Free $10 PSN card @ Langers Juice w/4 proofs of purchase

[quote name='canvasch']i sent in 8 UPCs today (purchased from the OP) for two different names (me and my gf) for the same address...... hope I get the PSN cards! will update if I do.[/QUOTE]
I did one for my home address and one for my office address lol

[quote name='CatEyes']Just out of curiosity how often does Langers do these game promotions? I see others have said it happened about a year ago, so is that about average?[/QUOTE]

they usually do a promo every 2-3 months but they're not always gaming related, in the last few months they have done children's dvd, books, toys and movie ticket promotions. Last year they had promos for Raving Rabbids, Top Spin 4 and Megamind games

It takes 4 damn bottles to get a measly $10 PSN card? Way to be stingy, Sony.

I'll be pissing mango-passionfruit by the time I get my $10.

[quote name='sTaTIx']It takes 4 damn bottles to get a measly $10 PSN card? Way to be stingy, Sony.

I'll be pissing mango-passionfruit by the time I get my $10.[/QUOTE]
Just buy the $1 bottles, you don't have to piss mango passion fruit.

I haven't had any experience with their rebates. If I send in 3 envelopes with 4 UPCs will I receive three $10 PSN cards? I can't find any limits on the offer. Does anyone have any insight?

[quote name='JohnnyS5']Pathmark has plenty available for 1.88. Picked up 4.

Silly question, but the mail-in form said no photocopies, but I printed one out. I'm assuming I won't be penalized.[/QUOTE]

which pathmark???? i checked one in LI and it didnt have Langers only Tropicana.

[quote name='alpha654']I haven't had any experience with their rebates. If I send in 3 envelopes with 4 UPCs will I receive three $10 PSN cards? I can't find any limits on the offer. Does anyone have any insight?[/QUOTE]
If it's anything like previous promotions, then yes, you will receive $30 in PSN cards. I'm expecting $100. All they really care about is selling their products.

If you don't make it in before they run out, I'm guessing they will either return the UPC's or ask if you want to redeem something else. I've received a refund in the form of a check, but not because of the promotion running out.

[quote name='Flying Frog']which pathmark???? i checked one in LI and it didnt have Langers only Tropicana.[/QUOTE]

Over here in Staten Island NY, there on sale until tomorrow.

[quote name='ZombieToast '] If it's anything like previous promotions, then yes, you will receive $30 in PSN cards. I'm expecting $100. All they really care about is selling their products.

If you don't make it in before they run out, I'm guessing they will either return the UPC's or ask if you want to redeem something else. I've received a refund in the form of a check, but not because of the promotion running out. [/QUOTE]

Oh that's great to hear. Am going to purchase another 4 more later today.

[quote name='Robert Conley']Just to clarify can you send in the 4 upc and the receipt from the same purchase using separate forms and get two cards?[/QUOTE]

In theory, yes.

[quote name='Robert Conley']Just to clarify can you send in the 4 upc and the receipt from the same purchase using separate forms and get two cards?[/QUOTE]

I didn't send in the receipt. Would that be a problem?

[quote name='Flying Frog']which pathmark???? i checked one in LI and it didnt have Langers only Tropicana.[/QUOTE]

I'm in Queens, the one on Atlantic Ave near Woodhaven Blvd, if you want to make the trip.

Damn, I may have to do that. I just sent in one with the UPC's. Still got the receipt. Can make a photocopy if I need to return something.

Love how this turns into a hunt for the juice, I previously checked Ralphs target trader joes and whole foods with no luck, found it at a beat up dollar store...

Went to my local $0.99 only store and they had over 400 of the 32oz bottles so I cleaned them out and bought 432 bottles, but the real kicker is I made the cashier ring them up for at a time so now I have 108 receipts and 108 upc bundles to mail in! $2160 in PSN cards for me and free juice!;)

Just kidding I only bought 16 bottles to try the flavors and they are pretty good (especially if you have been out in this hot AZ sun all day) but my closest $0.99 cent only store was stacked.

[quote name='JohnnyS5']I'm in Queens, the one on Atlantic Ave near Woodhaven Blvd, if you want to make the trip.

Damn, I may have to do that. I just sent in one with the UPC's. Still got the receipt. Can make a photocopy if I need to return something.[/QUOTE]

maybe all pathmarks carry it. maybe i looked in the wrong place. i looked in the refrigerated juice area. all i saw was mostly tropicana. do you know where they keep the langers? are they small or large bottles? where did you find them in the store? thanks

[quote name='Jesse757x']Anyone know where I can get these for cheap in the northeast? I tried Walmart, dollar tree. Trying shoprite and family dollar after work[/QUOTE]

Sometimes Shaws will do buy 1 get 1 on the bigger bottles or 10/$10 of the smaller 32oz bottles. Those are the times to stock up as these promos happen fairly regularly.

[quote name='Flying Frog']maybe all pathmarks carry it. maybe i looked in the wrong place. i looked in the refrigerated juice area. all i saw was mostly tropicana. do you know where they keep the langers? are they small or large bottles? where did you find them in the store? thanks[/QUOTE]

I don't know about that particular store, but these are definitely not refridgerated juices. Stores keep them on shelves next to other shelf stable juices like Ocean Spray, Motts, etc.

[quote name='Flying Frog']maybe all pathmarks carry it. maybe i looked in the wrong place. i looked in the refrigerated juice area. all i saw was mostly tropicana. do you know where they keep the langers? are they small or large bottles? where did you find them in the store? thanks[/QUOTE]

As noted earlier, no, they don't do refrigerated juices. However, they do frozen concentrates so you might want to try the frozen concentrated juice section. They're in octigonal shapped bottles with twist off caps.

