FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. Even Guitar Hero 2 bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Monday I can file for a missing credit report, then I need to lay off this site for a while once I get Overlord for my 2.50.

I'm using the Visa Gift Card method now, and 2 of the offers I did (GrantMentor and eAuction) charged the card but I never got a confirmation email (My grant mentor login/password doesnt work either, everythough it processed through) eAuction processed up until the final part and the stopped, yet they still charged me. I'm hoping to get Credit on these two! I got NBA Street Homecourt back when this site started and have a DDR Universe processing. Anyone know what's up with eAuction or Grant Mentor? Thanks!

Yep

[quote name='mcdaking84']ge offer works great. just got credit, just need to cancel with them. Guitar hero should come soon. It comes with the guitar?[/quote]

yo i need a couple of people to help me out with referral.. don't worry no need for credit card.. it'll take less than 5 minutes.. I would really appreciate it.. Can you please im me at MyThrowbackNikes

BELIEVE ME.. IT WILL DEFINITELY BENEFIT YOU AND ME.. YOU WON'T REGRET IMING ME. =)

[quote name='MikeMvS']I'm using the Visa Gift Card method now, and 2 of the offers I did (GrantMentor and eAuction) charged the card but I never got a confirmation email (My grant mentor login/password doesnt work either, everythough it processed through) eAuction processed up until the final part and the stopped, yet they still charged me. I'm hoping to get Credit on these two! I got NBA Street Homecourt back when this site started and have a DDR Universe processing. Anyone know what's up with eAuction or Grant Mentor? Thanks![/quote]

How long has DDR been processing? Mines been quite some time (WAAAAAY longer than GHII was)

So if I get a 10 dollar visa gift card ill be able to get GH2 for free right? How many offers can you do with a Via GC, I might wanna get like 2 games.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']You can do most offers with the Visa giftcard.[/quote]

Sweet! Also, can you get as many games as you want as long as you do offers?

ok...customer service responded to me about a bunch of people not getting credit for the ebay success kit (don't worry I didn't name this forum or give a link)...

A lot of people are not getting credit for the ebay success kit. They submit manual credit and when they don't get it they just forget about it. I know I am not the first to submit manual credit for this offer. As far as I know I am probably the first to contact customer service directly about this. I know of quite a few people who gave up on getting manual credit for the ebay success kit (www.onlinesupplier.com) after a few weeks went by. I submitted for manual credit recently and one of the requirements is a confirmation email which I did not receive. I received a cancellation email when I cancelled a few days after trying the offer. I also received the success kit in the mail from them. I would be more than happy to scan the contents of the kit (which contains my name and member number) as proof for signing up for this offer. I'm sure the other people would too.
-----Original Message-----
>From: [email protected]
>Sent: Jun 17, 2007 2:09 AM
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: Re: offer problem
>
>Hello,
>
>Thank you for contacting us!
>
>We have not had any other users contact us regarding complaints for the eBay
>Success Kit offer. Please let us know which issues are being experience and
>we can look into the issue further.
>
>J.C.
>Account Services
>Transcendent Innovations, Inc.
>www.trainn.org
>----- Original Message -----
>From:
>To:
>Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 2:19 PM
>Subject: offer problem
>
>
>> name: malik abuelaileh
>> Query: i am part of a forum where a lot of members are using your great
>site. we are all currently having problems obtaining credit for the ebay
>success kit. for some it has been a few weeks. we love the site but the
>ebay success kit seems to be smearing your otherwise perfect site. anything
>you can do to alleviate this problem for current and future users of the
>site would be much appreciated. thank you.

Be careful using prepaid cards, they're beginning to crack down and you could potentially get banned from the entire Trainn network.

I'm using the Visa Gift Card method now, and 2 of the offers I did (GrantMentor and eAuction) charged the card but I never got a confirmation email (My grant mentor login/password doesnt work either, everythough it processed through) eAuction processed up until the final part and the stopped, yet they still charged me. I'm hoping to get Credit on these two! I got NBA Street Homecourt back when this site started and have a DDR Universe processing. Anyone know what's up with eAuction or Grant Mentor? Thanks!

So does anyone know if I'm going to get credit, or am I screwed and outta $7 and will just have to cancel?

[quote name='SoNiC1023']How long on average does the processing stage last? Ive heard some people say they order their stuff on sunday is that true?[/quote]

IDK. I'm hoping DDR ships tomorrow!

Alrighty, who should I refer under?

I got my VISA giftcard in my hands right now!

Im looking for PrizeRebel referrals, so if you are willing to help me get ~3 points at prize rebel ill sign up under you.

[quote name='help1']Alrighty, who should I refer under?

Im looking for PrizeRebel referrals, so if you are willing to help me get ~3 points at prize rebel ill sign up under you.[/quote]Please refer under me! I've got my referral link in my signature.

edit: Oh, didn't see the PrizeRebel thing, I already signed up there, can I sign up again under you?

[quote name='help1']Alrighty, who should I refer under?

Im looking for PrizeRebel referrals, so if you are willing to help me get ~3 points at prize rebel ill sign up under you.[/quote]

just do ge critics choice and stamps.com and call it a day..or use the card for a prizerebel offer for your 3 points

[quote name='mev1205']Please refer under me! I've got my referral link in my signature.

edit: Oh, didn't see the PrizeRebel thing, I already signed up there, can I sign up again under you?[/quote]
Nope.

I have other sites that im looking for active referrals, like MyFaveFreebies and fairytaletreasures.

[quote name='Malik112099']just do ge critics choice and stamps.com and call it a day..or use the card for a prizerebel offer for your 3 points[/quote]
Well, im not gonna refer under random person if I can get something in return or someone has been waiting longer than someone else. Are you saying that only 2 offers are worth doing on there?

