FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. Even Guitar Hero 2 bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Darkarts']Ricochet i'm doing you're refferal link, hopefully soemone will do mine.[/quote]
Hey, thanks for the signup. What offer did you do - I see you haven't gone green yet.

Just need one more!
http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=233309

Phone numbers for cancellation purposes:
stamps.com: 1-888-434-0055 (be sure to know the answer to your security question, and phone number you signed up under)
GE Critics choice: 1-800-527-3378 (make sure you have your membership number handy) note: they transferred me to another department but it worked eventually

Oh and by the way, for those fretting to cancel - I just spent about forty minutes on the phone and canceled four different offers total. Simple and easy. Easiest and fastest was Grant Search Provider, followed by Ebay Success Kit, Stamps.com, and GE Critics Choice. I was on hold with GE Critics Choice for about twelve minutes while they tried to connect me to the proper people. Otherwise, every single cancellation was very simple to do with using "I just don't need it/want it," in a friendly tone. No need to make up crazy stories here.

Ah, and one other thing. Anyone get a call from the ebay success kit people? I got one last night at around 6 or 7 asking me about how I was going to use the kit and be an independent business owner. I told them I was doing the whole shebang for a referral site, and the guy on the phone was like "ohhh trying to get free stuff on the internet?" Haha, he seemed pretty amused by it and offered to give me the number to cancel my account.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']Anyone know the phone numbers for Stamps.com or GE Critics Choice?

I am back to a referral account so please help me out if you can. I will reimburse you with $2 paypal if you get a green using Get Rich With Google. Note that I am not paying you for a green I am just reimbursing the money that you spent on the trial.

Linky:
http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232423[/quote]

GE:
To cancel,simply call the Toll-Free number below or send your request to the address below. Æ Critics' Choice Entertainment Program P.O.Box 843 ltasca,IL 60143-0979 1-800-527-3378

Stamps:
To close your account, please contact Customer Support at 1-888-434-0055, Monday - Friday, 6 am - 6pm (PST). Thank you for your patience.

Thanks Ricochet and brainwarped!

My referral still hasn't gone green, so im thinking he might have just signed up to check out the offers. That is alright, but I need 2 referrals still. Link is in the sig if you are interested.

nice I called GE Critics Choice and my call disconnected after 5minutes. Here we go again.

EDIT:
Wow I called and this time they picked up almost immediatly before she even started her nonsense I said listen I really dont want any stuff other than to cancel but thank you. I said it firmly but not rudely. Gave her my account number and confirmed my adress and its over. Gonna call stamps.com in a few minutes...

my first copy of guitar hero showed up this morning and my second is on its way. i cancelled the ebay success kit via email with no problems. i called to cancel grant mentor yesterday and the guy took my information and said i'd receive a confirmation email in the next 24 hours. i didn't receive one so i called back today and the guy said they don't send confirmation emails and that my account had been billed. he was friendly and reversed the charge, so hopefully i'm all set now.

i didn't receive credit for any of the instant offers i did on my computer (stamps, grant mentor, ebay success kit). i switched to my wife's laptop (and used internet explorer) and everything has gone through smoothly. not sure what's up with that.

does anyone have the cancellation info for the quickbooks quick start kit? i got credit for it, but never received a confirmation email and the page i printed out doesn't have any contact info.

[quote name='wertt']my first copy of guitar hero showed up this morning and my second is on its way. i cancelled the ebay success kit via email with no problems. i called to cancel grant mentor yesterday and the guy took my information and said i'd receive a confirmation email in the next 24 hours. i didn't receive one so i called back today and the guy said they don't send confirmation emails and that my account had been billed. he was friendly and reversed the charge, so hopefully i'm all set now.

i didn't receive credit for any of the instant offers i did on my computer (stamps, grant mentor, ebay success kit). i switched to my wife's laptop (and used internet explorer) and everything has gone through smoothly. not sure what's up with that.

does anyone have the cancellation info for the quickbooks quick start kit? i got credit for it, but never received a confirmation email and the page i printed out doesn't have any contact info.[/quote]

When you call to cancel, be sure to ask for a confirmation number, as well as getting the reps name and/or id number, and save it with the confirmation page you got when you signed up.

I had the same problem as you - tried using the desktop to complete offers to no avail, but no problem with the laptop. It's probably because, on my laptop, I cleared my cookies and temp files and history like crazy before I did a ref.

The cancellation number for the quickbooks quick start kit can be found in their terms and conditions: 1-800-497-4988

Waiting for a ref to go green still, and need one more. Help a guy out!