[quote name='MrshllJcb']Sometimes Shaws will do buy 1 get 1 on the bigger bottles or 10/$10 of the smaller 32oz bottles. Those are the times to stock up as these promos happen fairly regularly.[/QUOTE]
Thanks!

I have sent off for mine, hoping to have three $10 cards by mid to late May, hope others make out well on this too.

thanks for the help. i found it and they were $1.88, got 4 of them. so apparently all pathmarks carry Langers, unlike costco, walmart, target,etc. does anyone know if theres limit 1 per household? thanks

Everyone, be sure to check your local grocery and Red Plum-type ads because there will often be a coupon to get 55 cents off of the 64-oz bottles (which is the superior juice). I'm pretty sure I also saw some coupons at Albertsons earlier this week; I didn't grab any because we already get the big bottles for free.

[quote name='The_cheapest_Daddy']I didn't send in the receipt. Would that be a problem?[/QUOTE]
If you sent in the UPC's, then no, it's not a problem (you can then send in your receipt for an additional card). If you sent nothing with the form, then you of course will get nothing in return.

[quote name='Jesse757x']Anyone know where I can get these for cheap in the northeast? I tried Walmart, dollar tree. Trying shoprite and family dollar after work[/QUOTE]
If you're still having trouble, just send an e-mail to Bruce Langer (his info is on their Contact Us page) and ask him where you can find the juice in your area. He should be able to pull up a list of stores they ship to within your zip code.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']these are definitely not refridgerated juices.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='bob330i']As noted earlier, no, they don't do refrigerated juices[/QUOTE]
Actually, they do. It's not nearly as common, but they have a line of chilled juices (appropriately called Langers Chilled) that are sold in the refrigerated section of grocery stores. It comes in skinnier bottles, but I believe it is still 64 ounces (so, twice as big as the $1 bottles). I haven't tried the stuff myself, so for all I know it might be shelf-stable juice, but is indeed stored in the refrigerated section. They also have some all-natural juices that come in glass bottles. I'm not sure what section these are sold in, but they most likely need to be refrigerated after opening because they don't contain any preservatives.

Thanks ZombieToast for the info. You been a BIG help on this thread. :applause:
Hope there's still more PSN card left. Am going to purchase even more later today.

I would be careful about trying to order too many of these. Based on my experience with their past rebates, they process these by hand, so I imagine if you get greedy, they may invoke the while supplies last language.

Just found some 6.75 oz pouches at my nearby Walgreens for 2 for $2. Did separate transaction for each so two juices and two receipts. I hope the pouches count since it does say any Langers juice.

Bought 4 from the 99 Cent store. So if I got this write all I do is fill out the form, cut out the 4 Barcodes , put the recipt in the envelope with the barcodes and form, mail it and that's it?

yeah.. you don't need both the receipt and the upcs... but couldn't hurt..... one or the other would suffice though.............

Was finally able to find some at Safeway, but they wanted 2.99 a bottle. Going to see if I can find the dollar bottles elsewhere or they go on sale at some point.

If I can get 4 bottles for super cheap, I might just cut the barcodes off and donate the juice to a food pantry for charity.

Hope this is still good by next week!

[quote name='The_cheapest_Daddy']Thanks ZombieToast for the info. You been a BIG help on this thread. :applause:
Hope there's still more PSN card left. Am going to purchase even more later today.[/QUOTE]
I'm happy to help. I've been mailing off for Langers promotions a lot longer than I've been on CAG, so I've got a fair amount of experience. It's a lot nicer than being totally clueless like I am with a lot of the other promotions that get mentioned on here. Heh.

[quote name='KornKid91']Bought 4 from the 99 Cent store. So if I got this write all I do is fill out the form, cut out the 4 Barcodes , put the recipt in the envelope with the barcodes and form, mail it and that's it?[/QUOTE]
What you want to do is fill out two forms. Mail one form with the UPC's and mail the other form with the receipt. If you send the UPC's and receipt together with one form, you'll probably only get one card instead of two.

[quote name='KornKid91']Bought 4 from the 99 Cent store. So if I got this write all I do is fill out the form, cut out the 4 Barcodes , put the recipt in the envelope with the barcodes and form, mail it and that's it?[/QUOTE]

You don't need the reciept. I didn't send mine in when I did the Top Spin 4 deal and they sent me the game in a few days.

I keep forgetting to stop by a 99 cent store to pick some up. Maybe I will today.

I found them at my local so cal 99c store. I have been drinking langers juice since I was a kid. All their juices are good. They seem like a total bro company as well. I sent for 4 cards and will buy more soon.

Anyone looking in the NY/PA area, Tops carries Langers (the standard 64 oz size). Got 4 today on sale at 2/$4 (think the normal non-sale prices range from $2.99-$3.29)....

[quote name='thegame85']Not me and I live in California where they're mailed to and from.[/QUOTE]

Okay thanks. I was just wondering if it will be a physical card, or an e-mail code.

[quote name='pimpster4183']I've never seen these in Florida before.[/QUOTE]

I'm in South Florida and I tried Super Target, Publix, Family Dollar, and Wallgreens and none of them carried Langers juice.

I did find one place that carried it called FoodTown (the location use to be a Winn Dixie). They had two flavors for $2.19 (Peach Strawberry and Passion Fruit) while the other flavored bottles were $2.99. If I don't find Langers at Big Lots and Winn Dixie tomorrow ( I don't know where else to look), I'll just go back to FoodTown.

Anyway, thanks OP for posting this.

bread's done
Back