Free $10 PSN card @ Langers Juice w/4 proofs of purchase

[quote name='mabuhay13']If we send you UPCs, will you give us a PSN card? Since you hoarded most of them...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mabuhay13']So you hoard and have online boyfriends. That's cute.[/QUOTE]

These are the types of posts I hope everyone is reporting, since zombietoast pretty much held everyone's hand and showed them how to do this offer, and the offer was around for months, so anyone that missed that boat is a person like me that was just lazy and never got around to sending off their stuff. Attacking somebody willing to help out like ZT did only means that less people will help in the future.

I'm losing hope quickly. It's been almost 2 months since I sent mine in. Even the first batch didn't take that long when they were supposedly waiting for Sony too.

It seems a safe bet to call this dead. Maybe they are waiting on a batch from Sony and we will still get them but I seriously doubt it. I would love to get my last 4 cards I sent away for though

Well this sucks. I just saw this topic and that brand of juice is what I give my daughter. I have several next to the fridge right now. I missed out I guess. I just actually noticed the label where it shows this freebie lol.

[quote name='Yamato']i want some grape drank baby, its purple[/QUOTE]

I didn't think anyone on CAG was gonna know what this meant, I was worried lol

Its off the main page when you go to Langers.com now, so i guess this is dead. I wonder if i'll end up getting that 2nd card ever, or maybe get my upcs back?

if they don't send you a card they will usually send you the upcs back, that has been the case for me in the past, I sent for one of those little fridge magnets which they were giving out a year ago and they ran out so they returned the upcs and a coupon for a free bottle of juice. I thought that was really nice of them since the magnets were free, I have been buying Langers juice ever since

[quote name='LazyTriangle']if they don't send you a card they will usually send you the upcs back, that has been the case for me in the past, I sent for one of those little fridge magnets which they were giving out a year ago and they ran out so they returned the upcs and a coupon for a free bottle of juice. I thought that was really nice of them since the magnets were free, I have been buying Langers juice ever since[/QUOTE]

That is very awesome of them :)

Bruce is usually pretty good about responding, but last time I e-mailed him (about a month ago), he never replied. Maybe he got overwhelmed by people bugging him about PSN cards? Whatever the case may be, I eventually got a response on the Facebook account by posting there a couple of times.

Anyone get their paranorman tickets yet? I sent in 4 sets like a month ago and still have not gotten the tickets sent to m e-mail.

[quote name='shady520']Anyone get their paranorman tickets yet? I sent in 4 sets like a month ago and still have not gotten the tickets sent to m e-mail.[/QUOTE]

Hhhmm...the print on the offer made it sound like they were sending out the e-mails as soon as they got the requests/upc's in the mail. Odd.

I didn't go for it 'cause the site that somebody posted before that Langer's used for their past movie deals only gave tickets for the smaller theater chain here...and it turned out to be the chain that didn't get Paranorman, so glad I passed. Did see the movie today, though. It's good. Hope they come through for you!

[quote name='shady520']Anyone get their paranorman tickets yet? I sent in 4 sets like a month ago and still have not gotten the tickets sent to m e-mail.[/QUOTE]

I also sent for mine a while ago, but I got my emails on the Friday it came out. They are standard Hollywood Movie Money. The email title will indicate free ticket from Langers, but the actual sender is listed as quantumrewards.

[quote name='gossamer']They are standard Hollywood Movie Money.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for posting that. I asked them what site they were using for this promo and they said it wouldn't be MovieTickets.com (thankfully), but they didn't say who they would be using. Incidentally, I still haven't received any codes and I sent my UPC's almost as soon as the promo started.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Thanks for posting that. I asked them what site they were using for this promo and they said it wouldn't be MovieTickets.com (thankfully), but they didn't say who they would be using. Incidentally, I still haven't received any codes and I sent my UPC's almost as soon as the promo started.[/QUOTE]

This is the website for the redemption, I will try e-mailing them about not getting mine and see what they say: https://www.activaterewards.com/paranorman

[quote name='shady520']This is the website for the redemption, I will try e-mailing them about not getting mine and see what they say: https://www.activaterewards.com/paranorman[/QUOTE]

So I got my tickets today, but I did not receive an e-mail back from langer's so I think it was just coincidence it happened in such a small time frame of me complaining.