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=233309

There's a few of us who can use some referrals. Since I got my manual credit a month later.. lol I'm just gonna see if I can snag 2 referrals.

I see Fragged needs 1, Ricochet needs 1, and I can use 2.

Fragged didn't you make a conga for this? I say take all the ref links.. put them in an 1 post and when people sign up they just click on a link randomly LOL

But to be fair, when we've seen we got our 2 referrals we let you (or whoever the OP is) know we've been taken care of..and have our link removed.

Sound good/Sound fun?

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232674 :D

Edit: Hell, if anyone wants.. I'll be more then happy to start a thread like that. This thread has gone big enough.. we can probably use a new/fresh one :)

Well I didn't say a conga..because MOST of us have joined the site.. we just need to catch the new people.
That's why I suggest 1 post w/ some of our links and when someone joins..they join from 1 of the links.

This way all links are exposed, and everyone has a fair shot.

Maybe MAYBE I'll do a thread

[quote name='lilboo']Well I didn't say a conga..because MOST of us have joined the site.. we just need to catch the new people.
That's why I suggest 1 post w/ some of our links and when someone joins..they join from 1 of the links.

This way all links are exposed, and everyone has a fair shot.

Maybe MAYBE I'll do a thread[/quote]

Mine was unsuccessful

You should give your idea a shot though.

Paste everyones links with how many they need next to them (I only want 1) and people can pm u once they went green.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']Mine was unsuccessful

You should give your idea a shot though.

Paste everyones links with how many they need next to them (I only want 1) and people can pm u once they went green.[/QUOTE]

Gratest beat me to it, lol

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']nice I called GE Critics Choice and my call disconnected after 5minutes. Here we go again.

EDIT:
Wow I called and this time they picked up almost immediatly before she even started her nonsense I said listen I really dont want any stuff other than to cancel but thank you. I said it firmly but not rudely. Gave her my account number and confirmed my adress and its over. Gonna call stamps.com in a few minutes...[/quote]

What account number is that cause im thinking of cancelling all my crap later on today and I havent even logged into the ge website.

[quote name='SoNiC1023']What account number is that cause im thinking of cancelling all my crap later on today and I havent even logged into the ge website.[/quote]
I copied it down on the page that shows once you register- it says thanks for signing up here is your account # for future reference.

I just canceled stamps.com

The guy had a very soft voice - so soft that it sounded like he was talking to me from india but without a phone (lol). He kept trying to get me to keep it and how I didnt use my free postage. I said:

Me: I didn't realize you needed a printer to print out the stamps.]
(absolute silence for at least 5 seconds)
Me: Are you still there?
Indian Customer Service Guy: You don't have a printer
Me: It is sad but true...
ICSG: Do you think you will be getting one anytime soon?
Me: Nah they are too heavy to carry around.
ICSG: Carry around?
Me: Yeah I travel alot- on foot. So can I just cancel this please?

After that he finally gave up and canceled got my cancellation emails immediatly.

I'm going for DiRt next. Are there any other offers other than stamps.com, Get Rich With Google, and GE Critics Choice that give instant credit?

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']I copied it down on the page that shows once you register- it says thanks for signing up here is your account # for future reference.

I just canceled stamps.com

The guy had a very soft voice - so soft that it sounded like he was talking to me from india but without a phone (lol). He kept trying to get me to keep it and how I didnt use my free postage. I said:

Me: I didn't realize you needed a printer to print out the stamps.]
(absolute silence for at least 5 seconds)
Me: Are you still there?
Indian Customer Service Guy: You don't have a printer
Me: It is sad but true...
ICSG: Do you think you will be getting one anytime soon?
Me: Nah they are too heavy to carry around.
ICSG: Carry around?
Me: Yeah I travel alot- on foot. So can I just cancel this please?

After that he finally gave up and canceled got my cancellation emails immediatly.

I'm going for DiRt next. Are there any other offers other than stamps.com, Get Rich With Google, and GE Critics Choice that give instant credit?[/QUOTE]

:rofl:!!!!!

I hate calling Stamps.com.. oh god, it's dreadful.

[quote name='lilboo']:rofl:!!!!!

I hate calling Stamps.com.. oh god, it's dreadful.[/quote]

That really was what happened - no exaggeration!

Do you know if I could do stamps.com on another site too as long as I use a different email and CC?

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']That really was what happened - no exaggeration!

