except they forgot to include two of the movies I bought in the shipment... Called them and the girl said "I dont know why they didnt include those two in your shipment, Ill have to call you back when I find out more from my boss". It's been 6 hours, still no call.

Got my email shipping confirmation today, except they forgot to include two of the movies I bought in the shipment... Called them and the girl said "I dont know why they didnt include those two in your shipment, Ill have to call you back when I find out more from my boss". It's been 6 hours, still no call.
I think I'll give them a call tomorrow. It's odd since I didn't have any issues last year or the year before that but it was bound to happen.

My order came in the mail. One DVD case was completely destroyed inside and another had some pretty bad marks on the outside. Anyone know how good their customer service is?
CS is horrible. :lol:

However your issues seems like a pretty easy to replace thing.

Got my 6 seasons of The Simpsons and 4 of Futurama today. The cases for Futurama use these awful paper slits, but thankfully none of the marks on the disc look like they're serious.

What do you mean by paper slits?
Basically, when you open it up each disc is held in place by little slits in the cardboard instead of like The Simpsons, which use normal plastic holders. And unlike a lot of cases where the disc is slid in, this stuff is really cheap and half of my discs were out of place from shipping. If I kept the cases I would take a picture, but I keep everything in binders.

Called them up just now, and it looks like my orders have been sent out for fulfillment and so I should be receiving a shipping email by weeks end hopefully. As long as I know I don't have to stand on the tops of my feet for any day now, and can relax from it sneaking up on me haha

Called them up just now, and it looks like my orders have been sent out for fulfillment and so I should be receiving a shipping email by weeks end hopefully. As long as I know I don't have to stand on the tops of my feet for any day now, and can relax from it sneaking up on me haha
I just got my shipping email, so it looks like we should both be in the clear soon.

Got my order of Season 1-4 of the league and Season 7 of It's Sunny. The box was absolutely crushed and they didn't use any kind of cushioning. Fortunately, none of the cases were damaged. I'll be inspecting the discs over the weekend.

bread's done
Back