Free 100 Microsoft Points (One use per account)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='bburpee']107 also a no go. I'm out! Morons.[/QUOTE]

I actually just used 109...you gotta redeem it at the ms points website NOT your 360. Who's the moron now? :)

(p.s. thanks for the code, stevie r.)

Looks like 102, 104, and 106 were used. But I snagged 26. This is immensely appreciated on my part. Thanks KrebStar, that was a tremendous bit of generosity on your part.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='KrebStar']These should all work.

1. C89PR-78VMT-PWYGG-KJP3F-QRKF8
  2. JDQ6K-JGD9T-DKF9Q-7HYPP-4JJJW
  3. V6YT2-X8TPC-FC2MK-BRRCQ-TYRWW
  4. GHC2H-RVR26-2RY7B-CRF9M-DCM8W
  5. WMT9B-J8H6G-V3JJP-8J3KH-QQJJW
  6. B22VH-83XDR-4Y3FQ-WCPQM-JPHPJ
  7. FRBRP-DYXVQ-JVWPT-9RBVJ-2T8JW
  8. DTXVY-DVF72-8K49Y-JBK3W-C9BCJ
  9. TX6MG-42Q9P-Q2Y34-7GJBV-R3P48
  10. DCHM2-M9C3X-PX84T-BPKK2-CYRWW
  11. PVVQD-9PX7Q-F2WYB-D829D-MG32J
  12. W8JGM-D8GVK-KQ338-T69H8-RPTR8
  13. TX72J-RQTMD-R7QYH-YX8CK-J2YCJ
  14. CMV2H-Q6CDB-662W9-WGTCW-49Q2J
  15. TQ2TV-KWJR9-T84TJ-RC3D4-YPYCJ
  16. HK8Q9-KMPKF-PQXRB-3KQT2-36B8W
  17. WPYGB-M7WGW-XW8WV-27X7F-FRFWW
  18. VYM3F-HV7YC-MXB76-JT9DX-MFFWW
  19. WYBFF-F2VYK-RGKYQ-WKJGH-T7C48
  20. HKWHR-WQYDY-F8JC9-PQRM6-C36R8
  21. TQ7KR-MQBWJ-Y83MD-HJ6YW-WCHPJ
  22. TJH84-TBQ9G-84GBQ-BDM44-8WP48
  23. WMTK8-83HJ4-F3RPC-CKHJ7-BHHPJ
  24. FCT6Y-XWWXF-FDXP8-3WHPD-MJD2J
  25. K3462-P3K27-PYXH7-JQY7Q-XHC48
  26. PKMBB-BQD49-7BVKC-2CX6K-P3VPJ
[/quote]

THANK YOU KREBSTAR, I missed all these codes when you guys were earning tons! :D

#25 I used.

[quote name='dudedizzle27']I tried every single code posted... 0 MS points :cry: Could any1 please PM me a code[/quote]

in the time it took you to try 2 codes you could have already received a code from the dodge challenge

stevie sent me a pm with a code even though i already redeemed one so here it is for someone else here:
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]BHCQW-VVD4G-GWYVV-H36GK-R6MCJ
post if you used it please
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Man i did the dodge thing a while ago and they sent me an email with no codes and this time i still couldn't get 1 , thanks for sharing and being generous

I love how lurkers don't even bother to say they've taken the codes and leave it to other people to go through all the trouble of finding out they're all gone.

Can someone PM me a code. All I want is one song I accidentally deleted out of my collection on my last Zune reformat.

technically I have earned 350 points form this. I haven't recieved any codes at all. So I am not holding my breath. It was really cool of you to post all those codes though

[quote name='heathdud']technically I have earned 350 points form this. I haven't recieved any codes at all. So I am not holding my breath. It was really cool of you to post all those codes though[/quote]

Wow, you didn't read the rules did you? The points you earn on the site by rating cars aren't going to be sent to you until september 19th or something like that. So just keep rating and making cars until you reach the max, which is 2000.

[quote name='VioletArrows']I love how lurkers don't even bother to say they've taken the codes and leave it to other people to go through all the trouble of finding out they're all gone.

Can someone PM me a code. All I want is one song I accidentally deleted out of my collection on my last Zune reformat.[/quote]

[quote name='Shady3011']Hey, lurkers. Enjoying the spoils?

http://www.dreamcarchallenge.com/main/Default.aspx

In case any true CAG didn't get one, here's your last lifeline.[/quote]

Yet more reasons to make this a private forum.

[quote name='blk00civicsi']To those who haven't redeemed a code yet, I have a handful of codes but was asking for feedback in exchange. Please PM if interested.

Thanks[/quote]

Not sure how well this is gonna fly, pretty sure your not suppose to pad your feedback like that, especially since *anyone* can register to get a code still.

[quote name='georox']Not sure how well this is gonna fly, pretty sure your not suppose to pad your feedback like that, especially since *anyone* can register to get a code still.[/quote]

True. I'm not demanding feedback though. I could be that guy and keep them for myself but would rather give to the community. It's the same situation when the CC coupons come out too. O:)

so.. if ive already redeemed a code.. the only thing i can do now is make and rate more cars until september?

[quote name='blk00civicsi']True. I'm not demanding feedback though. I could be that guy and keep them for myself but would rather give to the community. It's the same situation when the CC coupons come out too. O:)[/quote]
Feedback Rules and Guidelines (edited 3/18/2008)

-When should we leave feedback?
  • Feedback should be left when both parties participate in an exchange of items of specific value. Some examples outlined below or when and when not to leave feedback.

• User 1 trades his Bioshock for User 2's Mass Effect. Feedback is left by both parties.

• User 1 buys an Xbox 12 month code from User 2. Feedback is left by both parties.
  • User 1 gives User 2 a free 48 Xbox Live code. NO Feedback is left.
  • User 1 gives User 2 a free Playstation 3. NO Feedback is left.
  • User 1 gives User 2 a Playstation 3 and User 2 pays $20 for the shipping. Feedback is left for both parties.
  • User 1 trades a gmail invite for a qmail invite from User 2. NO feedback is left.
-What should feedback contain?
  • Feedback should be specific. This is what another CAG will use to determine the trustworthiness of another. If someone is selling a high valued item, it would be important to know if the user has done so in the past.

• Good format =Traded Mass Effect for his Bioshock. Fast Shipping, great Trade!
  • Bad format = A+++++ Trade, thanks!
-Should I be worried about retaliatory feedback if I have a negative experience and I completed my end of the deal with no issues?
  • Retaliatory feedback will be removed, provided sufficient proof can be shown that it is unwarranted. For example, if user 1 ships an item timely and user 2 doesn't ship for a month. User 1 leaves feedback and User 2 retaliates.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72504

Don't ask for feedback for stuff your paying nothing into. You can't give away virtual goods and give/get feedback, as said there. Also as its been posted in this thread, people can still get codes from the site.

[quote name='Napegator']QVGQX-MQCP4-3VBT4-TWXQ9-R3Y8W ... Yup, thats the code, I just got it on an email... guess someone used it... :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

The code works, I just tried it. I entered another code of my own before it (from this sweepstakes thing), so it didn't accept it, however, the code did work, it was just the fact that I already redeemed a code already from the sweepstakes (or whatever you'd like to call it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back