FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. Even Guitar Hero 2 bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='georox']It registered for me within 5 minutes, which is pretty much instant IMO when I did it on Monday.[/quote]

alright that sounds pretty sweet to me. thanks to anyone that replied!

one more thing...

i need one more offer and im done with this site. i already did stamps, blockbuster and gamefly (though I accidentaly entered the wrong cc and quickly cenceled the account so i wouldn't get in trouble)....

i want to do an offer that is INSTANT, won't run me more then $10 and no hassle to cancel.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']Enough for stamps.com but not sure what else.[/quote]
Eh, is it hard to get 2 referrals?

So there are no free offers on here that jsut need a credit card?

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']IDK. The GE Critics choice I believe charges $2.50 at THE END of the trial month but not sure if they charge you when you sign up and then refund it when you cancel...[/quote]

Ugh, i guess ill stay away fro mthis site unless some day i have one of these handed to me (unlikely)

I completed the Stamps.com offer over two hours ago (installed the program and logged in and everything) and its still not showing up as completed. Any idea what to do, or what I did wrong?

I dont think GE is there anymore. I was able to sign up for it when it was available ( yesterday) and they dont charge when you first sign up and it credited instantly.

[quote name='mev1205']I completed the Stamps.com offer over two hours ago (installed the program and logged in and everything) and its still not showing up as completed. Any idea what to do, or what I did wrong?[/quote]

IDK... it wasnt there one minute and the next it gave me credit. JUst leave the program on all night if your leaving the computer on. It couldnt hurt. I think I just got lucky (oh I was using Vista Ultimate).

giftcards to a specific store will not work.....also some of the offers dont accept american express....all accept visa at the very least.....just buy a $5 pre-paid visa card.....

the only free offers (as long as you cancel) that i know of are (when they have them on the site):

GE Critics Choice
Stamps.com

and thats about it.....there are a BUNCH of cheapy cheap ones....just read the description (the part where at the bottom it tells you how long it takes to usually get credit)..if it says all you have to do is order the trial offer it is usually just paying shipping and then cancelling within 7/14/30 days so you dont get charged their monthly fee

Steer clear of the ones that have you sign up for credit cards (appears to be free but has hidden charges)

The most expensive ones say somethign to the effect of sign up for a membership or register and purchase an item, register for the service, register for the club, etc

[quote name='TheBookerMan']Cant you buy a giftcard at wal-mart or something? I coulda sworn i saw them. I know you can buy one from commerce bank[/quote]

Yea, I could but the problem is that I dont need excess moeny on the card. Ill check walbaums today to see if they have a 5 ollar one of something.

[quote name='help1']The problem is that it seems that these cards start at 25 dollars and up.[/quote]

yeah but you could always use that excess money anywhere so its no big deal.

Signed up for the Stamps, but I installed and fiddled with it about an hour ago and still havent got the credit for it. I even got the blockbuster credit which I signed up for after. Is there anything particular I need to do with the software to get the credit?

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Signed up for the Stamps, but I installed and fiddled with it about an hour ago and still havent got the credit for it. I even got the blockbuster credit which I signed up for after. Is there anything particular I need to do with the software to get the credit?[/quote]

It's really, really fickle, and works for some while doesn't for others. I'm still waiting for my credit to go through.

In any case, for those who haven't signed up yet - do so under me and help a guy out!

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=233309

[quote name='help1']Uh, if I do do this website, who am I supposed to refer under?[/quote]

your best bet is to just do two offers and get it over with...or you can do one offer and cry like a baby for 3 months till 2 other people sign up under you

in other news i got my ebay success kit in the mail today......i am pretty much gonna raise hell till i get credit for this...ill scan in all the crap i got and show them or whatever they need to see I actually signed up

[quote name='iguss']How do you post an image from that site cuz I have a question that could be better answered visually...[/quote]

CTRL+Prnt Scrn then paste into MS Paint...save it as a jpg and then upload to a site like www.imageshack.us and then copy the picture link and click this icon
insertimage.gif

and paste the picture link

[quote name='JustBlaze']Oh.. I'm not looking to sign up, matter of fact, I am on my 11th game right now.. I actually did an offer, and have a referral, just need one more.. http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=230050

Paying $10^ for a referral. =)

I know most offers dont take prepaid visa gift cards, which ones have you guys had success with? I know stamps.com takes it..
[/quote]Damn, you're on you're 11th game?? What are the best offers?

just got lost planet from this site. Now I need an 360. any help with 360elite4free.com would be excellent. the link is in my signature.
The easiest offer to do is the stamps.com, $5 free stamps, and you can cancel after a week.

After you get done with your offers, how long does it take for the game to come.

Also, I need a list of offers that work with the visa prepaid, if you have done it! Thanks!

aaaaaahh!!! its still processing (now its been over 24 hours). I am a little nervous because I accidentally made 2 accounts for yourfree36games and am hoping they dont think I am cheating. I want my DDR!

It took 3 days for GHII to arrive

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']aaaaaahh!!! its still processing (now its been over 24 hours). I am a little nervous because I accidentally made 2 accounts for yourfree36games and am hoping they dont think I am cheating. I want my DDR!

It took 3 days for GHII to arrive[/quote]

Im on my first game and it has been "processing" since thursday (14th). I think I did everything right...although I am getting worried.

Does anyone who has done this a few times think there will be problems? How long does it normally take from "processing" to go to "shipped"?

It seems like several of the previous posts have been saying things like "mine says shipped now" on Sundays....Is this the case? Do they only "ship" once a week? So if I ordered on Tuesday or Thursday it might not matter...they might both "ship" on Sunday?

Ahhh...Questions!

[quote name='iguss']Not sure where that icon is but here is the link...

My question is why can't I order another game? I have the offer and referrals done and the system seems to recognize it.

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/3180/untitledgv1.jpg[/quote]

thats the way mine looks right after i put in an order......once i place the order i click the link and then i can do offers again....you need to click that link and reset the account

chill out on the processing people..im sure there are at least hundreds of people that are on that site...it takes em a while to go through the accounts and put in the orders....my processing took a few days for both games i already have....my order for dirt will be processing at least until the 19th when it launches...already processing for 2 days now....calm down.....

why are you fuckers making multiple accounts? whats the point? you can get as many games as you want off this site....or are ya'll so cheap you make a new account and keep doing the free/cheapest offers?

[quote name='m3talst0rm']Im on my first game and it has been "processing" since thursday (14th). I think I did everything right...although I am getting worried.

Does anyone who has done this a few times think there will be problems? How long does it normally take from "processing" to go to "shipped"?

It seems like several of the previous posts have been saying things like "mine says shipped now" on Sundays....Is this the case? Do they only "ship" once a week? So if I ordered on Tuesday or Thursday it might not matter...they might both "ship" on Sunday?

Ahhh...Questions![/quote]
dont worry
im just impatient

it will come

if you're boxes have check marks when it shouldnt and is acting weird.. it's just a glitch, you can just make a ticket, and they'll fix it..

[quote name='SoNiC1023']O, does anybody know how long is usually takes GH2 to ship?[/quote]
Mine processed late in the night and shipped the next morning. it then arrived at my house 4 business days later. was shipped from amazon.com using UPS Ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back