Free $10 PSN card @ Langers Juice w/4 proofs of purchase

[quote name='cigaro']The lengths that people are going to in this thread for 10 dollars cracks me up[/QUOTE]

What's so funny about people spending $20 in gas to drive around to 10 different stores looking for up to $12 in juice they don't even want to drink in order to possibly get a $10 psn gift card in the mail in 2 weeks if supplies hold out? It's perfectly logical!

I have to agree somewhat. This is a great deal if you can find the cheap bottles or if, like me, you already have a stockpile of UPC's/receipts because you normally drink the juice anyway, but people driving all over town aren't really coming out on top. I don't get why more people aren't e-mailing the company and simply asking where they can buy this stuff. Companies keep track of what stores they ship to in each zip code, and in my experience, most of them are more than happy to share that information with you. Langer Juice Co. has great customer service and I can't imagine that they wouldn't help people out.

I'm not actively going to stores just for the juice, but if I happen to be at a store I will search while I am there.

I see a lot people are having problems finding this juice on sale.... I'm feeling generous today so the first 5 CAGs to pm me will receive free upc codes from me.

yeah i just picked them up at the grocery store when i was getting food for the week that i always go to. and that's right next to the best buy i go to. so it works out well.

Cranberry is 2/$4 so thats a good deal ;)

Found some at my local grocery store and though it came out to more than $10, at least I still had some juice that I was planning on getting anyway.

[quote name='cigaro']The lengths that people are going to in this thread for 10 dollars cracks me up[/QUOTE]

I don't think anyone that participates in this promo will do it just one time. I have a family that lives on juice and I'll be getting enough cards back to power my Vita for a year.

Kinda like when Pepsi did the Rock Band promo and I drank Pepsi all summer and ended up with about a hundred rock band songs and a free Beatles Rock Band Collector's Edition... or how I've got six Red Baron pizzas in the freezer and I've got free tickets for the whole family to see "The Avengers".... with more to come.

Finally found some. Small 16 ounce bottles in the refridgerated area of a convenience store so I will be getting a card! The receipt is generic so no go there.

And yeah, I just check a store any time I'm there, I haven't made a single trip to a store specifically to look for juice. Glad I found it though. Found larger bottles too, but they were 4 bucks a pop.

[quote name='bburpee']I don't think anyone that participates in this promo will do it just one time. I have a family that lives on juice and I'll be getting enough cards back to power my Vita for a year.

Kinda like when Pepsi did the Rock Band promo and I drank Pepsi all summer and ended up with about a hundred rock band songs and a free Beatles Rock Band Collector's Edition... or how I've got six Red Baron pizzas in the freezer and I've got free tickets for the whole family to see "The Avengers".... with more to come.[/QUOTE]

...or how you got diabetes from all the sugar in the juice and Pepsi.

Nope, it will probably be a little while. Langer promos usually go out right away (I normally get my items within a week of sending off for them), but Sony is most likely regulating the distribution in some way, either by doing it themselves or requiring that the cards not be sent out until a certain date.

Still haven't gotten mine yet and I mailed the first two weeks ago, and the second a few days later. Safeway is having a sale on Langers this past week ($1 off each bottle, so $1.99 each) so what the hell I got four more. I got hooked on their Apple Berry Cherry flavor. I hope it's not too late to still send away for this since I plan to mail my new labels tomorrow.

One thing I noticed is the juices at the 99 cent store are list as 10% juice, while the Safeway ones are 100% juice. 99 cent versions had extra water and sugar on the label, while Safeway's are pure juice concentrate.

Yes, the 32oz bottles are more of a "fun drink" I guess, while the 64oz bottles are considerably healthier. Not all of the blends are 100% juice, but I'd say at least half of them are. And while we're on the subject of deals...if anyone has a Vallarta in their area (might be CA-only), their latest ad has a $1-off for two 64oz bottles. It's a manufacturer's coupon, so most stores will take it.

