Free $10 PSN card @ Langers Juice w/4 proofs of purchase

[quote name='IceColdKilla44']Got my PSN card in the mail today and I only mailed in the UPC's last week. Awesome![/QUOTE]

Holy cow! I'm surprised they gave you anything for a submission that late. Congratulations, dood!

Edit: I got a PSN card today! That's makes 3/4 cards received for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well then that pretty much guarantees anyone who shipped it even after the promo was taken off the site should get the cards within a day or two. Coolness. :)

Got my final 2 codes today!

I sent them in separate envelopes but got both in the same envelope! Well organized!

Langers is good people.

I got an email saying they couldn't find my other submissions. I emailed them back and let them know I have copies of everything if they need them.

Here's to hoping I get 1! At least 1 of the 2 I sent right before the form was taken down. I figured they'd send them in order that they received them, oh well I can wait a little longer.

[quote name='tokyostomp']too bad i missed this, anyone wanna give me some codes, lol[/QUOTE]

Sure. Here are a couple:
Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a
SHIP4FREE

You're welcome :D

[quote name='chedderknight']anyone in the los angeles area getting there cards?[/QUOTE]

Yup. I'm in SoCal and got one of the three last minute submissions I sent in. Dunno about the other two though...

[quote name='JayRooster']Wouldn't it just be easier to save $10 by buying juice at Walmart? JS[/QUOTE]

You new to this thread? $4 worth of juice at the $0.99 cent store netted us $20 worth of PSN cards. Our shopping habits are just fine. Thanks for the advice though... ;)

[quote name='esalw822']You new to this thread? $4 worth of juice at the $0.99 cent store netted us $20 worth of PSN cards. Our shopping habits are just fine. Thanks for the advice though... ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah haha I've never heard of langers juice so I just assumed it was a place that just sold overpriced juices

I ended up getting a code today that I wasn't expecting. I could've sworn I had already received all of my codes, but I guess not. Now I just need to get the rest of my movie tickets so I can treat everyone to ParaNorman.

Still waiting on mine, and getting my hopes up when seeing that other Socal peeps are getting theirs. This set of missing PSN cards are going to pay for my Borderlands 2, if it gets here.

[quote name='Chocoburger']w00t! Finally got my codes! Took long enough, but it's good to see this thread finally reach some closure. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Yup. Glad to see the doubters being wrong. I will buy more Langer juice because of their effort.

I've always held out hope that Langers would come through for us, the way Bart Simpson held out hope that Krusty would save him from Kamp Krusty. X_X.

[quote name='Talgrund']I thought this was dead, you guys have gotten cards recently?[/QUOTE]
The deal is long over, but Langer's had to wait about a month for the final shipment of PSN cards from Sony. So we all had to wait about a month extra to receive them.

just got mine today. wow. woot
and when we went to the store there was a langer's display mocking me with 10 for $10.
i picked up 4 and will cut and keep the reciept/upcs. i now love you langers.
very few deals are as easy as this was.

A couple days after getting 1 of my missing ones, to my surprise my last one came in the mail today. I have to applaud Langers for sending them out and not just forgetting about it.

[quote name='Chocoburger']So we all had to wait about a month extra to receive them.[/QUOTE]
Well then, I hope I get the ones I mailed out the first week of July.

Score, got mine today.:bouncy: Mailed my receipts/labels in around the second week of July. I just assumed I wasn't going to get anything, so I didn't get my hopes up, but it's nice that I actually received it. Makes it all that much sweeter. Thanks OP.

Will be supporting this company more from now on. Besides I love me some of that Cranberry Raspberry Juice.

[quote name='skateraXVIII']Score, got mine today.:bouncy: Mailed my receipts/labels in around the second week of July. I just assumed I wasn't going to get anything, so I didn't get my hopes up, but it's nice that I actually received it. Makes it all that much sweeter. Thanks OP.

Will be supporting this company more from now on. Besides I love me some of that Cranberry Raspberry Juice.[/QUOTE]

I love how your sig starts out with a Next Friday quote and then it ends with something completely serious about life lol

[quote name='nakanenui']Still waiting on mine, and getting my hopes up when seeing that other Socal peeps are getting theirs. This set of missing PSN cards are going to pay for my Borderlands 2, if it gets here.[/QUOTE]Haha you and I both. I never doubted langers will send them but seeing every1 recieve theirs makes me side... Maybe it will show tommorrow.

[quote name='Velo214']i picked up 4 and will cut and keep the reciept/upcs. i now love you langers.[/QUOTE]
Normal practice for me. I sent in for a buttload of movie tickets, but I bought 15 bottles of juice yesterday, so I already have plenty of extras for the next big promo.

for those of you saying you only received half...are you considering the ones that you double dipped by filling out the forms with the receipt and upcs separately?

I got my remaining codes (6) today! Thanks everyone. Maybe would could keep the thread as a Langer's Juice offers thread. The mods can move it to the other forum and we can stay up to date with the promos.

Got my remaining three today, as well! Thought I only got two, but they had crammed two into one envelope, har har.

Missed out on the Atlus deal, but I'm sure something will come around. Actually, I don't own Siren yet...

[quote name='slowdive21']I got my remaining codes (6) today! Thanks everyone. Maybe would could keep the thread as a Langer's Juice offers thread. The mods can move it to the other forum and we can stay up to date with the promos.[/QUOTE]
I agree. I would have never known Langers does any promotions if it weren't for this thread.

bread's done
Back