Free $20 Amazon Giftcard

Thanks TC hope this works, if it does im getting myself a nice new Blu Ray movie =] Ended up using one of my many back up emails plus a different phone # just in case, to many spammers calling my house lately its driving me crazy. But keep us updated on when you get the Gift card, and for those still wondering the Gift card is still on the site, if its no longer available you may need to change computers IP address might only be accepted once.

Thanks. Hope it works. These types of surveys always make me feel like I need to click everything to show my overwhelming support/interest that I have absolutely no interest in to begin with just to get the free item that they're offering.:)

I was just in my college's library yesterday. Today, I'm an Information Officer. The relevance and timing of this survey is amazing.

Thanks, brown.

Thankya much OP. I threw in my answers as well. Not sure what many of the questions were asking, but MAN did I ever answer them. Here's hoping the card shows up :)

Thanks for the heads up - it's definitely worth a shot!

I kinda feel bad for the survey takers...this data is going to be absolutely useless to them! lol Did anyone even read the questions? I sure as hell didn't.

lol i have to have faith in this but considering how many views this thread has on this page and on SD (and i'm sure FW) i can only imagine they can't give out that many GC's... hopefully ppl who got in on it early will get it at least

Ugh...I was studying for/taking an exam all day so I didn't see this til now. Hope deal is still good and here's to hoping everyone gets their GC's. Thanks, OP.

bread's done
Back