I sure hope this promo is still valid. Gonna check out a 99 cent store this afternoon. Langer's used to have this delicious blue lemonade. I initially bought it because it was blue, but it ended up being delicious. Haven't had that stuff in like ten years. Ugh. I'm old.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Yes, the 32oz bottles are more of a "fun drink" I guess, while the 64oz bottles are considerably healthier. Not all of the blends are 100% juice, but I'd say at least half of them are. And while we're on the subject of deals...if anyone has a Vallarta in their area (might be CA-only), their latest ad has a $1-off for two 64oz bottles. It's a manufacturer's coupon, so most stores will take it.[/QUOTE]

Vallarta is awesome but the two closest ones are 25-30 minutes away.

Interesting promo. I may have to check one of the local WM stores today to see if they have some of the single serve ones for cheap and see if I can find one of those $.55 off 1 coupons. ;) I could always use a lil more PSN credit for cheap.:D

I dunno if it's the case for all the 99 cent stores in Dallas/Fort Worth, but the one in Garland had tons of Ocean Spray. No Langer's to be found. Anyone had any luck in DFW?

[quote name='eggwolio']I dunno if it's the case for all the 99 cent stores in Dallas/Fort Worth, but the one in Garland had tons of Ocean Spray. No Langer's to be found. Anyone had any luck in DFW?[/QUOTE]

I'm in DFW. Found some $1 pouches at a Walgreens and some of the bigger bottles at a Minyards.

Well people can do is they please so I don't know why others B*** about their decisions. I personally think it is only worth it if your local 99 cent store has them in stock, which mine does. So sweet deal.

Lots of choices @ the 99 cent store near Cal State Fullerton
zv26c5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mojarr0']Well people can do is they please so I don't know why others B*** about their decisions. I personally think it is only worth it if your local 99 cent store has them in stock, which mine does. So sweet deal.[/QUOTE]

Just for the record, I was just being sarcastic and joking around with my previous comment, not b*#ching at all. I found the 64 oz bottles at my local grocery store for $2/piece and am waiting on a couple cards, myself.

[quote name='Matt Young']Fruit Punch is the best.[/QUOTE]

Can't find fruit punch on my local mart but, Cranberry berry is the best for me :bouncy:. Two weeks now & still haven't receive my $10 card/code. Hoping for next week.

Out of the ones they have available at the 99 cent stores I think the apple juice and Mango are the best, with the latter being my favorite. I think the rest of them are way too sweet for my liking.

Anyways just to report: no PSN cards yet for me.

I'm a little late to the party, but I found 10 oz. bottles for 59 cents. Maybe I'll get lucky and still be able to get a card.

[quote name='merchie89']if they dont have a limit, that sucks since I only sent in 3[/QUOTE]

Is that confirmed? I don't see a fine print but still...

[quote name='OregonDealz']hey Its not kmart or best buy.... its a juice company don't rob em.[/QUOTE]

Actually Sony is probably giving Langers the cards to produce publicity. The movie featured on the forms for this is produced by Sony's animation division.

Anybody get a card yet? I sent a ton of these things in and I'm swimming in juice, plus I only live 45m from City of Industry, so I was expected a quick turnaround.

I have Vita games to download! Get on it, Sony!

[quote name='bburpee']Anybody get a card yet? I sent a ton of these things in and I'm swimming in juice, plus I only live 45m from City of Industry, so I was expected a quick turnaround.

I have Vita games to download! Get on it, Sony![/QUOTE]

Nope patiently awaiting my cards. I live a half hour away so langers should of for sure got my request well over 2 weeks ago.

[quote name='bburpee']Anybody get a card yet? I sent a ton of these things in and I'm swimming in juice, plus I only live 45m from City of Industry, so I was expected a quick turnaround.

I have Vita games to download! Get on it, Sony![/QUOTE]
I think it's better to chant "Get on it, Langers!"

[quote name='k1ngster']Is there an email or number we can contact langer at for an update?[/QUOTE]

it said like 3-6 weeks on the form....its been almost 3,not 3

[quote name='merchie89']it said like 3-6 weeks on the form....its been almost 3,not 3[/QUOTE]

It said 2, actually. "Please allow up to 2 weeks for shipment."

bread's done
Back