Fred Meyer - check for $10 Xbox 360 Games

jojoschump2000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was at Fred Meyer in Boise, ID today and saw a few games down to $9.99. Might be YMMV but just wanted to post a Regional Thread on it.

Some $10 games included (one's that I saw and wrote down):

Dark Sector (cheaper than the 12.99 shipped at Newegg right now)
Blue Dragon
Dead Rising
Beautiful Katamari
Conan
Beowulf
Darkness (not as good as Target $5 deal or Newegg $7)
Dead or Alive Xtreme2

Cheers!

Yup, my Fred Meyer in Washington had all of those games discounted along with a lot of new games at $20 including:
Bully
Frontlines
Area 51: Blacksite
Fear Files
Fight Night Round 3
Rainbow Six Vegas
Spilnter Cell Double Agent

Just a lot of stuff they are clearing out before the holidays - some nice deals to be had.

For anyone lucky enough to be near the Fred Mayer in Lacey, WA you'll have plenty to choose from. I only picked up:
freddys002.jpg

But I also saw the Fallout 3 guide for $10

Picked up that Fallout guide on Friday. Got one of the last ones. Great deal. Wish they had Katamari--been wanting to try that one out. I'm sick of crappy JRPG's though. Keep the Blue Dragon.

I went to the Idaho Falls Fred Meyer today and picked up a few $9.99 Xbox 360 games. They were with the clearance games, but are not considered clearance.

The games I saw are:

- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas
- Conan
- Beautiful Katamari
- Phantasy Star Universe
- Blue Dragon
- Naruto: Rise of a Ninja

dont know if theres any other spokane people here but the one at the thor/freya exit just put out a bunch more 9.99/19.99 games. there were at least 2 copys of katamari that were not there last time i checked so maybe other stores have put more out also.

[quote name='arsennel']dont know if theres any other spokane people here but the one at the thor/freya exit just put out a bunch more 9.99/19.99 games. there were at least 2 copys of katamari that were not there last time i checked so maybe other stores have put more out also.[/quote]

were there more titles too, or more of the same titles? I picked up Dead Rising, Blue Dragon, Dark Sector, and The Darkness (all $10), along with Spiderman Friend or Foe ($1.02)

burnout paradise recently had a global price drop to $19.99. does anyone know if fred meyer has dropped the price yet?

this is a bit unrelated, but i wasn't sure where the best place to ask this would be. thanks.

bread's done
Back