Foxconnect.com Black Friday Sale - Live

S_G

CAGiversary!
http://www.foxconnect.com/black-friday-2013.html?limit=64&p=1

Quite a few good deals in the $4.99 - $5.99 range.

Too many to list but here's a few highlights:

All seasons of 24 - 5.99 each

Burn Notice, seasons 1-5 - 5.99 each

All seasons of The Unit - 5.99 each

Firefly Complete Series (dvd) - 5.99

Life of Pi 2D (blu-ray) - 5.99

James Bond blu-rays - 4.99 each

Alien Movie series on blu-ray - 5.99 each

Black Swan (blu-ray) - 5.99

Miller's Crossing (blu-ray) - 4.99

Dollhouse seasons 1 and 2 (blu-ray) - 5.99 each

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't blame FoxConnect for this, but goddamn UPS (for the second time this week) forgot to put my package on the truck. Looks like I'm waiting until at least Monday for my order :roll:

My order from last Friday is still processing and when I called all I get is "It will be shipped soon".  I'll never order from them again!

My mom, is blonde, so she ordered my Christmas president twice, she called them and complained about them.  They said they fixed it but they had no clue when the things would ship, they are still in backorder and everything.  They hinted at 2-3 weeks.  So a few days ago they came in, both orders of the same thing.  :lol:

So call and complain and they might ship out faster.  

I don't have a problem with Foxconnect.com. I got my order in last Thursday and I ordered my items on the week of Thanksgiving.

I sent back an item to them on 11/20 that they received on 11/23 and I've not seen a refund as of today.  Their excuse is that they're extremely busy due to the holiday season. :roll:

I'm giving them until 12/11 and then I'm doing a chargeback to them because of the delay in sending the refund.

Very strange, UPS says my package was delivered but it isn't at my door like they said they delivered. Address is correct on my order, so I'm hoping they just accidentally scanned it and it will show up tomorrow.

My mom, is blonde, so she ordered my Christmas president twice, she called them and complained about them. They said they fixed it but they had no clue when the things would ship, they are still in backorder and everything. They hinted at 2-3 weeks. So a few days ago they came in, both orders of the same thing. :lol:

So call and complain and they might ship out faster.
well you made a 'blonde' typo. :p

Very strange, UPS says my package was delivered but it isn't at my door like they said they delivered. Address is correct on my order, so I'm hoping they just accidentally scanned it and it will show up tomorrow.
had this same problem and it just showed up late that same day.

I'm probably going to have to end up calling or emailing them nothing at all about my two roders and I spent over $100 on there. Did you all pick the cheapest/free shipping? How do you go about checking those orders if they are delivered or not? Because on the site it only says "processing" for both orders.

I'm probably going to have to end up calling or emailing them nothing at all about my two roders and I spent over $100 on there. Did you all pick the cheapest/free shipping? How do you go about checking those orders if they are delivered or not? Because on the site it only says "processing" for both orders.
Processing means that it hasn't shipped yet. They're at a point now that if you call they can't give you an ETA(can't even give guarantee Christmas) and if you don't like it then cancel. They blame this on the fact that the brain trust over there decided to be closed Thanksgiving, Black Friday and that weekend.

I'm probably going to have to end up calling or emailing them nothing at all about my two roders and I spent over $100 on there. Did you all pick the cheapest/free shipping? How do you go about checking those orders if they are delivered or not? Because on the site it only says "processing" for both orders.
I picked the cheapest for both of my orders, and I didn't have an account so I just called them and they said they were under fufillment. Though that same day, Tuesday, they shipped and then should be here today, same with my other order on Wednesday and should be here tomorrow. So once they do ship they should get to you real fast man.

One of my orders came in yesterday, everything seems to be fine. My other order should come in today. Really good deal, though did have to wait 2 1/2 weeks to get it.

My order came in yesterday.  I hadn't been paying attention to this thread, so I didn't realize people were having so much trouble.

I got Dollhouse S1 and 2 on Blu-Ray and The Simpsons S1 and 10 (I now have all 1-10 seasons) for only $6 each, and I didn't mind waiting longer to get that amazing deal, but I was just ordering them for myself.  I imagine it's aggravating for those of you ordering presents for people and they still haven't shipped.

Got my confirmation email yesterday. As long as there are no issues with packaging, I would order from them again, but only if I was ordering for myself. I understand the 'time of year' issues, but I'm sure a lot of the problems people are having could be avoided if they did the proper prep for the after effects.

bread's done
Back