Hello,

I participated in the $10 PSN card promotion and I only received 4 of the 10 requests I mailed. Are you still fulfilling orders? The requests in question were mailed: 7-6-12

Thank you,

slowdive21

REPLY from Bruce:

Yes, we are....we just received our latest shipment today and will be sending them out today. Thanks for your patience and thanks for participating.

:bouncy:

[quote name='slowdive21']Hello,

I participated in the $10 PSN card promotion and I only received 4 of the 10 requests I mailed. Are you still fulfilling orders? The requests in question were mailed: 7-6-12

Thank you,

slowdive21

REPLY from Bruce:

:bouncy:[/
QUOTE]

Hmm we shall see...

That's good news that Langers are still giving out psn cards after all this time, I mean the promo started back in April, they didn't have to keep handing them out but I'm glad they did. I've lost track of how many envelopes I sent in that went unfulfilled(hmm I guess I'll find out), what I do know is that I sent them on July 2nd

say wha?! i already wrote that off in my flip books. i know i got at least $20 psn still due. wootwoot! glad hopefully psn rather than some silly movie stuff. peace all n thanx

fingers crossed still

I can doubly-confirm what slowdive21 says is true. I emailed Bruce tonight to see if he'll say the same thing to me:

"We have good news. Our shipment finally arrived today. We will be sending them out all week so you should receive yours very soon. Thanks for your patience and thanks for participating." - Bruce

Looks like our PSN cards are coming for sure! :D

Wow, awesome stuff. Like everyone else, I already wrote this off too. Now I'm definitely happy I sent out those 3 last minute UPC sets...

Wow, Langer's could have totally disregarded the fact that we had all sent in the UPC's and I dont think anyone would really fault them after this promo, but the fact they just got a shipment of cards in (like a month after anyone received any others) and they are still going to honor our offers is pretty amazing customer service.

[quote name='freakyzeeky']I can doubly-confirm what slowdive21 says is true. I emailed Bruce tonight to see if he'll say the same thing to me:

"We have good news. Our shipment finally arrived today. We will be sending them out all week so you should receive yours very soon. Thanks for your patience and thanks for participating." - Bruce

Looks like our PSN cards are coming for sure! :D[/QUOTE]

My posts don't need confirmation! :speaktothehand:

Yes! So glad to see this, hope get mine and everyone else does too. Best deal ever participated in.

I emailed Bruce Langer a few weeks back but never received a reply. This news is great, if they fulfill for everyone. With how many submissions there were, I have my doubts that they procured enough cards to make everyone happy, but at least a few people will get something.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']I hope they view this promo as a major success and bring something like it back.[/QUOTE]

yeah i hope so too. this was a awesome promo

[quote name='Kazaganthi']I hope they view this promo as a major success and bring something like it back.[/QUOTE]

What would be successful about awarding $20 worth of PSN cards per ever purchase of 4 juices? I know it's their fault for not making their submission rules better, but I highly doubt this will be seen as a success and it will be brought back in the same form. I see them doing further promotions but placing household limits, requiring UPCs and receipt per submission, etc.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']What would be successful about awarding $20 worth of PSN cards per ever purchase of 4 juices? I know it's their fault for not making their submission rules better, but I highly doubt this will be seen as a success and it will be brought back in the same form. I see them doing further promotions but placing household limits, requiring UPCs and receipt per submission, etc.[/QUOTE]

Well, they have people like me who never would have tried their product, who now will purchase their product. I'd say that part is successful, but I definitely think they will set limits on future promos.

[quote name='slowdive21']Well, they have people like me who never would have tried their product, who now will purchase their product. I'd say that part is successful, but I definitely think they will set limits on future promos.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they definitely were planning on losing money since this is just a form of advertising for them. And I'm not knocking anyone who got a ton of cards, but they definitely need to start putting some limitations per household and up their requirements a bit because when one person is getting $200 worth of cards and did it by only spending $40 on juice, it just hurts the company and makes it so these type of promos won't happen in the future at all.

I doubt Langers lost money since Sony was the one handing out the psn cards in the first place but then again I have very little/almost no knowledge of how these things work so I might be wrong. However, if they did in fact lost money they should just put a limit like on previous deals, I remember when they were giving away Top Spin 4 it was limited to 1 per household .

yeah i wouldn't have bought $200 worth of juice if it wasn't for this promo and im sure they don't pay sony much if anything for these codes. they probably scratch each others back for the promos or charge them minimally.

it would be real nice if i got the remaining cards, I got $150 worth already but I think I would have another $150 coming if they processed all the rest I sent in.

bread's done
Back