FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. Even Guitar Hero 2 bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My DDR shipped a few days before the estimate shipping date, but now I'm waiting on Overlord..but that's not even out yet.
Also waiting for Fantastic Four to be shipped..grrr..I loved the movie, now I wanna play the game!

Tommorow I call in to cancel stamps and file a missing credit report on Grant Mentor, then I'll have Overlord ready *if* it ever goes through.

OK, I just saw this thread (how the hell did I miss it! I really need to watch the boards outside of video game deals...).

I'm gonna be busy the next couple days, but will then sign up under the most recent person to post a referal link.

I am wondering what the easiest/cheapest (free preferable) ones to do are. I see many mentions of True and GE. Is GE Free? Sorry I ask such a noob question, but I really really don't want to sift through 95 pages of posts.

Thanks in advance.

Also, if you refer someone, do they need to complete an offer, or just sign up?

[quote name='Zmonkay']OK, I just saw this thread (how the hell did I miss it! I really need to watch the boards outside of video game deals...).

I'm gonna be busy the next couple days, but will then sign up under the most recent person to post a referal link.

I am wondering what the easiest/cheapest (free preferable) ones to do are. I see many mentions of True and GE. Is GE Free? Sorry I ask such a noob question, but I really really don't want to sift through 95 pages of posts.

Thanks in advance.[/quote]Can you sign up under me? My referral link is in my sig and I only need one more.

The best offers are Stamps.com and GE Critics Choice. Stamps.com doesn't work for everbody, but it's a free offer so it's at least worth a try. GE Critics Choice is also free (they might charge you $2.50, but that will be refunded when you cancel), and that credits instantly.

edit: And yes, if you sign up under someone, you have to complete an offer in order for that person to get credit.

[quote name='mev1205']Can you sign up under me? My referral link is in my sig and I only need one more.

The best offers are Stamps.com and GE Critics Choice. Stamps.com doesn't work for everbody, but it's a free offer so it's at least worth a try. GE Critics Choice is also free (they might charge you $2.50, but that will be refunded when you cancel), and that credits instantly.

edit: And yes, if you sign up under someone, you have to complete an offer in order for that person to get credit.[/QUOTE]

Hell, I got some time to kill now, so in thanks for your quick response, I'll sign up under you! Thanks a lot.

[quote name='Zmonkay']Hell, I got some time to kill now, so in thanks for your quick response, I'll sign up under you! Thanks a lot.[/quote]Thanks! I really appreciate it :bow:

As usual, I have crap luck. Did both stamps.com and GE...nothin showin yet (instantaneus my ass, lol)

Not being impatient, just under the impression they would show up quick.

Anyone know if you actually need to install/use the stamps.com software, or do you just sign up and DL it and that's it. And anything other than signing up required for critics choice?

Finally: What are other good/free ones? True seems to be gone for now.

anyone have experience in any of these:

Lipoburn (free?)
Netflix (seems you need to become a member after free trial, but 10 bucks for 1 month of something I can use for a completion is ok by me)
Pure Health Hoodia (free?)
QuickBooks Quick Start (free?)
Reunion.com (free, but premium membership required for points, which may not be free?)
Sleep Rite
[quote name='lilboo']Essential Living Sleep Rite. You get a 7 day supply of sleeping pills (LOL) it costs $5.96 (or $6.95..sigh) but it credits quickly, and there is a live chat you can cancel with.

The $6 or $7 isnt refundable tho :([/QUOTE]

The Amazon Diet (free?)
Ultima Weight Loss Patch (free trial)
Vip Visa (just sign up for a card?)
Video Professor (free?)
eBay Success Kit (free?)
^ MANY PEOPLE DO NOT RECIEVE CREDIT
Essential Living Weight Loss (free?)
Grant Mentor (is this free?)
Blockbuster (like Netflix, 10 bucks for 1 month of something I can use for a completion is ok by me)
Dual Action Cleanse (free? if embarrasing arriving at you door, hehe)
Get Rich Quick with Google (currently unavailable, 6-18-07)
[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']GEt Rich with Google costs $2.50 for a 7 day trial. Credits instantly![/QUOTE]

[quote name='TheBookerMan']Ok, can we make a list of what offers are crediting for people, and if they are instant?
WORKING
Get Rich With Google - Instant
Body Fit Pro - Instant
GE Critics Ent. Choice - Instant
Eauction Tutor - Insant
Gamefly - Takes up to 7 days to credit I hear
Blockbuster - Crediting but dunno how much time
Stamps - Instant for some, but not working for many
[/QUOTE]

thanks in advance.

My referal link: http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=233445 THANK YOU

[quote name='Zmonkay']As usual, I have crap luck. Did both stamps.com and GE...nothin showin yet (instantaneus my ass, lol)

Anyone know if you actually need to install/use the stamps.com software, or do you just sign up and DL it and that's it. And anything other than signing up required for critics choice?

thanks in advance.[/quote]Stamps didn't work for me either, but GE showed up instantly for me. Did you use the same info as you signed up with for the offers?

