FREE 360 Game--100% Legit. (GHIII Bundle & COD 4 INCLUDED!) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='koruwa']did you get charged the 10 dollar monthly fee still or was that refunded?[/quote]

im still waiting for the refund :cry:

[quote name='mcdaking84']What the hell, I ordered on the 26th[/quote]

I dont know, in reality mine should have shipped later. My neighbor ordered guitar hero III on the 23rd and it still says pre-order, so i dont know...

ordered on Oct 18th...shipped today. yay...too bad my 360 got the rrod. i'm shipping that to microsoft as soon as i get ouf of work in half an hour.

Ordered mine on the 20th and now its shipping soon!...Whoopee!

Yo Mars10, I'm gonna be sending out your GHII on monday...I couldnt find a box and the company wont ship or package anything without a proper box.

Boo yah - ordered the 16th, shipped today. Should have it monday. And autovantage finally credited. Time for... Mass Effect? Or maybe hold out til the Nov update... decisions decisions....

[quote name='koruwa']did you do it by phone or what?
also, how long did you wait to cancel after signing up/getting credit[/quote]

Their terms of conditions state that if you send back the first book, they will cancel your membership. I sent it back refused and they cancelled my account.

[quote name='SilverGriever']Boo yah - ordered the 16th, shipped today. Should have it monday. And autovantage finally credited. Time for... Mass Effect? Or maybe hold out til the Nov update... decisions decisions....[/quote]How long did it take for AutoVantage to credit? Did it credit for you without an MCR? I filed an MCR for it on October 21st and I still haven't gotten credit yet :bomb:

[quote name='nadroj1485']guess cut off this time is the 22nd...thats when I placed my order and im now "shipping soon"[/quote]

yep I ordered mine on the 22nd and it says shipping soon

Just got the emails from TRAIIN saying that Guitar Hero 3 has been shipped and should arrive in 2-3 business days. Excellent!! I really hope they are the wireless Les Paul versions....

[quote name='Mars10']I am suprised I ordered on the 28th and it shipped today. It went from processing to shipped instantly, none of that shipping soon stuff...[/quote]

for some strange reason i dont believe u. there are tons of people who ordered before u and still havent shipped.

[quote name='Rig']No, you don't have to sign up for anything more to get credit. Just fill out a MCR on the YourFree360Games site, since you said you waited seven days. Put the email you received from Great Fun (with full headers!) into the box when filling out the MCR.[/quote]

thanks rig!

[quote name='mev1205']How long did it take for AutoVantage to credit? Did it credit for you without an MCR? I filed an MCR for it on October 21st and I still haven't gotten credit yet :bomb:[/quote]

I signed up the 24th of Oct, filed the MCR on the 1st and got credited today. Did you already cancel? cause that might make it take a hit. I did just get my membership info today, just wish I had that 3 days ago when my wife's car broke down at 1am...

is there any drawback is switching between referrels and points account? say i do 2 offers and order something, then switch to a referrel account. Also, for every game i get, do I have to do another offer or is it a one time thing for doing the offer and then getting referrels gives credits.

[quote name='koruwa']is there any drawback is switching between referrels and points account? say i do 2 offers and order something, then switch to a referrel account. Also, for every game i get, do I have to do another offer or is it a one time thing for doing the offer and then getting referrels gives credits.[/quote]

Not sure about the first part, but yes you always have to complete at least one offer to get a new game.

Signed up and completed 2 offers today, woot. Ordered my GH3 bundle, we'll see how long it takes. I really don't mind the wait, as I didn't have the money for GH3 right now anyway.

[quote name='Corvin']That's because they don't. :)[/quote]

Actually they do. Lookup UPS Express critical (if you really care).

Minimum cost is like $200 to do it. Obviously I was joking.

[quote name='nadroj1485']Not sure about the first part, but yes you always have to complete at least one offer to get a new game.[/quote]

hmmm alright, also for any new people signing up under me would be appreciated :)

w00t! Got ansy and went ahead and did Yahoo Success Kit, decided to bust out the Amex for it, credited in less than 15 minutes, man that is the best feeling when they happen fast.