Do you know if I could do stamps.com on another site too as long as I use a different email and CC?[/QUOTE]

I've done it twice.. I used semi-different info

Like, my name is Thomas so original that's what I put. Second time I just used "Tom". i originally used my cell, second time I used my home #. Luckily my debit card expired in April so I wound up with a new one (hence new CC number)

same address, but I live on "Whitman Drive", another time I wrote "Whitman Dr"..so essentially you're able to complete it again and you ARE using correct info..but enough to let it pass and able you to sign up :)

Well im just gonna tell them I want them to cancell it and if they give me any bullcrap and try to get me to stay then ill lie but I gotta stay truthful!

[quote name='lilboo']I've done it twice.. I used semi-different info

Like, my name is Thomas so original that's what I put. Second time I just used "Tom". i originally used my cell, second time I used my home #. Luckily my debit card expired in April so I wound up with a new one (hence new CC number)

same address, but I live on "Whitman Drive", another time I wrote "Whitman Dr"..so essentially you're able to complete it again and you ARE using correct info..but enough to let it pass and able you to sign up :)[/quote]

I may do this for Gaming Lagoon or something then. Thanks for the info.

Well I just cancelled stamps with no hassel at all. Does anyone know if GE has indian people on the phone( IM NOT RACIST!!!) I have a hard time hearing them.

[quote name='SoNiC1023']Well I just cancelled stamps with no hassel at all. Does anyone know if GE has indian people on the phone( IM NOT RACIST!!!) I have a hard time hearing them.[/quote]

Just tell them you have a bad connection and they'll speak up. You have to remember that often times they work in a large environment with bunches of people next to them, so they don't talk very loud in the first place.

And again, no need for crazy stories to cancel, guys. Just tell them you don't need it. Stamps will offer you an extension and just repeat that you don't need it, and that you'll be using the post office (they sometimes ask where you'll get your stamps from). The end.

Oh, and still need a ref! http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=233309

[quote name='Ricochet']Just tell them you have a bad connection and they'll speak up. You have to remember that often times they work in a large environment with bunches of people next to them, so they don't talk very loud in the first place.

And again, no need for crazy stories to cancel, guys. Just tell them you don't need it. Stamps will offer you an extension and just repeat that you don't need it, and that you'll be using the post office (they sometimes ask where you'll get your stamps from). The end.

Oh, and still need a ref! http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=233309[/quote]

I only told him a crazy story after I saw normal people talk was going nowhere (lol). Most of the time (like True.com and GE Critics Choice) it goes pretty smoothly.

I hope I get another referral soon as I really want Dirt.

Just did 3 offers today. GE still hasnt gone through but i ordered DDR bundle.

Once GE + ebay success kit go through then im going to order The Darkness.

Once thats done, THEN ill finally do the 2 referrals for a free game(overlord).

That will complete my gaming needs until August unless vampire rain gets good reviews.

[quote name='Weedy649']Just did 3 offers today. GE still hasnt gone through but i ordered DDR bundle.

Once GE + ebay success kit go through then im going to order The Darkness.

Once thats done, THEN ill finally do the 2 referrals for a free game(overlord).

That will complete my gaming needs until August unless vampire rain gets good reviews.[/quote]

So is ebay success kit instant now? People had been having trouble with it? What other than stamps, GE Critics Choice, and GRW/Google, is currently crediting well?

Is it normal for greens not to come up immediately? One of my referrals says he has done his offers and got credit, but he isn't greened...

[quote name='lilboo']What happened to that so called Conga thread? Why did it get closed..?[/quote]

IDKWTF that is all about...
We were SO close to getting this shit organized...

[quote name='lilboo']What happened to that so called Conga thread? Why did it get closed..?[/quote]

No idea... did greatest make more than one thread?

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']IDKWTF that is all about...
We were SO close to getting this shit organized...[/QUOTE]

True! Oh well..

[quote name='help1']No idea... did greatest make more than one thread?[/QUOTE]

I think so, however this thread isn't very organized in terms of having everyone help each other out. The OP hasn't posted in this thread in quite sometime, so he can't help us. Even though he has another thread, it wasn't really HIS referral thread (although he did make his link more visable, lmao)

Maybe we can try and re-organize this thread.

reorganizing this will take too long. This one should be locked, and the referral conga should be the new your360gameforfree thread.

Everyone send me your referral link.
I'll turn this thread around.

You hear me?
Send me your referral link via PM only.

PM only!
PM ONLY LOL

[quote name='Weedy649']uh this is pretty much the conga thread no?[/QUOTE]

sorta, the problem is that it's unorganized now. 'Tis all.

P.S. I still never redownloaded AIM, I will soon I promise!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back