Free 1600 XBox Marketplace Points

Just signed up right now

Left my 7 day trial active, but canceled the Coaching & Chatting features (go to "My Account" under the My Tools section when you login, its on the left side half way down the page). Theres also a "Cancel my subscription" option there which I plan to use =P

Just signed up also.

Cancelled coach and chat features and left the subscribtion active. I also noticed that there is a "cancel my subscription" option. As soon I receive the email comfirmation bye bye subscription.

Just signed up

How do you get them to email you the code? I didn't see that option anywhere

[quote name='J35U5']Just signed up

How do you get them to email you the code? I didn't see that option anywhere[/quote]Go to the login page and fill in the info to have them resend the code

[quote name='DrNo']When you sign up, I think, it specifically mentions that you must call to cancel your subscription to True. I think it is so that the customer rep has a chance to convince you to stay, they gave me a free month.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but you can cancel online too. It said that when I signed up a month ago but I canceled online and they never billed me.

good luck all - this worked fine for me. recieved code through email.

the wii points true.com offer through letsplaywii.com however has been a nightmare, I've been trading emails with their support for a month and still no resolution. they've only replied to me like 3 or 4 times in that time period. ridiculous.

360 achiever worked fine however.

personally prefer gaming lagoon (check my sig :))

[quote name='velvet396']personally prefer gaming lagoon (check my sig :))[/quote]Having probs with GL - half of the things I complete keep getting disapproved even though I go through the whole surveys

[quote name='JaTaN']Having probs with GL - half of the things I complete keep getting disapproved even though I go through the whole surveys[/quote]
Same here. I filled out at least 5 offers and only one of them has been approved.

Look out when you make your true.com account.

I made with a whole bunch of ridiculous fake info (stupid screen name, fake birthdate, things like that) and got drilled by the cancellation guy. Then he tried to make it really confusing, like I couldn't cancel right then. I had to keep saying "alright, I just want to cancel, I've given you my info" a million times before he finally gave in.

just a tip ;)

[quote name='Apossum']Look out when you make your true.com account.

I made with a whole bunch of ridiculous fake info (stupid screen name, fake birthdate, things like that) and got drilled by the cancellation guy. Then he tried to make it really confusing, like I couldn't cancel right then. I had to keep saying "alright, I just want to cancel, I've given you my info" a million times before he finally gave in.

just a tip ;)[/quote]Cancel online

oh shit, they let you cancel online now? Link plz.

also, they told me how many former accounts were tied to my CC# :oops:

[quote name='Mex25']Same here. I filled out at least 5 offers and only one of them has been approved.[/quote]
you sometimes can't do offers for the same company. if you're filling out a survey that looks nearly identical or has extremely similar questions to a previous survey, it's likely you're not going to get credit.

at gaming lagoon they have a support link, click on it and take your problems to the forums there. the mods can be fucking dicks, but if you're patient they'll help out. even with getting disapproved here and there, I had more than enough free offers completed to get a 3 month Live card.

there are other things like firewall and cookie settings, and which browser you're using. I have a thread in the referral section of CAG that I'm updating later tonight with a listing of offers I've gotten easy approval on.

Having probs with:
MB - Free sample of Jelly Belly
Rex - Classmates
AZ - Free Recipe Downloads (FindWhat)
AZ - Party with a Star Cindy
AZ - Music ETC (filed support ticket since I paid $1 for the trial)
Mil - Macys
MIL - 1500 Gas Gift Card Zip

So the MIL and AZ are limited? I think I've done other ones that are MIL & AZ. Currently at 14.85pts, trying to get 22pts for the 1600 MS Points Live card (new Gears of War map pack is out lol)

Thanks for participating in the Xbox360Achiever.com Xbox 360 Live 1600
Marketplace Points Card promotion. We have recieved confirmation that you
have signed up for true.com and your product will be shipped out in 10
to 14 business days. This is the longest it could take, we'll do our best
to expedite it and ship it out within a week.

The address we will ship to is:

If you need to make any corrections to this address or have any questions,
please reply to this email.

NOTE: We are now featuring online shipping of the Marketplace Point Card
subscription codes. The above address is what we will use if you choose
not to accept your card online. The next email you receive from us will
give you the option along with the link to get your card online.

Cheers,
~The Xbox360Achiever.com Support Team

Okay did they change their email?

They sent me the confirmation saying it's on its way (the link to get the points card online), but it's been over a week ago and when I try to email them, I keep getting the message that there was a problem with the address I was sending to.

For the people that have recieved multiple cards now, when you sign up with a fake (different) name and a different address, are you using the same info for true.com or do you use the name and address on the credit card? I've tried signing up for the promotion using a fake name and addy, but when I sign up for true, I use my real name and addy. Since then, they have stopped sending me cards. I'm worried that I use fake info when signing up for true.com, I could get busted for credit card fraud or something. Any ideas?

[quote name='cycophuk']For the people that have recieved multiple cards now, when you sign up with a fake (different) name and a different address, are you using the same info for true.com or do you use the name and address on the credit card? I've tried signing up for the promotion using a fake name and addy, but when I sign up for true, I use my real name and addy. Since then, they have stopped sending me cards. I'm worried that I use fake info when signing up for true.com, I could get busted for credit card fraud or something. Any ideas?[/quote]
Here's what you do.

Make a new email account or one that hasn't been used for true.com

Get a prepaid debit card (which you can get at drug stores [Walgreens, CVS, etc] or your local mall or even online).

Use said card for true.com, since the card isn't made for a specific person, you can use any name you want on true.com just make sure it matches what you put on the site for the Live points.

Just make sure you let them know that you want to obtain you 1600 points online.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Okay did they change their email?

