Free $10 Serve AMEX giftcard, possible $20

[quote name='CouRageouS']Got mine today, thanks OP.

Is there some sort of referral program to get more free money?[/QUOTE]

"We may make special offers from time to time to customers who refer friends to sign up for Serve. If you click on a link for a special offer and refer a friend, you will be awarded a bonus if your friend registers for a Serve account using the referral link in your email and meets the bonus qualification requirements (subject to the terms and conditions for each offer). The maximum amount you can receive in referral bonuses is $500 per year."

They had this when I signed up-- a box that said to refer friends for $5 each.

[quote name='Gram']I already won a contest for $25 from them awhile back, but they wouldn't let me deposit it into my serve account until I gave them my ID and SSN. How about no.[/QUOTE]
Out of 8 pages you are one of very few that have not had this work, so how about get your credit good then complain. lol

[quote name='Wario64']I just won a $25 from this. thanks! Hopefully I'll get it fine without having to send any ID info.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I won 25 too! Let's see how it works out

[quote name='Wario64']I just won a $25 from this. thanks! Hopefully I'll get it fine without having to send any ID info.[/QUOTE]Very Nice! I also won $25 bucks off of this, so I have now claimed 85 dollars from this free promo. Not bad!

[quote name='Wario64']I just won a $25 from this. thanks! Hopefully I'll get it fine without having to send any ID info.[/QUOTE]

As did I!

Oh and do not waste your time to the ones that won last week because:

"Individuals who have won one (1) prize or more in connection with any "Fund My Cyber Monday" “Fund My Friday”, "Fund My Labor Day", "Fund My Fourth", "Fund My Fall Fun", "Fund My Holidays", "Fund My New Year" Serve Giveaways are also not eligible for this Sweepstakes."

I won $25, received the DM 3 days ago, replied by email the same day and just got the money sent to my Serve account yesterday.

they have another one coming tomorrow. looks like you can only win once...oh well, $25 is still great. free $45 altogether for hardly doing anything

bread's done
Back