Also did Complete Home a week ago, and that hasnt credited. It says 5 days in the thingy so I'm hoping that being I did it on a weekend I may still get it in the clear, but I filed an MCR anyway.

Have enough banked to get another game, but debating on what. Already ahve GHIII, ordered COD4 a few days ago, so its between VF5 or waiting for the Nov update.

edit: screw it, just went for VF5 :D

[quote name='koruwa']is there any drawback is switching between referrels and points account? say i do 2 offers and order something, then switch to a referrel account. Also, for every game i get, do I have to do another offer or is it a one time thing for doing the offer and then getting referrels gives credits.[/quote]

If I'm not mistaken, the only drawback to doing a referral account is that you can only get one game that way and then you have to do points. I'm pretty sure I read that in the terms of service for the site.

Here's the quote

"IV. REWARDS
1. If participating in a referral based account, you are limited to one reward per account, however you may participate in as many offers as you wish, but please note, you may only receive one free item for a referral account. You may, however, obtain an unlimited amount when using the point method provided you have met the site requirements."

[quote name='macjz212']Here's the quote

"IV. REWARDS
1. If participating in a referral based account, you are limited to one reward per account, however you may participate in as many offers as you wish, but please note, you may only receive one free item for a referral account. You may, however, obtain an unlimited amount when using the point method provided you have met the site requirements."
[/quote]

That is what the site says, but so far I have earned 2 ref based games, and 2 points based games.

can i use a paypal virtual cc to bypass the limitation for multiple sites. Like eauction and quuickbooks need different CC, can i just go virtual and that will work?

[quote name='rusty']can i use a paypal virtual cc to bypass the limitation for multiple sites. Like eauction and quuickbooks need different CC, can i just go virtual and that will work?[/quote]

If you get caught you will be banned, no clue if it works or not though.

Guitar Hero III is shipped and I just got credit for the Yahoo Succes Kit, a good Saturday morning. Trying to think of another offer to do now, I've done a lot of them.

[quote name='Moose_Man']Guitar Hero III is shipped and I just got credit for the Yahoo Succes Kit, a good Saturday morning. Trying to think of another offer to do now, I've done a lot of them.[/QUOTE]

I tried to complete the yahoo one too, but it said I was making a duplicate...
I noticed it's the same company as the google success kit thing, is that why mine didn't work?

[quote name='the_deej']I tried to complete the yahoo one too, but it said I was making a duplicate...
I noticed it's the same company as the google success kit thing, is that why mine didn't work?[/quote]

Yah. You gotta use a different credit card.

okay please don't flame me, but I'm looking to sign up for the free360 game site and want to give the referral to the correct person on the list and put my referral in without breaking any sort of chain of command.

*new to the site so have no clue...

[quote name='imnotatfault']okay please don't flame me, but I'm looking to sign up for the free360 game site and want to give the referral to the correct person on the list and put my referral in without breaking any sort of chain of command.

*new to the site so have no clue...[/quote]

You can use any refferal link, there is no conga line. Here's mine if you would like to sign up under me and help me out. :)

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232258

Sorry if this has been asked before, I have been keeping tabs on the thread, but have not looked at either of the previous two.

My question is, is can I still get credited for referrals, if I switched back to a points account?

[quote name='Unknown50862']Sorry if this has been asked before, I have been keeping tabs on the thread, but have not looked at either of the previous two.

My question is, is can I still get credited for referrals, if I switched back to a points account?[/quote]Yes, you can swtich back and forth between account types without any penalty whatsoever ;)

[quote name='mev1205']Yes, you can swtich back and forth between account types without any penalty whatsoever ;)[/quote]

Maybe I didn't word that correctly. Can I still get referrals while I'm on a points account, or do I have to switch back to a referrals account before they sign up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back