I don't think you need to download the program for stamps, as I've heard people didn't and still got credit. Hell, I downloaded the program and didn't get credit at all :roll: I don't think you need to do anything else for GE either, but I've heard that sometimes it takes half and hour for the credit to go through for that one.

I'm looking for some more offers myself that are free/good. I think those are pretty much the only free ones... I'm going to try out Gamefly, because I know thats good, and maybe Blockbuster.

[quote name='Zmonkay']As usual, I have crap luck. Did both stamps.com and GE...nothin showin yet (instantaneus my ass, lol)

Lipoburn (free?)
Netflix (seems you need to become a member after free trial, but 10 bucks for 1 month of something I can use for a completion is ok by me)
Reunion.com (free, but premium membership required for points, which may not be free?)
Sleep Rite (is the sample free?)
The Amazon Diet (free?)
Video Professor (free?)
eBay Success Kit (free?)
Blockbuster (like Netflix, 10 bucks for 1 month of something I can use for a completion is ok by me)

Will probably do Gamefly, as I can use that as well.

I just dug through them quick and found the ones that looked free, idk though.

thanks in advance.[/quote]Looks like one of your offers went through, I can now order Guitar Hero II!! W00T!! \\:D/

Lipoburn (free?)
Sleep Rite (is the sample free?)
The Amazon Diet (free?)
Video Professor (free?)
eBay Success Kit (free?)

Will probably do Gamefly, as I can use that as well.

I just dug through them quick and found the ones that looked free, idk though.

thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

A LOT of these offers (as well as some others) are NOT free. You should always read the ToS, Member Agreement, etc before you do ANY credit card offer on ANY site. If I remember, I looked at the Dual Action Cleanse and it actually looked free.. It isn't. You actually have to buy to the $80 kit. When you buy the $80 kit, your in a trial membership. I don't recall if you can get your money back, though.

Most offers are usually how to get rich on the internet or start your own business and what not and your paying $1-$5 for books/CDs. It's not bad considering your getting a $60+ game out of it. Some of the weight loss pills are about $6-$7. Again, not bad considering what you get. Doing 2 offers and you paid $11 for a $90 Guitar Hero 2 isn't bad.

It's not considerably free, however if you ACTUALLY use the product..then you can feel it's free ;)
I said to myself, why not? I'll sign up for the Body Fit Pro and use the Hoodia for a week. This way, I did a trial offer of something I was interested in, and got a game out of it.

So to get your money's worth, any offer you do that costs a few bucks.. try the service out. This way, you're not just dishin out money for "free" games.

[quote name='lilboo']Wait a few more days. What day did you place your order?[/quote]
Jun 15, 2007 (they say up to 7 days though)

but i am just worried about that second account...
I'm not using it or anything and there is no activity but I hope they dont ban me. I created it by accident a while ago...

WOW!!
I just went to my account for whatever reason and GUESS WHAT! I just FINALLY got my manual credit for eBay success kit that I sent away on May 15th!! LOL

Nice! One more offer to do and I can get .. ANOTHER.. game!! :)

..But..what game to get...? Hmmm..

oh lilboo you better not tease me....im going to log in and check my manual request from may 5th....and get on AIM dammit!

edit: and still no credit from may 5th >_>

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']Jun 15, 2007 (they say up to 7 days though)

but i am just worried about that second account...
I'm not using it or anything and there is no activity but I hope they dont ban me. I created it by accident a while ago...[/quote]

I had the same problem. When I told them, they said as long as one of the accounts has no activity I would be fine.

I don't think I'll be getting credit for Grant Mentor, I saved my confirmation number from when I registered but they never sent me an email and its been a week with no credit. ARGH!

[quote name='macjz212']I had the same problem. When I told them, they said as long as one of the accounts has no activity I would be fine.[/quote]

Alright I told them what happened and hope they will be as forgiving to me as they were to you.

Woohoo! Got my GH2 order in. Stamps.com and Grant Search Provider came through for me. I signed up for GE Critics Choice, Gamefly, eAuction Tutor, eBay Success kit, and Grant Mentor as well, but for some reason none of them have been credited to me, despite the fact that nearly all of them except gamefly say they are instantaneous.

Oh well, here's hoping I can snag an extra GH2 eventually (2 guitars ftw)

[quote name='Zmonkay']Woohoo! Got my GH2 order in. Stamps.com and Grant Search Provider came through for me. I signed up for GE Critics Choice, Gamefly, eAuction Tutor, eBay Success kit, and Grant Mentor as well, but for some reason none of them have been credited to me, despite the fact that nearly all of them except gamefly say they are instantaneous.

Oh well, here's hoping I can snag an extra GH2 eventually (2 guitars ftw)[/quote]Start filing credit reports. *sigh* Its BS I know.

Just canceled Stamps.com - Just went "Eh, I don't want 2 months free jsut cancel it. " Then before he finishes the next pitch "Look, just cancel the account."

1 offer from Overlord, then 2 from Transformers, hopefully the manual request for grant mentor goes through.

[quote name='georox']Start filing credit reports. *sigh* Its BS I know.