[quote name='help1']Nope.

I have other sites that im looking for active referrals, like MyFaveFreebies and fairytaletreasures.[/quote]I haven't signed up on MyFaveFreebies or fairytaletreasures, do you have a referral link?

[quote name='mev1205']I haven't signed up on MyFaveFreebies or fairytaletreasures, do you have a referral link?[/quote]
http://www.myfavefreebies.com/?ref=1321

Thats my favefreebies.

Ill sign up under you and do some offers. GE and stamps work with a visa giftcard right? IT also says immediate cancellation of GE will get me banned. When do I cancel then?

[quote name='help1']http://www.myfavefreebies.com/?ref=1321

Thats my favefreebies.

Ill sign up under you and do some offers. GE and stamps work with a visa giftcard right? IT also says immediate cancellation of GE will get me banned. When do I cancel then?[/quote]Yea those both work, I just did GE and stamps (although stamps didn't credit me

Stamps worked once I clsoed the program!

I already requested GH2 now!

It said that itll ship out in 2 weeks... is it really going to take that long?

[quote name='help1']GE worked right away![/quote]Thanks for signing under me, it just showed up! Only need one more!! :bouncy:

I just signed under you for MyFaveFreebies, but I have one question. For the offers, do you have to put you real info? Some of these things seem pretty bogus... like a $1500 Exxon card lol.

[quote name='help1']Stamps worked once I clsoed the program!

I already requested GH2 now!

It said that itll ship out in 2 weeks... is it really going to take that long?[/quote]Stamps worked for you??? :bomb: Argh, if that had worked for me I would be finished...

[quote name='mev1205']Stamps worked for you??? :bomb: Argh, if that had worked for me I would be finished...[/quote]
Well, try firing up the program and visiting the various sites in its miniweb browser, then closing it. It wasn't working for me until I did that.

Anyone know if doing two accounts under the same household will work, if it actually is two different people with the same address, or will my accounts get banned?

[quote name='MikeMvS']Anyone know if doing two accounts under the same household will work, if it actually is two different people with the same address, or will my accounts get banned?[/QUOTE]

Banned :whistle2:(

[quote name='lilboo']Banned :whistle2:([/quote]

Since you seem to be one of the experts about this subject can you answer this question for me?

So does anyone know if I'm going to get credit, or am I screwed and outta $7 and will just have to cancel?

[quote name='MikeMvS']Since you seem to be one of the experts about this subject can you answer this question for me?

So does anyone know if I'm going to get credit, or am I screwed and outta $7 and will just have to cancel?[/QUOTE]

Well if you want a confirmation e-mail you SHOULD call and tell them you want a confirmation e-mail for your records. They should be able to help you--if not, just cancel. I know it sounds unfair, but that's the risk we are taking with these GTP sites. If you can get the confirmation e-mail, then wait until the 7 days have passed and then you can submit the credit request.

If NOT, then looks like you are -$7 in life :whistle2:(

I'd definitely call, say they charged you, and ask for a confirmation email .. if they say they can't do that, just tell them you want to cancel .. perhaps push for a refund on whatever they charged you for since they won't send you a confirmation.

[quote name='help1']I got a question, im on the visa gift card, how many days do I have to cancel GE and stamps?[/quote]30 for both

Hey Lilboo I have completed Blockbuster, Stamps, GE Critics Choice, and Grant Search Provider. I received Guitar Hero 2 and Forza Motorsport 2.

My question is since you are the yourfree360games.com expert what are two other good offers that do not provide any trouble signing up, receiving credit, and canceling.

Thanks in advance. Peace!

[quote name='help1']How long does it take to process and ship.[/quote]
Mine arrived 1 day after the estimated ship date.

Can you only get one free gift by doing referrals?

[quote name='Razzuel']Hey Lilboo I have completed Blockbuster, Stamps, GE Critics Choice, and Grant Search Provider. I received Guitar Hero 2 and Forza Motorsport 2.

My question is since you are the yourfree360games.com expert what are two other good offers that do not provide any trouble signing up, receiving credit, and canceling.

Thanks in advance. Peace![/quote]

I'm not lilboo but Get Rich With Google costs $1.87 and credits instantly. Watch out though because after 7 days you get hit with a HUGE fee.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']I'm not lilboo but Get Rich With Google costs $1.87 and credits instantly. Watch out though because after 7 days you get hit with a HUGE fee.[/QUOTE]

OMG YES! A LOT of these $1-$2 trial kits are INSANE! Yes, they approve and only cost $1-$2. But the actual memberships can be anywhere between $70-$180!!!! It's NUTS!

There's one offer out there (not sure it's even on THIS site) but it's like $2.87 for a trial..and after 14 days you'll be charged the $80 monthly membership, plus a $30 activation free or something like that.
Crazy crazy crazy!

Ive been sitting at processing for 4 days now.......... This site angers me and amazes me at the same time! O well..... I'm getting a free game anyway!

[quote name='SoNiC1023']Ive been sitting at processing for 4 days now.......... This site angers me and amazes me at the same time! O well..... I'm getting a free game anyway![/quote]

This is starting to worry me. It has been processing DDR for 48+ hours when the other one processed and shipped within a day. I am worried it may be because I accidentally created a second account and they are in the process of banning me. Can/should I write them and say I created a second account by accident and ask them to delete that one?

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']This is starting to worry me. It has been processing DDR for 48+ hours when the other one processed and shipped within a day. I am worried it may be because I accidentally created a second account and they are in the process of banning me. Can/should I write them and say I created a second account by accident and ask them to delete that one?[/quote]

It took 4 days to process Forza 2 for me before it shipped and my account was brand new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back