They sent me the confirmation saying it's on its way (the link to get the points card online), but it's been over a week ago and when I try to email them, I keep getting the message that there was a problem with the address I was sending to.[/QUOTE]

It has been about 5 days for me, but I haven't tried emailing them yet. How long does this usually take?

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Okay did they change their email?

They sent me the confirmation saying it's on its way (the link to get the points card online), but it's been over a week ago and when I try to email them, I keep getting the message that there was a problem with the address I was sending to.[/QUOTE]

I have the same problem too. You get the email back because their mailbox is full. Makes me wonder if I'll get anything from them.

I did mine on Tuesday and got that email on Friday (it says 7 days on it so I'll just wait since my emails are bouncing back to me)

I signed up for it and got a reply back the 27th of last month:

Hello Adrian,

Thanks for participating in the Xbox360Achiever.com Xbox 360 Live 1600Marketplace Points Card promotion. We have recieved confirmation that youhave signed up for true.com and your product will be shipped out in 10 to 14 business days. This is the longest it could take, we'll do our best to expedite it and ship it out within a week.

The address we will ship to is:

If you need to make any corrections to this address or have any questions,please reply to this email.

NOTE: We are now featuring online shipping of the Marketplace Point Cardsubscription codes. The above address is what we will use if you choosenot to accept your card online. The next email you receive from us willgive you the option along with the link to get your card online.

Cheers,~The Xbox360Achiever.com Support Team

--------------------------------------------------

I tried using their contact support twice,but I have never recieved anything after the E-mail I just showed.I tried telling them I wanted it sent to my e-mail,but as I said,I never got a reply,wtf?:censored: I want Double Dragon,Millipede/Cetipede,and save the rest for some Guitar Hero 2 DLC (When some new songs happen to come out) lol

Good news everyone!

I sent them an email saying I was wondering about the cards. I told them I knew a lot of people who didn't and that we were all worried we would be screwed.

They wrote back within the hour and said they were just waiting on their next shipment of cards, which arrives some time tomorrow. They'll start sending them as soon as they get them.

[quote name='Apossum']Good news everyone!

I sent them an email saying I was wondering about the cards. I told them I knew a lot of people who didn't and that we were all worried we would be screwed.

They wrote back within the hour and said they were just waiting on their next shipment of cards, which arrives some time tomorrow. They'll start sending them as soon as they get them.[/quote]

Yeah he told me monday that i'd have my code by the end of the week. It'll be my 5th card :D

BTW Why didn't they ever reply to my two emails Ive sent them?And when should I be getting my points?I got the verifacation email about that the next e-mail would be the option to chose to get my points by mail or e-mail,and that was on the 27th of last month,and still have not gotten anything else...o_0

[quote name='twistedadrian']BTW Why didn't they ever reply to my two emails Ive sent them?And when should I be getting my points?I got the verifacation email about that the next e-mail would be the option to chose to get my points by mail or e-mail,and that was on the 27th of last month,and still have not gotten anything else...o_0[/quote] I'm wondering the same exact thing. I've sent them two emails about why haven't I received any such email and I still haven't. I signed up last monday but I see no one else still hasn't received their codes. Now I'm wondering if this was even worth all this bullshit.

Just got a new code! Woo woo!

I had my friend sign up, too, when I signed up for this one, and he never got the first email. Guess they're choosey or something.

Anyway, now that I'm sitting on $120 worth of points I'm going to go for broke and sign up for ten cards. I'll keep you updated on how that works out.

LOLZ!!!!:applause:

I got my 5th in today, now i have something like 7800 MS points... i just don't spend em anymore. I do need to pick up the GOW, Crackdown, GRAW2 maps that'll take a huge cut into my points.

Now that I know what to do, I'm going to start buying debit cards from walmart and do it a little sneakier then changing address/name/email.

They have to be getting wise to the fact of what we're doing. I'm going to go as far as keeping different IP's on my future ones. Have completely different full names and addresses.

If you havn't gotten it yet, I'd email them and ask. It did take a lot longer this time... like 3+ weeks. Hence doing multiple at a time.

I will say that I do use the TRUE website for each trial, i create a entire profile with pics story and let people do all the winking they want on my Sexy Self! I'd venture to say that if you never actually use the account, you don't get credit from True.com

[quote name='Worseley']I'd venture to say that if you never actually use the account, you don't get credit from True.com[/QUOTE]
Nah, I didn't do anything or change any of the profile stuff for 5 of the 6 cards I got. You just have to sign up.

The easiest way is create a email account from scratch, use your address with slight changes like (100 main st => 100b main st )

You can use the same credit card, just keep fresh emails, usernames and addresses.

You can also buy prepaid debt cards and make up completely new addresses and names... it' all goes to the email anyways.

Just got my second card in email form yesterday! All I did was change my email address and put my street address in caps (not sure if that does anything though)

So your saying TRUE.com doesn't check for the same credit card and name? That makes things interesting, not just for this deal but for a few others. :)

[quote name='Wario64']i hate repeating questions, but are they still allowing cancellation online?[/quote]
I'm working on my second card, canceled online both times. Just go my account, and then billing, then cancel. WHen you go back to my account, if billing is gone, then you should be good, because it willask you to resubscribe. If you wan't to be 100%, call and verify. I did that my first time (cancel online, call to verify), and when I talked to them, it was real quick. Just gave then some info, they said yup, no charges will be made, and I was like sweet.

[quote name='Wario64']i hate repeating questions, but are they still allowing cancellation online?[/quote]
Yep cancelled online a week and a half ago. No charges to my card.

[quote name='SilverPaw750']Damn, I'm only 17, any way I can get in on a deal like this?[/QUOTE]

Have someone buy you a Visa Gift card.

bread's done
Back