Just canceled Stamps.com - Just went "Eh, I don't want 2 months free jsut cancel it. " Then before he finishes the next pitch "Look, just cancel the account."

1 offer from Overlord, then 2 from Transformers, hopefully the manual request for grant mentor goes through.[/QUOTE]

Hmm.. I wonder how Transformers will be...I am 1 offer away from another game..::shrugs::

[quote name='lilboo']Hmm.. I wonder how Transformers will be...I am 1 offer away from another game..::shrugs::[/quote]It looks like pure awesome, but I'm a fan of the series anyways.

[quote name='georox']Start filing credit reports. *sigh* Its BS I know.

1 offer from Overlord, then 2 from Transformers, hopefully the manual request for grant mentor goes through.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, gotta wait 7 days in order file one though.

Oh well, next game is gonna be a 2nd GH2 for the controller, but after that I think I'll just sit on the points in the hopes of some decent new additions soon. (what're the chances of some Halo 3, GTA4, and BioShock love coming later?)

[quote name='SoNiC1023']Now I ordered my game last thursday. What should I do if its still processing this thursday?[/quote]

Um...keep waiting? I can't believe how impatient a lot of you guys are. They're not going to stiff you. I even had a problem where I had earned over $600 worth of games from them, and they needed me to file a W9 form (tax reasons...damn government). Once they receive my form, they'll ship my other games. Just relax...especially if you ordered GHII. It can take a while for them to track one down.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Um...keep waiting? I can't believe how impatient a lot of you guys are. They're not going to stiff you. I even had a problem where I had earned over $600 worth of games from them, and they needed me to file a W9 form (tax reasons...damn government). Once they receive my form, they'll ship my other games. Just relax...especially if you ordered GHII. It can take a while for them to track one down.[/QUOTE]

You know what's making me nervous lol
I haven't earned $600 on a site, but of all the websites I've done I DEF redeemed more then $600 worth of stuff---wonder if somehow I'll get caught and owe a tax form? LOL

I don't know WHY we have to file for taxes with this.. we aren't WINNING prizes. No no, someone is SIMPLY BUYING them for us...sigh

[quote name='lilboo']You know what's making me nervous lol
I haven't earned $600 on a site, but of all the websites I've done I DEF redeemed more then $600 worth of stuff---wonder if somehow I'll get caught and owe a tax form? LOL

I don't know WHY we have to file for taxes with this.. we aren't WINNING prizes. No no, someone is SIMPLY BUYING them for us...sigh[/quote]

Well, it's a bit of a dificult concept to wrap your head around, but based on what I read from the form, it basically prevents Trainn from having to pay backup withholdings on the amounts their "spending on people" (which is otherwise like 28%). It's also to make sure you're a legal U.S. resident.

It's weird because since Trainn is giving you the prizes, you would think they're SPENDING money, not earning it. But what you have to remember is that they get paid for the offers/products they advertise. I doubt it's a dollar for dollar thing, but I think this is the basic principle behind it. Whoever Trainn gives over $600 worth of games to, they have to have a W9 filed for (basically stating name, address, SS#, etc.).

Hey just some good news for anyone who has placed an order for a game the past couple of days I ordered GTH2 thursday and now it says shipped.

[quote name='SoNiC1023']Hey just some good news for anyone who has placed an order for a game the past couple of days I ordered GTH2 thursday and now it says shipped.[/quote]

Same here...same game...same day ordered.

I am so PSYCHED (this will be my 1st guitar hero game....and it's free!) :bouncy:

My DDR Bundle, Command and Conquer 3 and Tenchu Z all were shipped out today! :applause:

Quick question. I never got confirmation from Video Professor and Essential Living Sleep Rite.. How hard is it going to be to get them cancelled? They did show up as a credit on the site though.

Also, I did True/Stamps/Blockbuster/Grant Search Finder/GE Critics/Essential Living Weight Loss and Sleep Rite and Video Professor. What are two more good and easier ones to do?

Thanks

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']YEAH BOY!!!!

DDR SHIPPED!!!

Now how do I cancel GE Crictics Choice and Stamps.com?[/QUOTE]

Both by phone.
You have 30 days for BOTH :applause: so at least you don't have to rush :)

[quote name='lilboo']Both by phone.
You have 30 days for BOTH :applause: so at least you don't have to rush :)[/quote]

I HATE canceling stuff by phone. Whatever I'll tell them that I'm dying so I no longer require the services.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']I HATE canceling stuff by phone. Whatever I'll tell them that I'm dying so I no longer require the services.[/quote]

Just be firm and say "Please just cancel the account." I did that during the stamps guy spiel to keep me and he just stopped.

Just ordered my copy of dirt. Woo Hoo.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']TRUE is gone (or did it come back?)
Get Rich With Google is a good one only costs $1.87[/quote]

How fast does that one credit, and how much time do you get to cancel?

[quote name='help1']How fast does that one credit, and how much time do you get to cancel?[/quote]

it has credited instantly for everyone I've talked to. The trial is only 7 days and cancel by email. Def email them before your 3rd day is over. You dont need to dl the software either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back