FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. Even Guitar Hero 2 bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been waiting almost a full day for a referral.
Last call for referrals before I just stop. Thanks.

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232430

Also, does anyone know of a offer, besides true.com or stamps.com, where I don't have to pay anything or don't have to have anything shipped to me. If something does have to ship to me, can I just call them immediately to cancel, so they wont ship me the offer item. Thanks.

i got credit for True in like 30 seconds. Hella fast. I did Stamps.com yesterday and it still hadn't credited, but my two referrals are complete and i wanted to wrap things up.

Since I'm gonna have two offers done, will I get another game if I refer two more? Anyone know?

Is anyone besides me going the non-referral route?

I did the Stamps.com offer, then the True offer. Under "Support" they both still say "Pending". But under "Progress", the True offer showed up completed after a few minutes. It has probably been over an hour and still no Stamps.com offer approval. Here's hoping this works. This might make me finally get a 360...

Looks like I might actually get Guitar Hero now because free is the only way I will ever get that game. Get a real guitar and l2play(sorry to much WOW). Although I have been talking to people that play it and can actually play the guitar. Now to just get my butt in gear and l2Play(I took a week off of WOW so maybe I will stop this) the guitar. 12 years you would think I could play somthing.

/rant

[quote name='MorPhiend']Is anyone besides me going the non-referral route?

I did the Stamps.com offer, then the True offer. Under "Support" they both still say "Pending". But under "Progress", the True offer showed up completed after a few minutes. It has probably been over an hour and still no Stamps.com offer approval. Here's hoping this works. This might make me finally get a 360...[/quote]

Its been almost 24 hours since I did the stamps offer and still not credited. I just did the blockbuster offer instead, needed to watch some movies anyway. Hopefully the stamp offer will register and I can get another 2 referrals or do another offer, anyone know if that will work? My accounts been under review since this morning, seems like it took other people less time to get shipment confirmation

[quote name='TahoeMax']i got credit for True in like 30 seconds. Hella fast. I did Stamps.com yesterday and it still hadn't credited, but my two referrals are complete and i wanted to wrap things up.

Since I'm gonna have two offers done, will I get another game if I refer two more? Anyone know?[/quote]

You only get one game for refferals but unlimited for points.

[quote name='Owen']For those who have had their accounts go on to the next step after being submitted for review and did an offer like True.com, what does it say when you click on Support then Click History in the last category after advertiser?[/quote]

I have had my first offer completed and shipped and when I go to support it still says pending in click history under stamps and true as I went the points route first. Also I still need two referalls if anyone wants to help. Thanks!

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232322

[quote name='Rhippo']You only get one game for refferals but unlimited for points.[/quote]
Oh yeah? So once Stamps goes through I would just have to do Gamefly or something and I could get another game since I've already got 1 extra?

Is anybody else having trouble with half of their sign-ups not going through? I eventually got the points from the last set of trials I signed up for (I signed up for 4 so far), but half the time I'll get some blank page or some message about it not being able to go through, or the points will take a while to show up (even though they mentioned it should be instantly). I've tried signing up for the same ones several times only because it didn't seem that some of them went through till I tried again. Does anybody know if this invalidates an account (because they say you can't sign up multiple times for the same offer, although I'd think that would mean you'd actually have to have an offer go through twice, once towards one set of 2 points, one towards another set. . .)

Well, I just found out my account's been locked out. Why? I've yet to find out. I completed my damn offer, BUT now here's the question: did one of my referrals "complete" an offer? ( by that, I mean, screw them over and since they seem to have to manually verify everything, know they got screwed)

I don't know, but be wary, I signed up for an offer and now I'm bein shut out. I can only assume one of my referrals messed up somehow.

Be aware of this, everyone. This won't be the end.

Hmm thanks whoever signed up under me and completed. I still need to complete...but I'd prefer if someone requested a good Canadian offer first please!!

Also, why whenever I login does it say "Bomberman Act Zero" and no other 360 game...can't I pick one???

It seems a lot of these offers are the same that are on Gaming Lagoon. Of the GL kids, is it possible to re-do offers on the 360 site and still get credit using the same info (address, credit card, etc.)

Any help? I'm down for signing up, I just don't wanna waste my time.

[quote name='Spades22']Hmm thanks whoever signed up under me and completed. I still need to complete...but I'd prefer if someone requested a good Canadian offer first please!!

Also, why whenever I login does it say "Bomberman Act Zero" and no other 360 game...can't I pick one???[/quote]

You gotta look at the games on the games tab. Then when you see a game you like click on it and it will give you a description of the game and the option to choose the item.

zhaoyi, I saw someone post that they filled your last need referral a few pages back when you claimed to only need 1 more. Did they not complete the offer or are you just stockpiling referrals.

[quote name='Owen']zhaoyi, I saw someone post that they filled your last need referral a few pages back when you claimed to only need 1 more. Did they not complete the offer or are you just stockpiling referrals.[/quote]

ppl signed up without completing offer. that's why i am still looking for help. plus, having multi ppl done offer does no good to me. you are only allow to get game once with refrerral based on the site rule.(according to ppl with experience with this site) so 2 or 10 are the same, just not 1.

so.....someone please help me. :)

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232365

[quote name='Wolfgame']I signed up under you, after I complete my offer you will get a referreal you need correct... this is the first time ive done this.

BTW heres mine if anyone can help.

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232546[/quote]

yes, wolfgame, after you complete your offer, then i will get the referral credit.

thanks for signing up under me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back